OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic

Dimensional Realities for a Literal Mind… Coe-letter-head-pic-600x166
It’s been a struggle trying to bridge all the work that COE does. For months I’ve tried to separate all the elements of work done here. Finally, I have come to a place where the outside world is mirroring the constant spiritual concepts of separation versus oneness. Now, moving towards the new awakening, I want and desire oneness, both in business practices and personal lifestyle. The work that I originally planned was for the spiritual approach to earth and  land, and how to use spirit as an active path to integrate harmony between land, trees and plants we may use for food or medicine. Though I write here about science and farming, I am most conscious of the energy world.  My life training  has been to actively influence the world’s energy. I am clearing my own separateness in this blog to effect totality and oneness.
In the next few blogs I will be discussing some simple concepts that represent truth for me. I have been receiving insight on clarifying these ideas so that many more of you might grasp them. I want to state for the record that the ideas I share here are mine. They are not views shared by everyone.  If I write about native people teachers with whom I’ve worked, I  know that all of them carry different levels of information and how that information is shared. On this blog I am expressing my ideas, feelings, thoughts and concepts that produce results in successful cultivation of land and curing dis-ease.
The dimensional realities that I have been taught as well as experienced exist as layers and levels to allow the healing work I do. I can move up and down in these layers like an elevator in a skyscraper. Each human has these level within the field of energy around each indivual. Every field that I have had the pleasure to work in extends out past the sun. I am sure that it goes on forever. However, my work has been in the 64 levels or layers within the individual field of energy. When someone is in your space they could literally be in China. That is why we are really all “One”  This applies to the field of energy we  share everywhere plus the space we occupy to experience indivduality.  Injury, fear, perceived failures and violent activities that we do to each other and ourselves can create walls around our field, giving us the feeling of separation from everything we are actually experiencing. Know that you are never separated from the energy field of the oneness; you could never be, it is where the true being in you was created, developed and cultivated for the work you do, your purpose. Sometimes we may not ever get to the purpose we came for because we cannot believe that we are part of a whole.
Recently something hit home for me.  I think this may be the piece I was missing that made it hard to  get to a deep level. In order for me to have my dream or, I think more correctly, my life purpose, I have to be a part of making others’ dreams come true. Judgement really plays out when the automatic inner competition we feel towards others blocks the manifestation of our own dreams.  These thoughts and feelings will keep you far away from your dreams, because you are blocking others by judging them. When we wish the best for another we, wish it for ourselves. Try it for a month and you will see what I mean!  Not only will your life better, but the world around you will become better. If you are not sure what to wish for another being,  wish something you want, like happiness!
In December of 2006 I transported in my car. The field I entered with my car literally took me from one side of Fresno, California to the other, I had never been to the side I was at and had no idea which way to head. To this day I know that the porthole if you will must have opened and I was in the right space and place. Though I blew it off as some imagination of my mind. I told myself I needed to be more present in case  it happened again… then I would know for sure. Enter January 2007. I was leaving Ojo Caliente in New Mexico a healing place I was staying at during the ice storm that winter that had hwy 40 closed. After 7 days the hwy was clear. I left Ojo and headed south. For those of you who have never traveled through New Mexico, it is a desert at a very high elevation. 1 1/2 hours into the drive I was gettting closer to Santa Fe and all of a sudden I had a sense of driving in the opposite direction and when I looked up I was in the mountains forested with trees. I freaked out, literally. I had no idea where I was! None. At the next town I stopped at a gas station and found out that I was at the south east section of Colorado. I headed back to the car with so many things running through my head, the thoughts I remember the most was, ” Holy shit what if I would have landed in China? How do you explain that? How would you get back?”
A few years ago I actually met another person who had a similar thing happen on the same highway. The difference was that he saw a Being standing over the road and then arrived at the the destination he was going to immediately after driving beneath the Being on the road. He traveled 2 hours in a flash. He was definitely much more present and conscious than I was during my experience.
A very important point is that this event started a very difficult and challenging cycle for me. I believe I was not present, and the creation or creating mode in my head was negative.  When I hit the porthole, it changed my direction on a lower vibration path. Choice is everying and you need to be present in the here and now.
I have spent much of my life on a spiritual path… for me it is the only path. I have done cermonies in the waking life or wake state that have taken me on trips all over  other worlds. These were the kind of experiences where the spirit leaves the body and journeys elsewhere.  I have used the dream state or the dreaming world to take trips to other worlds where I have gathered information and in some cases been trained on how to help someone/a field of energy in the here and now. This was also the spirit leaving the body periods of time. It was not until I started being transported that I fully grasped that we could at anytime leave and come back,  take a trip in a second with the body, go where ever you are in  a car or maybe in a house. Carlos Castaneda was telling us this in his books, that these things were possible.  We just have to move the assembly point to get there. Move the point of reference within the energy field that we are part of. I have not transported since the 2007. I believe that the higher part of me needed me to understand through a physical experience. I also believe that the conditions need to be right to basically fall into a gap between the layers, dimensions. I have worked on people who fell down and  had a shift of consciousness, maybe like fell into another dimension, sometimes a lower operating systen in the 3rd dimenstional reality we are living and sometimes a higher experience.  Head injuries can jerk us into another dimensions and usually they are a lower vibration or experience of the same life with different condtions. When we are injured in an unconscious way we can be sure that it will throw us into a world that may be more negtivie than the one we were in. If we are present, awake and aware when we say hit our head it will propel us into a higher vibrating reality.
I would like to leave you with this idea. The idea that 64 dimenstional layers is like a 64 level high rise or skyscraper. Please do include the 13th floor in your mind. Would not want to leave out such an important floor or number, or host of beings who live there.
Let’s say that the 1st and 2nd floors are underground. Some people may call it the areas of darknsss. In our skyscraper everything has light so we will call it the floors of unconsciousness or lower vibration. There is never an experience or place inside you may go that is not of value. Remember earlier when I said that we are all part of the one energy field? The same thing here applies even to the underground floors or dimensions. At one time we were beings who lived on the 1st and 2nd levels and we may know people that still do!
The 3rd floor is the most important. I am calling it the 3rd dimension. That is where most of us are living. In our skyscraper it is where everything including us comes in and out. It is where the door to the outside parking lot dwells. The elevator goes up and down the 64 floor or layers of consciousness. Like in a hotel, there are beings living on every floor that maintan that world or level of consciousness. They go up and down the elevator into different realities. I was made aware during a out of the body trip that a human can have over 350 helpers, beings from other floor or dimensions taking care of them, and that is only for our physical systems. Beings on different levels work with your physical life. Literally I can say that a belief in separation in fact causes dis-ease. When we create a wall around us we block out everything and our will becomes useless. That is when we learn to use manipulation and control to get what we want. When our will sparks in us it then sparks into action and all the forces of everything that exists on each floor, all beings sparks into action into a flow of creation for us. When we build a reinforced brick-layered wall around our room in the hotel, put in an alarm system and consciously become an island our will, divine will becomes blocked. This is apart of the 3rd reality or 3rd floor experience and in the separation mode we can really create our own hell on earth. Will is a signal, a wave of energy that is creation it’s self.
I have had to travel to the 34 floor to find beings who know the information for the 7th floor shift or in clearer terms to heal the brain tumor in my head.
There has been talk that some of us on the 3rd floor were moved without noticing to much to the 4th floor or 4 dimensional reality. This is the reality in physical terms of the heart. When you are on the 4th floor you will start to feel more love, peace and this can also lead to the physical healing in the 3rd floor of dis-ease or damage in the heart of the body.
There is also talk in the world about many of us being moved to the 5th floor or fifth dimension- that this is the true event that is happening during December 23, 2012.
In this skyscraper of 64 levels we all use the elevator. There are times when we are in the flow that things just happen, right place and the right time are happening all the time. There are times when we are not in the flow we are in separation and it is like climbing up Mount Everest and never getting to the top.
Have you ever had the experience where you encountered a person so completely cut off from reality that they seemed like they came out of a cave? Or have you ever had the experience of bumping into a spiritual master out of the blue? They imparted deep wisdom or did something that could not be explained? Maybe for that moment your vibrational exchange was inner acting with beings or persons existing on other floors or realities than ourselves. That we all meet, collide enter and exit through the 3rd floor or 3rd dimension becasue it is where the physical world is and all of it is happening in it, for it and doing whatever work they are there to do with us. We are moving in and out of fields of energy and most of the time, not aware of it. It is why strange things will appear here on the 3rd floor, sometimes it comes out of nowhere.  There are all kinds of strange things that appear here in our realities and many times it happens when our attentions shift. Then we open up, we become present to this moment and then KABOOM, something shows up on our radar, in our present reality.
The skysraper is the oneness energy field,what we are apart of. The floors/levels dimensions are the levels of consciousness and what exist there, just like the 3rd floor is a physical body experience. The rooms we occupy are the individual fields of energy we experience how the universe is express through us in a physical way and creating our desire by our will or lack of will. None the less we are a part of the oneness. We can choose to wall ourselves off from all that exisits thus blocking our highest and greatest will from working and end up suffering greatly.
When we understand energy we then can understand everything around us. We can open, take down the walls and flow effortlessly with all things on this planet in the 3’d, into the 4’d and into the 5th. We spend far more effort “man handling” the world around us, acting violently, making ” a living”, “a zoo”, “a war”, and the list goes on  in a place of separation.” I will not!” If you find yourself in a constant game of “I will not,” try playing “I will” for awhile and see what happens. You might need to get a divorce, change jobs, go out and date, go back to school, find a spiritual teacher…who knows where “I will” may lead you? My hope is that it will take you to the 4th floor of consciousness and someday all the way up.
coe-llc.com is our new website. It is currently down being worked on. We will let you know when it is up for now we do consulting in person or by phone.
Grow Food, Be Free & Live for a Living!
COE
http://consciousnessofeconomics.com/?p=87

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum