OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 17010

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 24 2017

Compiled 12:22 am EDT 24 June 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

Source: Dinar Chronicles

A. June 23 2017 11:11 pm EDT Intel Situation Report: "Optimal" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Friday - June 23, 2017

1. Release of the 800#s has now been set in stone.

2. Full technical (RV) system release and liquidity began on Wed. June 21.

3. There was a window of performance given to both the military and banks for this weekend.

4. These two dates matter: June 24 & July 1.

5. The exchange goal: A week of private exchanges before the public was invited in with updated on-screen rates.

6. The New Powers That Be have their fingers on the greater good. We're just waiting on the optimal day and hour.

B. June 23 2017 11:25 am EDT KTFA: CBI posts Dinar rates: "New CBI Website Rates" - Fri. AM KTFA Thoughts The CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) site says 1.2 (for USD against the Iraqi Dinar) and has a calculator. I plugged in a number of dinar and it gave me amount in USD $$$$$$$ http://cbi.3eyon-host.net/

C. CNY Currency Conversion Chart: http://www.xecom/currencyconverter/convert/?From=USD&To=CNY

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 Ohh-yeah-kool-aid

"If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise - Saturday - June 24, 2017

6/24/2017 01:41:00 AM  Emailed, Intel  
Received via email at 12:41 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 Image1

Imagine if we considered an entirely new scenario for all the insanity swirling around the Trump Administration, and also how it might plausibly relate to the GCR/RV.

------

What if ...

... Commander Obama (ET) had 100% control of the GCR and the Chinese Elders (Human) the RV, and Speaker Paul Ryan already has President Trump's resignation in hand?

What if ...

... Obama has also been consulting with Paul Ryan since August 2014 because he personally selected him to take over the country when the the time was right as a future two-term American President?

What if ...

... Obama, Putin, Chinese Elders and their President Xi Jinping devised a master plan in 2013, whereby Russia would play the villain and stop Hillary Clinton from winning the Presidential election, thus allowing Trump to win the White House without Trump's knowing?

What if ...

... Hillary and Bill Clinton got amnesty deals by playing along with this plan and looking surprised when they lost yet another election that they helped throw?

(Might explain Hillary's half-hearted campaign efforts in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Ohio.)

What if ...

... Trump's victory also trapped Netanyahu who sold the Israeli people on his close relationship with Trump, so much so he used Israeli voting booth technology to help create a Trump victory?

What if ...

... Trump's resignation is already in hand, and why Paul Ryan has even publicly showers Netanyahu with praise to protect the larger plan which concludes with Israel accepting a two state solution and Ryan getting credit for negotiating it as Republic President?

What if ...

... Obama is syncing up America to catapult it (humanity) forward by covertly bringing down both the Trump, Israel and Ukraine crime syndicate just as the Chinese Elders also released the GCR/RV?

What if ...

... once unthinkable amounts of digital principal were to suddenly enter the world economy through all good standing sovereign nations and citizens (us), as our Republic simultaneously reset with moral and qualified political leadership?

What if ...

... Obama has used the 5 month bogus Trump Presidency to better set the European Union political and personally selected new French President Macron to give be a long-term moral and qualified leader serving all of Europe?

What if ...

... everything stated above is hard fact versus fantasy internet fiction, and the Trump saga will now end via a recording of Trump speaking directly with Putin about pre-election treason and Russian & Ukrainian oligarch third party financing his coming campaign?

What if ...

... this recording was long recorded by Putin, with Obama deliver the final political/media death blow to Trump / Netanyahu / Poroshenko, as it would set up criminal charges against all three for bankruptcy, treason and obstruction of justice--any of which would warrant a Trump resignation by the American public (plus VP Mike Pence) as well as Netanyahu in Israel and Poroshenko in Ukraine?

What if ...

... Obama designed this entire "Nixonian Watergate Parallel" to induce the public outcry for a Trump impeachment, and the subsequent proceedings lead by the House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan?

What if ....

... Obama coordinated this Nixon-like circa 1974 conspiracy that ends with a similar if not exact Presidential pardon from a newly elected Republic President (Paul Ryan a la Gerald Ford), as it would be his right under the Constitution's Article of Presidential succession?

-----

Sure all this is highly unlikely, even ridiculous under normal circumstances, but in these absurdly abnormal times ... what if it actually happened ... it would be amazing, historic and invisible.

Kinda like the GCR/RV... which everyone reading this believes in as real, yet cannot see still knowing it will be economically transitional for the entire human race.

That's in no way normal either. Yet true.

Anyway, some fresh ideas to ponder while we wait patiently, gratefully together.

God is with us.

WilliaminUSA

WHAT IF:
these bullshit "intels", sorta false, benny fullofitford, KP, appy/jerzy, etc, etc finally stopped their garbage.
Highly unlikly...oh well.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Butterflies" - GCR/RV Thought - Saturday - June 24, 2017

6/24/2017 02:39:00 PM  
Received via email at 2:35 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 Image2

Dearest Butterflies,

Our shared cocooned metamorphosis is now complete. We are free to be as beautiful as the Lord created us.

No limitations. No shame. No regrets.

Your graduation from being unsightly to indescribable has indeed arrived.

It's safe to allow your most colorful wings to expand into all community's, countries and continents as you radiate Christ's eternal peace, love and wealth ... proudly and brightly as the human angels you are--shinning daily like fresh morning sunshine.

This day was made for the righteously righteous--for those who dared to endure man's perpetual misperceptions of ugliness only to quietly disguise our blinding Godly beauty for this epic moment.

We knew who we were, deep down, even if and when the world could not see our beauty or flat out refused.

Never shall we penalize or belittle their lesser understanding of Christ's authority of mankind, rather we shall bless those who berated us abundantly, offering them our sincerest apologies for not communicating His blessings adequately for their ears to hear.

Because WE ARE ALL as heaven intended, humble and dynamic, powerful and meek.

As we are bite One community of servants, serving new and old servants alike, and empowering all who desire to serve others.

Be it knowingly and unknowingly, all have hsuffered through these winds of radical era change to now be able to fly effortlessly on the breezes caused by Yeshua's benevolence.

To some we still won't be beautiful butterflies, yet for others we shall become some miraculous wind beneath their exhausted wings.

Neither opinion is accurate nor truth.

We are just simple servants of the Most High trying to find our way back to God via every thought, deed, word and step--just like they are now and everyone we will encounter in the future.

For we all count equally in the eyes and heart of the Lord... One of One.

Never forget this truth in your travels. Every soul matters equally.

To our families we will just be sons, daughters parents, and grandparents there to lovingly guide them into their own divine covenant--all in service of God.

Nothing more, nothing less. Sobeit.

So now, allow me, aka Yosef, the honor of dying second in Zimland (Christ was first), surrendering and acknowledging that your beauty has far out paced my teachings, as such, I know all of you will fly higher and further than even I can imagine.

Now that's really saying something...

Know my greatest joy will come from the sidelines, watching all of you perform once unthinkable acts of mercy, providing shade and hope for billions in need beneath your glorious and beautiful butterfly wings.

Mahalo Nui Loa for allowing me into and now out of your lives. It was truly my privilege to serve this community.

Officially, it's now time to consider the doors of "The Billionaire's Woodshed" wide open for all ready and willing butterflies to fly free, live brave and share the love of Christ the Son, Savior and Messiah with all desiring a life of servitude.

God is with us.

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 Giphy

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Saturday, June 24, 2017

How To Contact: One Who Knows / Richard Lee McKim Jr aka Swervy McGee

6/20/17

Enlarge this image
This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 One_wh15

Received via email.....

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 Own417

How To Contact: OWK / Richard Lee McKim Jr

My friends our time together is growing short.  It turns out that after the GCR, I will be posting on my own website which will have the most advanced information on Disclosure, Ascension, Technology, Manifesting and Self Help topics. 

It will be a place where like minded people can share ideas and thoughts with each other and will be TROLL FREE as well.  I am going to give you a way to contact me.  Keep this email information so that we can stay in  touch.  If you think this Pre-GCR information and enlightenment was good, wait till after the GCR and the new Golden age starts. 

To Get on my mailing list to receive information about the new website, get free books and audios, and/or just ask me questions, send me an email with "List" in the subject line.

My Contact Email Is:

Richard Lee McKim Jr. / One Who Knows (OWK)
StudentOfCreation@gmail.com

Write this down and send me a quick email (With "List" In The Subject Line) to get on my contact list.  I will send out an email will all the information about the new website, my free books, etc,  as soon as it is available for the Golden Age.

All My Love,

Richard Lee McKim Jr
One Who Knows
Star Fynder

=======================================

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 Giphy
Posted by   enerchi    at 6/24/2017 01:04:00 AM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

WilliaminUSA

Imagine if anyone  of these assholes had real jobs?
Thats why i don't eat fast food, one  of them might have touched the food, Not to put down fast food people, but I really don't want to ingest anything any of these totaly lost assholes post.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 17010This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 17010

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 25 2017

Compiled 12:56 am EDT 25 June 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. June 22 2017 RV Intel Update Real Truth Call Yosef: Yosef's RV Intel Update from IQDCalls 6-23-17 (Intel is in the first 15 min. of the 3 1/2 hour recording)

1. They flipped the RV switch on June 21 Summer Solstice. We are now on the other side of the RV.

2. Banks are set and ready to go with memos coming out every day.

3. They anticipate 3.8 to 4.7 million people to exchange.

4. Sat. June 24 may be the release date because all banks around the globe are closed on Sat. evening.

5. The first wave will exchange within the first three days, Redemption Centers will start closing after the first six days, with the rest of the group redeeming for about nine days.

6. They expect private redeemers (Internet Group) to be completed by the end of Ramadan June 26, 27.

7. Public exchanges will begin July 3.

B. June 24 2017 2:39 pm EDT Yosef: "Butterflies" - GCR/RV Thought - Saturday - June 24, 2017 Today Yosef said goodbye to Dinarland: "Ahalo Nui Loa for allowing me into and now out of your lives. It was truly my privilege to serve this community."

C. June 24 2017 9:42 am EDT Update TNT RayRen98: Saturday Update from TNT RayRen98 6-24-17

1. Today June 24 and throughout the weekend to Mon. June 26 Iraq celebrates military victory, end of Ramadan and the EID holiday, which starts on June 25, 2017.

2. Iraqi TV is reporting that Iraq is receiving congratulations from US government officials for the defeat of Isis.

3. Iraqi TV is also broadcasting that the coming days will mark a significant impact to purchasing power for all citizens of Iraq. Their supplement to the 2017 Budget will be activated soon following Parliament approval.

4. The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) site has taken on a new appearance and is in the "updating" process showing rate changes as conditions change.

D. June 24 2017 6:58 pm EDT Intel Zorra, OWK: "Intel from Zorra and OWK!" by Pat G - 6.24.17

1. The GCR,RV has passed through China as Yosef inferred in his June 22 post.

2. London banking was in turmoil this June 24 am as GCR was formerly announced in the U.K.

3. OWK said he expects the RV to reach our coast tonight June 24.

4. Republic will be announced on July 4.

5. Zorra said The Elders and Grandfather are totally in charge of the RV and that Obama has no role in this.

6. The New Powers That Be decided the segment process was too convoluted and that the 800#'s will be posted on websites.

7. Zorra emphasized the Cabal and their minions were no longer an issue.

E. June 24 2017 1:41 am EDT GCR Geopolitical: "If" - GCR/RV Geopolitical Exercise - Saturday - June 24, 2017

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Rollercoaster" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - June 25, 2017

6/25/2017 11:04:00 PM  Emailed, Intel, SITREP  
Received via email at 10:25 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 Image1%2B%25282%2529

So the situation in Qatar was settled. It had to do with what Iran/Qatar was supplying (crude oil) to China versus what just Saudi Arabia was contracted to supply.

That number was evened out we are told by the Elders. So all in all it took up an extra day--sobeit.

After that the actual global RV started Monday morning June 26, 2017 in New Zealand someone around 10am (6pm EDT Sunday NYC) and is right now circling the globe from east to west.

How long that will take to reach NYC we don't know. Midnight? 3am? 6am? 9am? But Beijing tells us the T4 release authorization was granted and there is no safety net this pass.

So we infer from this Intel it's not stopping for anything this time around. We shall see about that.

We're hoping the "go decision" will now fall back to Dunford and Ryan here in the US.

As for 800#s or email link releases, your guess is better than mine, but we would guess after 3am and before 6am at the earliest, Tuesday morning 9am at the latest.

But who know. Windows come and go.

Monday morning early, early (2-4am) is the safest travel time and lowest internet traffic time of the entire week.

Trump is not in the decision making process for a plethora of reasons, including but not limited to his bizarre and irrational tweeting obsession.

What an embarrassing joke his Presidency has become for all humanity. Just disgraceful. Lord please forgive us.

Someone please stop this RV ride because I want off the rollercoaster before it completely flies off the track.

God is with us.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 26 2017

Compiled 12:30 am EDT 26 June 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. June 25 2017 10:25 pm EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: "Rollercoaster" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - June 25, 2017

1. The situation in Qatar was settled. It took up an extra day.

2. The actual global RV started Mon morning June 26, 2017 in New Zealand around 10am (6pm EDT Sunday NYC) and is circling the globe right now, east to west.

3. How long will it take to reach NYC we don't know. Midnight? 3am? 6am? 9am?

4. Beijing says the T4 release authorization was granted.

5. There was no safety net. It's not stopping for anything this time around.

6. We're hoping the "go decision" will fall back to Dunford and Ryan here in the US.

7. As for 800#s, or email link releases, your guess would be better than mine. Perhaps after 3am EDT and before 6am EDT at the earliest and Tues. morning 9am EDT at the latest.

8. June 26 Mon. morning 2-4am EDT is the safest travel time and lowest internet traffic time of the entire week.

B. June 25 2017 Gary Larrabee, One Who Knows Intel: One Who Knows Shares Encouraging Words concerning Healing Energy Waves as well as GCR/RV UPdate !

1. The GCR started in China on Thurs June 22 & Fri. June 23.

2. The GCR was going on over in Europe on Sat. June 24.

3. We were expecting the GCR to go in the US today Sun. June 25.

4. The GCR has to go in the US by Mon. June 26 Market Opening 9 am EDT.

C. June 25 2017 10:34 am EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: "Hardball" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - June 25, 2017

1. We're on an hour by hour trigger starting @ 4pm EDT today June 25.

2. Military sources say they were up by noon Sat. June 24 ready for the fireworks. (Unsure as to what happened when mission was aborted Sat.)

3. Diplomatic sources think Elders want peace in the Middle East and want Qatar / Saudi Arabia matter settled before starting. Saudi's pulled a last second change up on Elders, new Crown Prince not the leader both sides had agreed to. https://sputniknews.com/columnists/201706241054941082-saudi-house-of-cards-inside-story/

4. Any nation still boycotting Qatar by the end of Ramadan (in Saudi Arabia that is now Sunday June 25 not Sat.) will not have access to AIIB trade platforms.

5. New deadline rumored to be Mon. midnight June 26 in Saudi Arabia as a back wall for elimination of all future oil sales contracts with China (4pm EDT Sun June 25).

6. Mess with the Elders and you'll be financially reduced to ruble because they play poker with the largest stack. This means Saudi Arabia must back down from Qatar sanctions or eliminate their one and only revenue source, which would be self induced suicide.

7. Everything we are told is 100% set here in USA. This week is Trump's final as President. Republic White Knights won't let him see a 4th of July.

D. June 25 2017 12:41 pm EDT GCR Op-Ed: "Gospel" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Sunday - June 25, 2017

1. This last second Middle East delay tactic between Saudi Arabia and Qatar means the long held Cabal factions led by Israel and US are no longer calling any shots.

2. Saudi Arabia has now pulled away from the West here at the very end. Suspect the Elders knew this pull away was coming and will more than likely allow the spot price to increase in exchange for the fighting to completely stop in Yemen - which Saudi Arabia will have to accommodate just to be GESARA compliant anyway.

3. That means we're really at the end of this RV marathon.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 27 2017

Compiled 12:17 am EDT 27 June 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. June 26 2017 8:17 pm EDT Current Situation Bluwolf: "Current Situation" - Bluwolf Intel Update 6-26-17

1. For many years I have stated that everything and everybody must go silent for the RV to be released.

2. Finally this silence (happened) and I thank the proper authorities for their imposition on this important Worldwide 209 Country Event.

3. The world's people will be receiving their relief that since Nov. of 1963, was signed off to be released for all humanity.

B. June 26 2017 10:37 am EDT AdminBill: "Main Sources Not Responding" - WSOMN AdminBill Update 6-26-17 It has been very quiet behind the scenes. There are 90% of our contacts who claim their main sources are not responding to calls, texts or emails. That is why you are not hearing info other than "news" from Iraq.

C. June 25 2017 Alert from One in the Media: ~NEW GURU ALERT~: "The RV is real, and it’s going to happen", 25 JUNE

1. Being in the media, I have recently been give access to RV Intel from a source close to the operation. What it has done is given me a tremendous amount of gratitude and appreciation for what the Intel providers, like Patrick and Yosef, are doing!

2. I have privately been passing along info to Patrick, but I did not have the guts that these guys have to make it public!

3. This is an almost hour by hour fluid situation right now.

4. I have been told more than a few times “today is the day” only to find out that X, Y or Z happened to put a stop to it. So, when they give you Intel, you have to remember that it was most likely true...in that moment. Future changes were based on what’s happening now.

5. I believe there really is some sort of spiritual aspect to this. Out of my friends and acquaintances in the business that are aware of the RV, the only ones that got in the game are the ones that I know are spiritually evolved (nothing to do with religion).

6. It’s odd considering there really is no financial risk to get in. You buy some currency, and if you want to get out, you just sell it back.

7. The bottom line is this: I now have tremendous gratitude for the public Intel providers. Thank you!

8. By the way: the RV is real, and it’s going to happen.

D. June 26 2017: Intel Guru RayRen98:

1. CBI site going through changes. Up and down, up and down reflecting different rates.

2. One of the best things coming across that TV screen was the broadcast, “significant impact to the purchasing power for all citizens of Iraq.” I only know of two ways to have significant impact – do a major drop on all goods and services or whatever you are using to make those purchases is revalued at a higher rate.

3. There has been plenty of talk of the currency increasing.

4. Mosul is a done deal, still have to wait for announcement. Citizens are being told on TV, “in the coming days.” It’s coming out.

5. EID officially ends tomorrow June 27. Some areas extended it into Wed. June 28.

6. We might see some things pop between now and the 30th: Those escrow accounts are to be terminated and Iraq receiving that money with the understanding they are Inter [International?] and the currency revalues.

E. June 26 2017 8:15 pm EDT TNT Thoughts/News: "Extremely Very Important" - Mon. PM TNT Thoughts/News

Elmerf123456:

1. A paymaster was told by his attorney that in the exchange when you are asked how much currency you have, tell them, but do not include the ZIM as a currency. Say you have Zim Bonds, not currency. The calculation difference could be huge financially

2. If we do go to exchange centers, it will be very prudent to check IDs of the establishment. Don't get too excited and lose your focus.

3. I personally am going in with the attitude that I'm the buyer of a relationship, not the seller of currencies!

Harambe:

4. Reuters Video: Mosul battle to end in days as troops advance in Old City according to an Iraqi general: http://reut.rs/2tLLwrP

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Gary Larrabee Interviews One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 One_wh15

https://youtu.be/iX_9DriRvYo

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 28 2017

Compiled 12:05 am EDT 28 June 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. June 27 2017 Bruce's The Big Call: Thebigcall.net

1. Iraq was celebrating with major events planned for today, tomorrow June 27, 28.

https://twitter.com/iraqi_day/status/879786126613127170

2. At 4:30 am EDT today June 27 a couple of announcements came out of Iraq and a new flag was installed. They were calling it the New Iraq.

3. Right after 12 noon today June 27 Iraqi time Iraqi sovereignty and the take back of Mosul was announced.

4. The CBI showed Iraqi Dinar as $1.00 US Dollar, $1.50 USN.

5. The Dinar rate on Forex was $1.20.

6. Iraq was shipping oil. The Iraqi Dinar was internationally known now.

7. The GCR was made official at 12:01 am this morning June 27. This was confirmed by HSBC London.

8. This morning June 27 at 12:01 am EDT the changeover was made to the new CHIPS system from the old SWIFT. Bankers called it the New SWIFT system.

9. Countries around the world were doing exchanges.

10. North America would be last and should be there in hours to a day or so.

11. They had until June 30 (Friday) to put the GCR into full effect.

12. Farm Claims have been paid out.

13. Prosperity Packages went out to doners today June 27. They had 24 hours to get the funds out.

14. Out West funds had moved. Core groups were to be paid so Tier 4 could be notified

15. Rates continued to escalate

16. Refer to your Zim as a gold backed bond (not a Zim currency) when you call in - it could make a difference in your rate.

17. Let them know you were interested in humanitarian projects

B. June 27 2017 10:34 am EDT Final Victory Announcement TNT Update: "Final Victory Announcement" - Tues. AM TNT Thoughts/News Update - Update - Update On Iraqi TV: Abadi was to give the final victory announcement in Mosul in coming hours. Currency365 - PM Abadi Expected to Announce Full Liberation within Hours?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee - RV/GCR Intel, Healing, Warning, Contact, Book Update

REMEMBER....  Just a few days ago, One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee accused Gary Larrabee of being CABAL.   

After being kicked off of IDC, Swervy is now using Gullible Gary Larrabee to get his twisted message out to scam the masses. 

Enlarge this image

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 One_wh11

https://youtu.be/8Pku-EY8F-k

Intel, Healing, Warning, Contact, Book

Since I don't post much anymore, I am going to give you a variety of information all in one post.  I have a few pieces of intel that have not been given out yet.  I am also going to give out some very interesting Healing Pulse information and my contact information as well.

Intel - ONLY One RV

There is only one RV (Revaluation) going to happen.  In the old days we used to think that there were going to be several groups of currencies revaluing such as First Basket and second basket etc.  But now, it turns out that EVERY CURRENCY IN THE WORLD will revalue at the SAME time.  Some will go up, some will go down, and some will stay the same.  But, once this Revaluation (GCR) ends, there will be NO MORE revaluations. In other words, Canada, Mexico, Australia, South Africa, Venezuela, etc, will all change now, if they are meant to.  It is a ONE SHOT World-Wide Revaluation, resetting of ALL values of EVERY COUNTRY all at once.

Intel- Phone Number Directory

When the 800#s come out, it will NOT be just one phone number, it will be a directory of every country.  You look up your country, and you will find the phone number you are supposed to call.  So when it is time to call, it will be easy for anyone to find the number they are supposed to call no matter what country they are in.  EASY!

Intel - Zim

Cabal Disinformation is showing its ugly head again.  I saw some post on IDC that said you shouldn't mention your Zim when you are calling in to set your appointment.   What could be more stupid than that?  That is the one you should mention FIRST.  Frankly, if you have Zim, no other currency you have matters by comparison.   Not only should you mention the zim you have, you should also mention zim Bearer Checks as well.  They will also be redeemed even though they are "out of date."

Intel- HB

Not only should you mention any of the 5 major currencies that you have such as the zim, dinar, dong, afghan etc, you should also mention any Historic Bonds you have.  Technically, they should have been "Claimed" a long time ago, for redemption through a different process, but if you did not do that, this is your last chance to get them redeemed.  These are old Fed Bonds, Chinese Bonds etc.

Healing

There is a Healing Pulse that is now being broadcast from Hollow Earth.  It is so amazing how it works.  This is the preliminary Healing before the major healing pulse that will come after disclosure.  While it does help everyone, it is especially intensified by calling for it.  The more you call for it the more you can feel it.  To call for it, simply "Acknowledge it, and appreciate it."  Just say aloud or to yourself

"I acknowledge this Healing Pulse and appreciate it or you are grateful for it."

(Which ever you prefer)  I know people like myself that feel it right away, in fact I am feeling it now as I write this.  However, others did not feel it at first, but the more they called for it, the more they felt it until it was at full power.  For best results, call for it throughout the day, and get your health back in tip top shape!

Warning

The Cabal have done their best to stop me from posting and communicating with you.   You would be amazed at the things they have done to try and stop me.  However, I have heard of their newest tricks.  They are now posting as me, using my name "One Who Knows" and even using the pictures I use as well.

It will be up to you to "Discerned" whether or not the message in those posts is me or not.  If it is fear based, and giving disinformation it is Cabal scum pretending to be me.  Don't listen to it.  At this time, they are trying harder than ever to delay the GCR.

There are only 2 places that I trust right now, to give you my messages.  Those two places are:

Gary Larrabee (Video Channel)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChvSV5n9uxzu3GuGA-WCWJw

When I give you a message on his video channel, you can hear my voice and know it is me.  That makes this venue my most highly trusted source to get genuine intel from me.  The next venue I trust is:

Ascension With Earth
 http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/

He will only post "One Who Knows" from me.  Every other place, could be corrupted by the scummy Cabal.  We are in the final days my friends and I want you to get the truth and for now these are the only two places I trust.

Contact

This has been a long wild ride to get to the final end of the GCR.  However, what is to come with ascension, disclosure, and learning how to use your God given abilities to control your own realities, will be very important.  In that regard, I will be moving to my very own website, where there will be no Cabal scum, no lies, no disinformation.  There will only be truth about Disclosure, the Republic NESARA/GESARA, Ascension, Enlightenment, Empowerment and the latest in technologies, projects etc.   

As you know, when I am posting on other people's websites, I have no control to keep out the Cabal scum, but with my own site, it will be clean.  Most importantly, you will be able to trust the information.  The web site is already being put together with all my posts already posted, and others as well.  It will go just after the GCR.  

If you want to get notification about the new website, my books and speaking tours, other important information, then you can get on my contact list.  To be clear, this is NOT a currency contact list, NOT an 800# contact list.  This is a list for getting information on the coming Golden Age and everything that involves. 

If you want to get on my contact list, just send me an email and put "List" in the subject line and I will include you.  When I get the new site ready to go, I will send you an email giving you all the information about the new website and how it works, and whatever else there is to tell you about.  Here is my email address, to get on my contact list:

Richard Lee McKim Jr. / One Who Knows/Swervy McGee / Star Fyer (Full Galactic Name)

[size=32]StudentOfCreation@gmail.com[/size]

If you have any questions you can ask those as well, but there is a good chance that as many emails as I get, I might not be able to get back to you any time soon.

My Book & Audio Book

If you want to download my Book and Audio Book for free, here is a link that has the download links.  Help yourself and enjoy!  This book is the basis of the coming age of self empowerment, and if you read it now, you will be ahead of the rest who will be learning this advanced information later. 

I will post again if there is anything you need to know.

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<

Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net/t64833-one-who-knows-richard-lee-mckim-jr-aka-swervy-mcgee-rv-gcr-intel-healing-warning-contact-book-update-6-28-17#313920

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee Update - You Are NOT Going To Be Tricked! Gary Larrabee

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 One_wh11

https://youtu.be/9C6e-RdOYpE

You Are NOT Going To Be Tricked!

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 Kitten-on-computer-keyboard%2B-%2BCopyFear Mongering comes in all types.  It is not always the sky is falling, or Martial Law, or war or alien invasion.  Fear Mongering is designed to keep you stressed and worried about what MIGHT happen or what MIGHT go wrong.  My friends, NOTHING can go wrong for you.  Remember F.E.A.R. is False Evidence Appearing Real.  I don't care what GURU has told you what.  I don't care if they have a call twice a week, or three times a week, or just once a week, Fear Mongering is Fear Mongering, and I am going to call it out.  I can Guarantee you that the Elders and the NPTB are NOT trying to Trick you out of your money.  Let's cover some topics that you don't have to worry about.

Currency Codes

I remember this used to be a favorite Fear Mongering topic.  The Gurus would say that you had to call the currency by its correct code like IQD or IQN for the Dinar.  It was said that if you called it by the wrong code you would get the low rate.  This was then, and is still, ridiculous. 

There are a special Group of high value currencies that we are focused on: Zim, Iraqi Dinar, Vietnam Dong, Indonesia Rupiah, and Afghan Afghani.  The Bankers and exchangers have trained on these 5 special currencies for years, if not decades.  There are only 5 special, highly valued currencies that will go up in value so significantly, that they are being used to Hydrate the World by the Elders and the NPTB. 

When you call in to set your appointment, all you have to say is you have Zim, Dong, Dinar, Rupiah, or Afghani.  That is It!  No codes, you don’t have to say they are gold backed or gold Bonds....., NOTHING MORE.  Do you really think that the Operator needs to hear you say anything else other than ZIM, to know where you will be exchanging?  They have trained for YEARS to hear these 5 currencies names.  Do you think they don't know what you are talking about? No worries my friends!

Say Exchange

This was another Fear Mongering ploy.  People said that you had to say "Exchange" or else you would be taxed differently.  Who knows, that may have been true back in the Cabal days, but the minute the GCR ends, and you go exchange your currencies, the Cabal systems will be DEAD!  There will be nobody trying to trick you out of your money and into taxing you, because you did not say exchange.  That is ridiculous!  No worries!

800#s Call Time

Some still worry about the time to call for an appointment.  Once the Call in numbers are posted on the Net, you will have 3 days (72 Hours) to call in.  It will be the biggest news EVER in Dinarland.  There is no way that you can miss hearing about it.  You don't have to have your appointment in 3 days, just call in 3 days and set an appointment, even if your appointment is the next week... You have plenty of time my friends, no worries on this one either.

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is to understand this whole process you have to think like an "Elder."  They want to hydrate the World, feed the hungry, house the homeless, cure the sick, and prepare us for the new Golden Age of Ascension.  They have saved and protected this money for thousands of years just to give it all away to us at this time in history, so that Humanity can evolve to a higher state of existence.  From that point of view, do you think that they are going to try to trick you out of your exchange money by how you refer to the Zim?   My friends, that is Cabal Thinking, and NOT the thinking of the  benevolent Elders.  They have lived and died, saving a protecting this money for Humanity, have rebuild the corrupted banking systems, and changed World Governments just so that the money you will be getting will be safe and out of the reach of the dying Cabal.  In short, there will be NOTHING tricky during your exchange.  It will be the easiest thing you ever did.  No worries my Friends, for the good times are just ahead!

Signed: One Who Knows
Posted by enerchi at 6/29/2017 09:13:00 AM
http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/06/one-who-knows-update-you-are-not-going.html#more

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Rudderless" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Friday - June 30, 2017

6/30/2017 01:54:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, [url=http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/search/label/Op Ed]Op Ed[/url]  
Received via email for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 48955-1e3de2cee3228cfc26e6371fe6221d12

Our current, perceived, acting, actor President, in whatever form male or female, human or clone... is completely rudderless and being floated down the D.C. swamp to wherever the political and intelligence mechanisms desire the orange blob to go.

On Monday, they stripped President Trump of all his security briefing clearances.

Meaning, Trump gets more no internal or external information whatsoever--because in truth he never had any power whatsoever--because in truth he was 100% compromised before he ever walked through the front door at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Therefore, whomever voted for Trump voted against the Republic and on a deeper level, voted against humanity.

Too harsh? F*** you, little child with little dreams and little courage.

And whomever voted for Clinton, f*** you as well. You too voted against the Republic and humanity.

Actually, whomever voted historically post 1871, classified as sleeping sheepeople who unknowingly supported an alien cabal race of murders and thieves over humanity that includes our Republic.

This includes elections involving Lincoln, Roosevelt, Truman, Kennedy, Carter, Reagan and Obama. They were all cabal bred candidates that we all fell for... hook, line and sinker.

And now we're drowning and praying for an unthinkable economic event in our lifetime. Sure we suffered a little bit, but not really.

So spoiled and self-entitled us Angols, what a deceived and deceiving race of beings. Harmonically unaligned with God---oh how shameful we are.

We stand for nothing righteous and pure, yet kill for killers.

People won't like to hear that fact, but it's the brutal truth of our decayed race and nation. This is where America is right now, deemed morally rudderless by the rest of the world.

China and Russia, as well as every other country America ever sabotaged or invaded, defrauded and coerced, is taking great pleasure in our humiliation internationally.

They're lapping us daily.

Well f***ing that.

I woke up just in the nick of time and I begged others to surrender. To wake up from conceded, nose deaf American values and evolve.

Just know that this once proud and great country is being torched in every sovereign and diplomatic circle imaginable, and we are not pitch forking our White House and Congress demanding change!

So passive. So detached. So emotionally dead at the core of what makes us human.

I know this elongated sovereign embarrassment was all part of the NPTB's master transition plan from dark to light control.

Abject and total humiliation of America as a bad acting country is commensurate for the horrors we have done to other innocent and weaker sovereign nations, while the rest of the world ignores our politics and catapults forward economically, diplomatically, and militarily.

Is anyone with half a brain and pulse watching all the deals China is cutting with the rest of the world while America searches for oxygen away from the Trump smoke screen?

Or are you too focused on your damn get rich date and rate, coupled with gorging yourself on digital zeros that are not, and will never be your personal property.

Why do I scream to these deaf ears, Lord? Help me understand!

We're not a nation in crisis because of Trump, no we're a nation in juvenile time out with Trump as our punishment by higher evolved overseas handlers that benevolently have chosen to give back our backruptes nation and economy.

And White-is-Right folk don't have the first damn clue what the hell is happening in even small numbers let alone mass consciousness. "Americans are asleep at the wheel ," the Elders say privately, "So we choose not to wake them but bless those of color and allow them to learn from and experience the contrast."

Trump is the Elders way of marking this epic change in our history, as well as simultaneously giving obtuse and obese Americans a cataclysmic awakening to jolt them alive and commemorate their intellectual suicide with unconditional generosity.

Translated, they blessed us despite our sins. So who really knows the teachings Christ better, the Buddhists or Christians?

Anyone not screaming for immediate leadership change before the RV this weekend is not on the second arc IMHO.

And no one can walk away from this flood. No one. Best to walk away from the rudderless crowd as they will eventually drag your ship down by stealing your bliss.

Mark these words Zimlandia:

God or not God is a real choice that all must make post universal quarantine.

And your decision to serve His Will over your own will ultimately determine the quality, duration and grace the Lord brings into your life.

Do surround yourself with people of the highest moral character and learned spiritual elegance. Because yes, God is with us, but only if we are with Him.

Aloha Ke Akua.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 30 2017

Compiled 12:12 am EDT 30 June 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. June 29 2017 GCR Intel Situation Report: "Colors" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Thursday - June 29, 2017

1. The RV was always master planned to rollout during a holiday weekend for safety purposes we are told.

2. We were told earlier in the week that Wed. June 28 would be the day, and technically it was. The RV trigger event started in Indonesia not Beijing @ 10:55am WIB Thurs, June 29, 2017 (11:55pm EDT Wed, June 28, 2017).

3. Thurs. June 29 is thus the first day of legal redemptions with the new USN for citizens of the restored Republic of the United States of America.

4. Mon. June 26 the Supreme Court restarted the Travel Ban and set the start time for 8pm EDT Thurs.--which was really a 90 day Dunford request (not Trump) designed for National Security purposes during the RV rollout.

5. With July 4th on a Tues, markets will have lowest volume of the year on Fri June 30 and Mon. July 3 - making Thurs. June 29 the last day of the quarter for floor traders to complete their 2nd quarter positions.

6. In Iraq, Mosul has been liberated officially on Thurs. June 29 per President Abahdi's own historic victory over Daesh/ISIS speech.

7. Expect a four day redemption period across North America beginning as early as Fri. June 30 after the travel ban has gone into effect and through the July 4th holiday on Tues.

8. We are told by HSBC they will release 800#s as early as Thurs. night June 29, but as late as Friday evening June 30 after markets close.

9. Republic President Paul Ryan now has the "go call" for the US portion of the RV. When he chooses to go will be in the best interests of the Republic as a once again sovereign, good standing nation in the larger world community.

10. It only took 146 years to reclaim our freedom and liberty from the 1871 created USA, Inc. (aka cabal).

B. June 29 2017 Bruce's The Big Call: Thebigcall.net Playback: [url=tel:%28712%29 770-4016]712-770-4016[/url] pin123456#

1. Iraq completed a series of announcements yesterday June 28.

2. They reinstated the Dinar rate.

3. The Dinar is now international and trading up in value Celebrations

4. There will be a total global currency reset. Some currencies will go up in value, some go down.

5. As of 4:30 pm EDT today June 29 the banks reflected the new rates

6. The SKRs are starting to be liquidated. People will have access to their funds in a couple of days.

7. Tomorrow night June 30 at 11:58 pm EDT certain parts of the Dodd Frank Act will be gone.

8. The 800#s will come out within the next couple of days.

9. It will be a shotgun start where everyone will go at the same time.

10. The Internet group will have 4-5 days before it goes public.

11. Redemption Centers remain on active status and will be available 2 hours after the 800#s are released.

C. June 28 GCR Intel Situation Report: "Fireworks" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Wednesday - June 28, 2017

1. Sources are in consensus: We are at the end of the beginning.

2. As the fireworks go off each night after sundown in the US, and everyone is looking up, we'll be driving into our redemption appointments experiencing a very different fireworks explosion--in digits zeros.

3. American military is on perpetual high alert. Dunford is getting diplomatic updates every few hours. He's ready to perform on the drop of dime. If all goes as planned, you won't ever notice the incredible level of security until you're actually on site.

4. American media is ready to present the Impeachable material on Trump (except Fox that's acting as the antithesis of what's really going on), thus providing the cover for the financial reforms.

5. American politicians--House & Senate (but not Executive branch)--are fully aware of what is about to go down and will be removed if they in any way attempt to stop this or cause doubt. We're told there's an interview blackout for politicians during the RV as well, and maybe that's what their July 4th recess is really all about, and why they will get the healthcare vote done on the other side as well.

6. American banks (and military bases) are prepared for exchanges. There are 25,000 exchange points in North America alone. All banking tiers 1 thru 5 are participating as everyone wants in on these healthy cash deposits.

7. Cyber attacks are the only serious "stoppage" concern, and why Tues. June 27 global ransomware attack was cause for rethinking some of the IT security features. How long that takes we don't know, but we think that may be the last hold up.

8. Last night June 28 at 10pm EDT we were told to be ready to receive and disburse the 800#s. That didn't happen.

9. Many will be getting the 800 numbers to release them to an estimated nearly 5 million private exchangers (of the Internet Group).

10. Mon July 3 is when all accounts will be made liquid everywhere in the world at any amount, any tier.

11. Thus earlier exchanges will be post dated and credit cards / 10k cash will be used in the meantime. Still would make for an amazing weekend.

12. The New Powers That Be want all transactions to read as though they were deposited in July and principal originated after the Summer Solstice. It's a Chinese thing.

13. Our markets anticipate very low trading volume on both Friday June 30 and Mon. July 3. It would be easy to track any traders trying to front run Tues. opening bell.

14. Rates are ridiculously high and climbing. Ask for anything you can spiritually handle and then some.

D. June 28 Group Conference Call: Phillip Tilton's Outlaws group conference call replay - Duration: 16 seconds. gary larrabee https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/wall/recorded_audio?...

1. Last Mon. June 26 the US Supreme Court activated a flight ban - to go into effect Thurs. June 29. It is believed that one of the reasons our skies are being patrolled is for security during the exchanges. Trump's Travel Ban to Take Effect on Thursday Evening

2. Yesterday June 27 Mosul was declared liberated. Iraq was done.

3. 70 countries are now ready for NESARA, Disclosure and announcements of the new technology that will benefit humanity.

4. The groups in Reno were surprised June 28 am when Obama released an amnesty agreement previously assured by his administration and made a payment.

5. On June 28 there were 38 banks which underwent stress tests. All passed except Capitol One which has a lot of credit card debt. They will have to reset.

6. News from Reno was to prepare yourself to exchange. Bankers were trained to check to see if you could handle the funds. Anyone who showed problems would be pushed to the end of the line.

7. All intel was in a blackout mode.

8. Exchanges have taken place.

9. 800#s would come out anywhere from Fri. June 30 to Fri. July 7.

10. On July 2,3,4 Zim Bond exchangers were expected to be exchanging at off site redemption centers. (Zim exchangers could exchange other currencies at the same time).

11. July 27,28, 29 could be when public currency exchanges began.

12. The latest known rates:

Zim $65

Dong $128

Dinar $245

Afghan $10.50

Rial - don't know as Iran may be under sanctions

13. When you receive your personal 800 number do not put it online on the internet as it would be made non functional if you did.

14. It would be smart to be at the Exchange Center in the first four days and no later than the first 8 days.

15. Exchange Centers would be open within 2 hours of the 800#s coming out.

16. You could leave the exchange with $10,000 cash and a Credit/Debit Card. For security reasons you may not want a Black Credit/Debit Card. They were too noticeable and could put you in danger. Instead, up to 10 million $ could be made available on a Gold Credit/Debit Card or a Platimum Credit/Debit Card.

17. In negotiating your exchange and interest rates your banker would be evaluating you for your honesty, sincerity in wanting to help humanity and ability to handle big money.

18. The banker might offer you interest rates that ranged from 4-8% to 12-15% on the money left at the bank, depending on how you appeared ready to handle the money.

19. Refer to the Zim as a gold-backed bond, not a currency. Say that you were there to exchange. Ask to see the back screen rates. Negotiate your exchange rates and interest rates. The right terms would show how educated you were on the exchange.

20. In your exchange ask to see the Back Screen Rates, which were higher than the regular screen rates.

21. In addition to your Wealth Manager, you would be given the opportunity to hire the services of a Family Office to work for you.

22. Your money would be put in a Skeleton Trust until you decided what you wanted to do with it (with the help of your Wealth Manager). It was recommended that you bridged that money from the original trust to several trusts, (with up to 5 LLCs under each trust account).

23. It was recommended that you put all funds in a Trust or Foundation and none in your own name. You didn't want to own anything, but wanted to have control of everything. Doing so would keep you from being a target for the bad guys.

E. June 29 2017 One Who Knows: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/201...

1. After the 800#s were released you would have three days to call for your appointment.

2. You don't necessarily have to say Zim Bond or Exchange in order to get the higher rates.

3. You do have to ask for the higher rates in order to get them.

F. June 28 Intel Situation Report: "Carcass" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Wednesday - June 28, 2017 The RV officially process for the US began at midnight on Wed. PST.

G. June 29 2017 Landa Global Call: Landa Global CC Replay: Humanus Update 6-28-18 On Sunday June 25 the US sovereignty was signed off on.

H. June 28 2017 AdminBill: ADMINBILL TIDBIT, 28 JUNE

After a long drought of no news there was much going on. No dates or rates, but the activity was very encouraging.

I. June 29 2017 TNT RayRen98 Update: Thursday Update from TNT RayRen98 6-29-17 Iraqi citizens abroad reported that the Abadi speech referenced the following:

1. The ending dash reign in Mosul.

2. The country was free and moving forward to a stable and secure life for all citizens.

3. Declared the end of ISIS rule in Mosul.

J. June 29 2017 Historic Changes Europe, Asia Fulford Report: "Historic Changes in Central Europe and Asia" - Fulford Report - 6.26.17

1. The Pentagon sources say US President Donald Trump’s son in law Jared Kushner was sent on orders of the US military/intelligence establishment to Israel to meet Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu to demand regime change there.

2. It is no coincidence the Iranian and Hizbollah forces, protected by a new Russian air base, have arrived at the Israeli border to give notice to the criminal Netanyahu regime that it is militarily isolated from the world. The US military is not going to fight to protect the criminal Netanyahu regime, the Pentagon sources say.

3. A similar move is being made in the Ukraine where President Petro Poroshenko has been summoned to Washington “to discuss regime change,” the sources say.

4. These moves are part of a worldwide effort to end all conflicts and prepare the way for a new financial system, they say.

5. There is also likely to be regime change in the US, the sources continue. Here the latest developments show the entire “blame Russia” campaign by the old establishment is failing. Instead the “Cabal is on its back foot as Bernie Sanders and wife Jane are under FBI investigation for bank fraud and former attorney general Loretta Lynch is under a Department of Justice probe for obstruction of justice,” the Pentagon sources say.

bs4ever

bs4ever

These people need medication, the smart ones become scammers and hold seminars or talk of people in hospital and cars with no brakes or fuel etc etc etc

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Special RV Post from MY LADIES - NOW WHERE IS YOUR RV????

Thank you MY LADIES for sharing this post with Dinar Daily.

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 Ive-gotta-stop-saying-how-stupid-can-you-be-too-15776266

Post originally shared by My Ladies to Dinar Daily www.dinardaily.net

SO WHERE IS YOUR RV NOW???

GOOD AFTERNOON FOLKS I KNOW I’M NOT SUPPOSE TO BE HERE RIGHT NOW BUT ONCE AGAIN I’M BEING SUCKED BACK IN HAVING TO RESPOND TO EMAILS THAT I KEEP GETTING WITH FOLKS ASKING ME TO CLARIFY THE STRAIGHT LIES AND BULL CRAP THAT THESE GURUS ARE PUTTING OUT THERE AGAIN.

I AM NOT SURE WHAT THEIR AGENDA IS AND I DON’T REALLY CARE EITHER BUT WHAT I DO FIND BOTH ASTONISHING AND A BIT TROUBLING IS HOW ONE INCREDIBLY UNEDUCATED ILL-INFORMED FIRE STARTER CAN JUST MAKE THINGS UP TOTALLY OUT OF THIN AIR LOOK EVERYONE IN THE FACE AND CALL THEM FAMILY AND THEN THE ENTIRE INTERNET TAKES THE RUBBISH AS GOSPEL AND SPREADS IT ALL AROUND UNTIL EVERYONE LOOKS UNEDUCATED AND ILL-INFORMED THERE BY MAKING THE ORIGINAL FIRESTARTER LOOK PRETTY SMART.

WOW!! JIM JONES PLEASE PASS THE KOOL AID…IT’S JUST INCREDIBLE. WAKE UP PEOPLE!! DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH…SAY NO TO THE KOOL AIDE AND FOLLOW THE FACTS.

HERE ONE MORE TIME I WILL SHOW YOU THE FACTS AND THEN MAYBE YOU CAN STOP E-MAILING THIS CRAP TO ME LOOKING FOR VALIDATION.
LET’S START….

Q: WHAT DOES CHAPTER 7 OR 8 HAVE TO DO WITH LIFTING THE VALUE OF CURRENCY????

A: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL!!

I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU THE CHARTERS FOR THE UN AND THE ARTICLES FOR THE IMF AND THE BACK STORY TO BOTH AS THEY PERTAIN TO IRAQ.
The Charter of the United Nations was signed on 26 June 1945, in San Francisco, at the conclusion of the United Nations Conference on International Organization, and came into force on 24 October 1945. The Statute of the International Court of Justice is an integral part of the Charter.

http://www.un.org/en/sections/un-charter/introductory-note/index.html

HERE YOU CAN READ ALL THE CHAPTERS INCLUDING CHAPTER 7 AND 8 AND SEE FOR YOURSELF HOW RIDICULOUS THE LIES THE INTERNET IS SPREADING REALLY ARE.

LET ME HELP YOU…HERE IS CHAPTER 7 THE TITLE IS ACTION WITH RESPECT TO THREATS TO THE PEACE, BREACHES OF THE PEACE, AND ACTS OF AGGRESSION
http://www.un.org/en/sections/un-charter/chapter-vii/

AND HERE IS CHAPTER 8 TITLED REGIONAL ARRANGEMENTS
http://www.un.org/en/sections/un-charter/chapter-viii/index.html

THERE IS NOTHING IN HERE AT ALL ABOUT LIFTING THE VALUE OF A CURRENCY….WAKE UP PEOPLE PLEASE!!!

HERE ARE SOME MORE FACTS FOR YOU THE SANCTIONS THAT WERE LEVIED AGAINST IRAQ WERE PUT IN PLACE FOR VIOLATING THE ARTICLES OF CHAPTER 7. HERE READ FOR YOURSELF

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_Iraq
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_661

AGAIN NOTHING IN HERE ABOUT CURRENCY SO WAKE UP!! STOP WAITING ON THE UNICORN THAT WILL NEVER COME!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU???!!!

NOW IN 2013 IRAQ WAS MOVED FROM CHAPTER 7 TO 6 AS FAR AS HANDLING OF KUWAIT WAS CONCERNED. SO PLEASE STOP ALL THIS TALK OF CHAPTER 7 LIKE IT IS SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT…IT IS NOT!!
HERE READ FOR YOURSELF

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=45287#.WVaBYITyvIU

OK NOW MOVING RIGHT ALONG THE HOT AIR GARBAGE SPEWING GURUS ARE TRYING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO KEEP YOU HOOKED. THEY ARE WEAVING LIES AND MAKING THEM SOUND FULL OF EXCITEMENT AND HOPE. BUT THE REALITY IS THEY ARE STILL LIES, MADE UP FROM THIN AIR AND USED AS HOOK FOR UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE TO FALL INTO. “HERE FAMILY COME AND DRINK THE KOOL AID”

PLEASE SHUT THIS CRAZY DOWN OR AT THE VERY LEAST STOP EMAILING ME TRYING TO GET ME TO VALIDATE THIS CRAP.

NOW MOSUL HAS BEEN LIBERATED, THE UN RETURNED THE ESCROW MONEY WHERE IS YOUR RV??? WHERE????

WAKE UP!!! THERE IS NO SINGLE EVENT THAT IS GOING TO INCREASE THE VALUE THE OF THE DINAR. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I’M SAYING TO YOU?????

THE ONLY THING THAT WILL RAISE THE VALUE IS THE GRADUAL RISE OF THEIR GDP. AND AGAIN THIS RISE WILL NEVER GO FROM -0 TO 300 OVERNIGHT.

I DON’T CARE HOW PACKED WITH STARS OR ANYTHING ELSE THESE CONFERENCE CALLS ARE. AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY ARE ALL SIMPLY A KOOL AIDE SESSION DESIGNED TO KEEP YOU IN A CONSTANT STATE OF EXPECTATION AND THAT IS JUST NOT HEALTHY.
NOW LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE IMF OK? LET’S PUT THIS ARTICLE 8 OF THE IMF CODE TO BED TOO.
HERE ARE THE ARTICLES OF AGREEMENT FOR THE IMF

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/aa/

MORE SPECIFICALLY HERE IS ARTICLE 8
Article VIII: General Obligations of Members
1. Introduction
2. Avoidance of restrictions on current payments
3. Avoidance of discriminatory currency practices
4. Convertibility of foreign-held balances
5. Furnishing of information
6. Consultation between members regarding existing international agreements
7. Obligation to collaborate regarding policies on reserve assets
Section 1. Introduction

In addition to the obligations assumed under other articles of this Agreement, each member undertakes the obligations set out in this Article.
Section 2. Avoidance of restrictions on current payments
(a) Subject to the provisions of Article VII, Section 3(b) and Article XIV, Section 2, no member shall, without the approval of the Fund,impose restrictions on the making of payments and transfers for current international transactions. (b) Exchange contracts which involve the currency of any member and which are contrary to the exchange control regulations of that member maintained or imposed consistently with this Agreement shall be unenforceable in the territories of any member. In addition, members may, by mutual accord, cooperate in measures for the purpose of making the exchange control regulations of either member more effective, provided that such measures and regulations are consistent with this Agreement.
Section 3. Avoidance of discriminatory currency practices
No member shall engage in, or permit any of its fiscal agencies referred to in Article V, Section 1 to engage in, any discriminatory currency arrangements or multiple currency practices, whether within or outside margins under Article IV or prescribed by or under Schedule C, except as authorized under this Agreement or approved by the Fund. If such arrangements and practices are engaged in at the date when this Agreement enters into force, the member concerned shall consult with the Fund as to their progressive removal unless they are maintained or imposed under Article XIV, Section 2, in which case the provisions of Section 3 of that Article shall apply.
Section 4. Convertibility of foreign-held balances
(a) Each member shall buy balances of its currency held by another member if the latter, in requesting the purchase, represents:
(i) that the balances to be bought have been recently acquired as a result of current transactions; or(ii) that their conversion is needed for making payments for current transactions.
The buying member shall have the option to pay either in special drawing rights, subject to Article XIX, Section 4, or in the currency of the member making the request.

(b) The obligation in (a) above shall not apply when:
(i) the convertibility of the balances has been restricted consistently with Section 2 of this Article or Article VI, Section 3;(ii) the balances have accumulated as a result of transactions effected before the removal by a member of restrictions maintained or imposed under Article XIV, Section 2;(iii) the balances have been acquired contrary to the exchange regulations of the member which is asked to buy them;(iv) the currency of the member requesting the purchase has been declared scarce under Article VII, Section 3(a); or(v) the member requested to make the purchase is for any reason not entitled to buy currencies of other members from the Fund for its own currency.
Section 5. Furnishing of information

(a) The Fund may require members to furnish it with such information as it deems necessary for its activities, including, as the minimum necessary for the effective discharge of the Fund’s duties, national data on the following matters:
(i) official holdings at home and abroad of (1) gold, (2) foreign exchange;(ii) holdings at home and abroad by banking and financial agencies, other than official agencies, of (1) gold, (2) foreign exchange;(iii) production of gold;(iv) gold exports and imports according to countries of destination and origin;(v) total exports and imports of merchandise, in terms of local currency values, according to countries of destination and origin;(vi) international balance of payments, including (1) trade in goods and services, (2) gold transactions, (3) known capital transactions, and (4) other items;(vii) international investment position, i.e., investments within the territories of the member owned abroad and investments abroad owned by persons in its territories so far as it is possible to furnish this information;(viii) national income;(ix) price indices, i.e., indices of commodity prices in wholesale and retail markets and of export and import prices;(x) buying and selling rates for foreign currencies;(xi) exchange controls, i.e., a comprehensive statement of exchange controls in effect at the time of assuming membership in the Fund and details of subsequent changes as they occur; and (xii) where official clearing arrangements exist, details of amounts awaiting clearance in respect of commercial and financial transactions, and of the length of time during which such arrears have been outstanding.(b) In requesting information the Fund shall take into consideration the varying ability of members to furnish the data requested. Members shall be under no obligation to furnish information in such detail that the affairs of individuals or corporations are disclosed. Members undertake, however, to furnish the desired information in as detailed and accurate a manner as is practicable and, so far as possible, to avoid mere estimates.(c) The Fund may arrange to obtain further information by agreement with members. It shall act as a centre for the collection and exchange of information on monetary and financial problems, thus facilitating the preparation of studies designed to assist members in developing policies which further the purposes of the Fund.
Section 6. Consultation between members regarding existing international agreements
Where under this Agreement a member is authorized in the special or temporary circumstances specified in the Agreement to maintain or establish restrictions on exchange transactions, and there are other engagements between members entered into prior to this Agreement which conflict with the application of such restrictions, the parties to such engagements shall consult with one another with a view to making such mutually acceptable adjustments as may be necessary. The provisions of this Article shall be without prejudice to the operation of Article VII, Section 5.
Section 7. Obligation to collaborate regarding policies on reserve assets
Each member undertakes to collaborate with the Fund and with other members in order to ensure that the policies of the member with respect to reserve assets shall be consistent with the objectives of promoting better international surveillance of international liquidity and making the special drawing right the principal reserve asset in the international monetary system

THIS WILL TAKE PLACE FOR IRAQ WHEN THEY MOVE THEIR CURRENCY TO AN INTERNATIONAL POSITION, BUT NO WHERE IN HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE IS IT MANDATED THAT IRAQ MUST LIFT THE VALUE OF THE DINAR.
WAKE UP PEOPLE!! PUT DOWN THE KOOL AID!!

NOW ONTO THE CRAP ABOUT LIFTING THE ZEROS ONE AT A TIME, I MEAN REALLY?? IS ANYONE THAT IGNORANT??? ARE YOU REALLY BELIEVING THAT A COUNTRY THAT HAS A STABILIZED AGREEMENT WITH A USD ANCHOR IS QUIETLY AND SECRETLY LIFTING 1 ZERO AT A TIME FROM THEIR CURRENCY???? REALLY DID ALL OF YOU THAT ARE SWALLOWING THAT CRAP GROW UP IN THE TURNIP PATCH??? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! WAKE UP!!!

HERE I WILL POST FOR ALL OF YOU ONE MORE TIME THE LIST OF COUNTRIES ACCORDING TO EXCHANGE REGIME.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_exchange_rate_regime

PLEASE JUST STOP BELIEVING IN DISAPPEARING ARTICLES, STOP TURNING SOFTWARE SITES DOING THEIR JOB INTO SOME SORT OF SECRET MESSAGE FROM SHABBIBI SAYING THE CURRENCY IS 1.20, STOP LOOKING TO EVENTS AND PLEASE STOP LIVING IN A CONSTANT STATE OF EXPECTATION. THAT KIND OF STRESS WILL KILL YOU REAL QUICK!!

NOW I AM SORRY MOST OF YOU HATE HEARING WHAT I HAVE TO SAY, AND I’M SORRY TO BE YELLING AT EVERYONE BUT I AM SO VERY TIRED OF THE IDIOTS OUT THERE, THE CHARLATANS AND THE CON ARTISTS, THE CULT LEADERS AND THE KOOL AIDE PUSHERS AND THE MAIN REASON I’M TIRED OF THEM IS BECAUSE YOU FOLKS KEEPING BRINGING ME THEIR CRAP AND LOOKING FOR VALIDATION. I WILL NEVER VALIDATE WHAT THESE LUNATICS ARE SAYING DO YOU HEAR ME LOUD AND CLEAR????

I AM NOT GOING TO SAY THAT THIS IS MY OPINION BECAUSE NONE OF THIS IS MY OPINION; ALL OF THIS POST IS A FACT!! I DON’T CARE ABOUT LOGICAL VERSES ILLOGICAL AND ALL THAT STUPID NOISE THAT CERTAIN GURUS POST IN AN ATTEMPT TO REMAIN RELEVANT FOR WHAT EVER REASON.

WAKE UP!! DISCONNECT THE DRIP AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. PUT THE DINAR IN A BOX AND WAIT IT OUT UNTIL THE COUNTRY MOVES THROUGH ALL THE SAME PROCESSES EVERY OTHER COUNTRY HAS DONE. THE CURRENCY WILL GROW STRONGER YEAR BY YEAR AS THE NEED FOR IT GROWS. HOW LONG YOU WANT TO HOLD IS UP TO YOU. BUT THERE WILL NOT BE AN OVERNIGHT WINDFALL AND SHAME ON THE SO CALLED GOD FEARING PEOPLE THAT ARE KEEPING YOU HOOKED. THEY START THEIR LYING CONFERENCE CALLS WITH A PRAYER AND THEY ARE REALLY SECRETLY PRAYING THEY DO NOT GET STRUCK DOWN WITH LIGHTNING BOLTS FOR THE LIES THEY ARE ABOUT TO TELL. THEY END THEIR CONFERENCE CALLS WITH A PRAYER AND WIPE OF THEIR BROW THAT THEY GOT THROUGH YET ANOTHER KOOL AIDE PUSHING SESSION WITH NO LIGHTNING BOLTS.

WAKE UP PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET AND STOP THE DRIP!!
SAY NO TO FAKE NEWS AND GO ON TO BE HEALTHY PLEASE!!
SORRY FOR SHOUTING…LOVE TO ALL….MY LADIES….

Thanks to My Ladies for sharing with Dinar Daily 
Post originally shared by My Ladies to Dinar Daily www.dinardaily.net-

http://www.myladies.co/now-where-is-your-rv/

Thanks to Ponee at: http://www.dinardaily.net/t64907-a-special-rv-post-from-my-ladies-now-where-is-your-rv#314109

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Dots" - GESARA/GCR/RV Geopolitical Observation - June 30, 2017

Received via email from Yosef...... 

This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 6/24-6/30 Lkcunbj1cl7oyuyxfs5mIn this Week of June 30, 2017, the following events are suddenly occurring, as if by chance and appearing in random "in sync."

However, we know the truth is that GESARA/GCR/RV is now openly rolling out as the raw number of geopolitical coincidences (listed below) never just happens.

All global events are scripted.

-----

Summer Solstice's first full calendar week.

3 year bloody ISIS caliphate ends in Iraq.

3rd fiscal quarter ends for US Government.

UN Operation Rates update.

US Treasury Currency Rates post.

Iraq Stock Market (ISX) begins trading IQD internationally.

2010 Dodd-Frank banking investment restrictions end.

The western world's Julian calendar changes from month six (June) to seven (July).

American independence July 4th holiday weekend begins in US.

International option trading ends for the global fiscal 2nd quarter.

US Congress starts 10 day holiday recess.

Saudi Arabia's 10 Day diplomatic restriction period ends on Qatar.

---

If we simply connect the dots it would be wise to be emotionally to redeem anytime after midnight (EDT) Saturday morning through Tuesday July 4th.

God is with us.
Posted by enerchi at 6/30/2017 09:25:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum