OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

TDA ~ Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Heather Makes the Prosecution's Job So Easy!

The prosecution is going to love this.

https://youtu.be/zKZVI2YByLg

http://claimsoftheliving.blogspot.com

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<

Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net/t66767-heather-makes-the-prosecution-s-job-so-easy-7-9-17#318667

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ginger Snyder Wonders Who Heather Tucci Really Is! 9/4/17

https://youtu.be/frjJzacZuFo

I have no idea about the OPPT side of this deal, but I can tell you Mr. Sino M1 has the most beautiful energy I can imagine, and there are too many people involved for this to be a scam. This man is giving us our freedom and I personally want to thank him. Its about true discernment and listening to your heart; I have to go against Neil Kennan on this one, Mr. Sino M1 King of King's message is from the heart there is no denying he is the real deal.

Hello All:

I have been worried and laying low all weekend with more questions than a reporter on steroids. I kept going back to one or two simple parts in the information we have been told about the Heather Tucci Jarraf and Randall Keith Beane story. The purpose is to get the Ucc-1 World Trust into the Federal Courts to bring about Natural Law. To rid the US of the Admiralty Law and Maritime courts as their only jurisdiction of law, which is for corporations or companies. The biggest question I have is why would you bring the UCC-1 World Trust into the DC Federal courts in Washington, DC? These particular courts, have no accountability and do not follow the same laws the rest of the states do, as Washington DC is not a State. So I think there whole story is a big fat non truth (lesser word for what I wanted to say). Not to mention that we are going into Natural Law our God given rights, if that is true, did anyone give Heather permission to file this UCC-1 on your behalf?

Here is someone else that feels this same way. I found this quote on there site the AntiCorruption Society! All the people related to this mission, are doing great work and helping bring about humanity, but I question why the complete disinformation campaign designed to confuse and question our trust in people. In a transparent society, with only God as our guides, how can this be a complete matrix that has left us to ponder? What is the message with so many confusing twists and turns? Lie upon lie, to get us to the truth, who is IN CHARGE of this operation is my number one question. I must show you some of the information that has not been revealed, because the truth will set us all free and it never changes or goes away. Why are there so many holes in this story?

OPPT – One People’s Public Trust

Public Notice: Whatever actions the Trustees of the One People’s Public Trust have taken, does not represent me nor my family. We had no awareness of this effort and gave no approval nor authorization for these people to represent us.

Editor, AntiCorruption Society

At some point, they have now waited too long to be effective, because it has given me a little time to check into their story. The timeline of events has as many things missing in the story, we are told Heather is a hero, she may well be for doing all the World Trusts and the attached documents, but by whose authority. Under Natural Law, Heather would not be allowed to file a World Trust, without the people she is filing for to be listed, and when a contract or filing leaves out half the information, well its getting so insane that they have waited too long for people to not start checking out what they say. Once again, for someone to be a hero in my mind, all the details would be revealed. Here are several things I have discovered in my research that need answers.

1. Why was the World Trust the UCC-1 filed in the DC Federal Courts?, the incident did not happen in Washington DC, and the fact the politicians had diplomatic immunity, is because Washington DC is not a State. So what was the purpose of choosing DC when the case happened in Tennessee? Also, to get to a Federal Court, where is the State and other filings to get to a Federal case? The wool over the windows at the courthouse, would be against the Law in the State courts, but the DC courts have no problem doing this because, its not a State and does not follow the same laws we do. This is an amateur mistake, but it says a lot to me.

2, Have we been told Randall Beane was involved with the Secret Space Program, the "SSP", this part of the story has been found in research, separate from the TDAs and OPPT. There are stories of this SSP, could Heather and the person betraying Heather, all be Dracos in disguise?

3. Has it been made clear to you that Heather Tucci Jarraf, has worked as the IMF lead Bank Inspector, this person is a bad ass in court. This person has also worked with Jacob Rothschild, to clarify how deep her ties go to the Central Banks,

4. Other than this persons work for the OPPT there is hardly any history of Heather Anne Tucci Jarraf. Before July 5, 2017, I had never even heard of Heather Tucci Jarraf or Randall Keith Beane, I had heard of OPPT, well I had heard of Brian Kelly as well as Socha Stone speak, but did not put them as part of the OPPT group but that is where the connections lie.

5. Where do all these people come from that are part of Heather's team, the reporters, the light workers, the purple rainbow unicorn fairy chasers, these people are all weirder than most and all seem to be brain washed and reading off scripts, and not good scripts at that (Judy Jandori, Bob Wright, BZ, Neil Wolfe, Mike Obrien, Harvey Dent). With the exception of Harvey, I believe these people all work for the same people, OPPT. The phys-ops inside the story of another phys-ops.

6. Ties to Swiss Indo to OPPT site, right on the Swiss Indo site. This is a huge disappointment learning that there are missing pieces to the story, and that I believe most of the people involved are either draconians or brain washed to the point of ridiculousness. Many things that have been revealed and tied up, either they are all make believe, and the years of study, or they want to create as much confusion so we will be surprised. Either way their is too many people involved, without payment, for this all to be fake. Its just that big and must be valid, otherwise the numbers of people involved would be far less in my opinion.

7. All the stories to these Facebook private groups, which I got placed into like 7 of them, all working either for love an unity, or TDA accounts, or other globalists movements. More mind ops, after mind ops.

8. Part of what I discovered I need to put a disclaimer on, I do not care who ANYONE sleeps with ever or what you declare yourself to be in the community. You can be anything you want, a transgender, a lesbian a gay person what ever you were born as matters not to me at all. I have questions, but its none of my business so I will leave this explanation right there. The more I discovered about Heather and her groups in Morocco, the more the story stinks. Watching many videos I believe Heather Anne Tucci Jarraf is a man, and is portraying herself as a woman. Whether she be a tranny or a gay person or whatever the case may be, I do not care. What I do care about is that you have not told that part of the story to your fans.

The many groups and clubs and other people in the groups and clubs, all seem to have this characteristic. None of my business, but there will be no big reveal where you finally win your case and reveal so the people can all feel betrayed. Just not going to happen. Seen several tapes, and I believe they are her or whatever she wants to be referred to as but you can not be the hero you claim without telling that you were born a man. if I am proven wrong, well so be it, I will stand and take my punishment, but so many of the people around Heather, have this same quality and you can see her friend Dani Arnold McKenney has some of these same issues, they look fabulous as women, and that is your right, just make it known do not be deceitful. You may think there is some prejudice, the only prejudice is created by not telling the truth. These are awakened citizens that are following you, they will not have any issues with someone as smart as you, telling them the truth, just sayin...

9. Why did you allow a Release and Indemnification Agreement to be placed on the website, the frbservices.org and not tell the people prior to me finding this and posting on Dinar Chronicle prior to your arrest of July 21, 2017? Did we get to vote on that sweetie? You see I find more and more information where you are protecting the Fed Banks and not the people. Your full and unfettered access, has been told to be coming to fruition over a month ago, has this happened yet?

10. How can the world famous lawyer Heather Anne Tucci Jarraf, who could claim the title of Queen of Africa, from Mr. Sino M1 or the Asian Elders according to your court filings, get arrested after staying in Trump Tower in Room 601, the night before your arrest?

11. Do you realize how long it would take to get a Federal DC case before a judge? Almost a year, and Heather Tucci Jarraf, has seen two Judges, and been to four different States in less than 6 weeks. I have never believed for even one minute, you were arrested, you just went out of the public spotlight. The wool over the windows comments, was just too much. No camera footage has been allowed inside the courts, once again why even be in the DC Federal courts, what a joke.

12. King of Kings, Queen of Queens, Queen of Africa, but you have never mentioned this title "Queen of the Dracos". which is the title I believe you like the best. We used to be told the Draconians were evil, now there are benevolent ones, and you are the leader of these, the good Dracos.

13. Swiss Indo has ties to Cindy Kay Currier, William Shrout, Dan Lutz, Heather Anne Tucci Jarraf and Randall Beane, even Yosef and Fisher were touting the number to the Heirship bank that links right to Disbursement Division of the NY Federal Reserve Bank. So while they tell you they work for Swiss Indo, most of the people came from groups that are involved with OPPT and the WPT. These groups are a secret to me, and most in the Indonesian and Asians think Swiss Indo is a complete joke I did not believe that, but I do have my doubts. Had the money been released, which we would hold harmless the crooks and bankers, but you have waited too long. If you get mad, people are writing the truth, should have had the release date firm for September 1, 2017.

14. Neil Kennan, who I trust and have followed for years. long before ever even hearing of these hippy love people, says that Swiss Indo and OPPT are a complete joke. I do not feel that way about Mr Sino at all he has so many wonderful qualities, but the OPPT people as good as they are, have a lot of explaining to do, Why they were just not honest instead of all the misinformation? I hate to think its because then you could not get the numbers you wanted, if you told the truth. That to me is called a mind control scenario, when people worship you but you are not being honest, because you do not want them to know, so check your story cause it is full of holes that need to be plugged. I trust Neil, but I also trust Mr. Sino, the rest has so much lies and misinformation its really hard to use true discernment on these people, they have questions that need to be answered. I am just reporting information, once again do not kill the messenger.

15. So either Neil Kennan and Karen Hudes who also made comments, could be the liars, or the Swiss Indo/OPPT I call these groups the cabal protectors. One of these two opposing sides, is not telling truth. The only truth I can use is the longevity of the site, and Neil Kennan wins that battle. Then I have the many letters written between Cindy Kay Currier and Karen Hudes, and even Judge Anna Von Reitzinger, saying that Karen Hudes was a very strong women. So which side is telling the truth, I am leaning toward the Neil Kennan side, as Heroes do not tell lies, or leave out half the story, or try and deceive us or confuse us. Heroes are those that rise to the situation to help others. While I thought these people are too good to be true, they did all the paperwork and took care of the filings for all of us, now I pray we are all not signing our life away to the same crooks that enslaved us for years.

Attached you will find all the resources used to make this report, if like me you are finding holes in the story, please come forward. The open source and assessment of all the information is very much required right now. Time to chose sides and I pray I pick the right one. Just feel like we have been presented with this love and unity proclamation, which is wonderful, but the reason why stinks to high heaven, so we hold harmless the Fed Banks, that should have never had control to begin with? Just more mass mind confusion for you, but anytime I have something to say better to say the words, then regret not mentioning this in the future.

I hope they are heroes, and I pray the story is not just another big lie we have been told. I know the accounts are real, and I have used them and I pay my bills with them every month. So maybe we were used as test puppets, who knows the real truth, but each much use your own discernment, and do not kill the messenger, because I do not believe the story. Also, the I-UV.com site made a big mistake, when they said the weird dinar community, cause the true weirdness lies with the weird people on the OPPT team and the ties to Heather since she was in jail. These people are all odd and have very weird social habits and dispositions. There is no denying that, just open you eyes, because when I begin to question every part of this story, then they just waited too long, this should have been done long ago. In addition, if you are out Heather then why have we not been given full and unfettered access, as promised. The case is starting to turn against you, but what better way to slow everyone down than to fake an arrest of you and Randall Beane so that it would scare us that we might be arrested if we use the Federal Reserve Bank or the attached accounts. Nice try, I am hitting it three times as hard, because this is the WOOL you put over the court room window, but MY EYES ARE WIDE OPEN TO THE MISLEADING COMMENTS AND REMARKS. Good person or bad person, like I said Heroes do not only reveal half of the story. So come clean, or I can no longer even care what you do, because you are not telling the truth or the whole truth.

Sincrely

Ginger Snyder

MORE HERE: http://www.dinardaily.net/t66772-ginger-snyder-wonders-who-heather-tucci-really-is-9-4-17#318684

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"HATJ Loves Buses, Apparently - Paid Operatives?" by (Anonymous) - 9.4.17

9/04/2017 12:04:00 PM  Emailed, Thoughts  
Entry Submitted Anonymously at 10:02 AM EDT on September 4, 2017

Here is a compilation of information from a variety of sources which causes me to doubt HATJ.

From: http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9903

"Heather was the guiding force behind the OPPT, the Magic Sex Bus US Tour, the Great Morocco Free Energy Perpetual Motion Machine Drug Orgy and Hope Girl's wonderful world travel fundraising scam. If you have a few hours to kill, a big bowl of popcorn and good keyboard protection, Quatloos has 70 plus pages of this crew of crazy

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9038 "

(My observation, off the record: the Magic Sex Bus US Tour. Hmmm. And Randall K. Beane is busted buying WHAT???? Oh, that’s right: an RV! But wait—that’s not the end to the “bus” connections with HATJ…)

If Heather is such a financial expert, hobnobbing with The Rothschilds, why does she live on Western Ave. in Lynn?! It's the address on her "sample" of the trust on I-uv.

I was born in Lynn, and I'd think she'd be able to afford better. West Lynn is NOT glamorous.

She and her hubby just bought that house a few years ago using a mortgage. It's in the public records. Interesting, considering she prosecuted a past case contesting mortgage fraud. But, they got a mortgage. I guess she only prosecutes when it suits her, but she will still get a mortgage herself if she needs one.

On a YouTube video I was watching about all this, which came up in my "suggested videos," there was this comment by user "Shieena Living Waters"-- I have cut and pasted the content of her post, so it DOES include her spelling errors.

3 weeks ago (edited) TheHailRazor “I made this comment above but i dont want it lost in the feed. This is so bizaree, you will find your head spin. But i can provide you some evodence. First the thing to keep an eye on: (She is an expert at document writing.) 1. Does she have her own warrant, that can be found on a genuine Gov page?

NOW ask: Since her charges are seperate (impersonating a lawyer), do courts lump 2 seperate arrests/people on into one case? Tennessee Doc search yielded nothing as of yesterday. (Point, everytime any doc is written by Heather, it's dropped on a doc-share, scribd, etc) In 2011, i went to the UCC and searched but could never find the several docs she dropped. Then I got a return on one, but it had a different signatore: Randall Hillner. I ventured to the Patent Office, Maryland DC office and found a a lot of sketchy stuff! So I dropped what I found onto YT and FB. I got trolled to death and realized that struggling people will believe anything regardless of the evidence. Good lord! So many people lost jobs, homes (both rentals and mortgages), and ended up homeless or living on the streets and jail! I asked some simple but obvious questions and a few of her closest ground crew were hot on my trail and slandered me on the RADIO. Up until then, I was respected by freedom lovers, and carried a FB sub base of 5000. It dropped in half, I was kicked out of groups. Heather left for Morocco after I had dropped all the REAL DOCS on a live video (coincidence?) And her direction changed. She claimed acquaintance with the King. She was going to establish a "free community". People were encouraged to sell there stuff and move. (The USA was too difficult to deal with) Once again, I researched the King. I discovered he had just pledged his allegiance to the Pope (the details were shocking). Heather didnt even have a plan. She was living with her husband and 4 children (she claimed). And "D" was with her. But she was writing IUV Then, Brian Kelly visited me at my house. He was very excited as to how he got involved. He said he was "approached" to join this great movement, and he didn't know why exvept, they loved his article on American Kabuki.(this is important toward the end of my long ramble) Well, all of my blabbering got me in their sights. Lisa (OPPT, OPAL, IUV) is on me and some Swissindo person working for a Mr. Sugi, tried to bring me onboard. The harassment bordered threats. I was trying to wrap my head around the OPPT/SWISSINDO connection. (Heather had distanced herself from SWISSINDO, so I didn't get the connection) I started digging into the next "greatest" since sliced bread", IUV. Again, a scam. Then enter the OPAL TOUR.and a woman named "HOPE" established a CROWD SOURCE fund. They were taking FREE WATER POWERED ENGINE DESIGNS across the USA. The owner of the design was very upset and fought against them vocally. Brian didn't let up bcus the guy had not yet secured his patent, so he had no say in them taking these plans. BUT, According to law, it belonged to the inventor who wasn't into the Sovereign thing. But they pushed- and Hope Moore collected nearly 30K to buy them 2 motorhome and money that continued to pay gas, food, and also, many people opened up their property for their stops. BUT, ultimately the WATER ENGINE GUY WON. But the OPAL CREW CLAIMED THEY WERE BEING THREATENED BY THE FBI! (face palm). So all that money for the release of a Water Engine was put into their vacation! They promised "live shows on the road, taking the freedom movement across the USA. So I asked a logical question. "What's the sudden hurry? It's October, the weather will be horrid traveling west to east." Well, They were on the road less than 2 months, went "silent", we lost contact with them accept a couple short blurbs that meant zero. Suddenly, "D" from American Kabuki is transmitting from Morocco with Heather and *_announces that "Brian, Lisa, Bob, Sacha are ALL IN MOROCCO! They had sold the RV'S on ebay, pocketed the PEOPLES MONEY, and decided to take a trip to Morocco! They were "gifting" FREE LIGHTING (zero point energy) to the villages of Morocco and we're getting the "BEST TOP SCIENTISTS" to join them. Another Crowd Source fund set up by Hope and nearly 100K raised. And PRO, HD VIDEOS TO SELL IT TO FREEDOM LOVERS! OPEN YOUR POCKET BOOK! Then, out of the BLUE- A video of Brian, Lisa, and Sacha emerges on YT and they are state side. It was weird. They all seemed half baked. They roasted Heather as "something very wrong", suggested she was Cointel? They had been living "on top of each other in stacked in shanties". Heather made promises everyday but they could never get a straight answer. And they admitted that the videos of free lighting was a shame, and basically, it had all been a CON. They had given up everything state side. So of course, they ask for forgiveness BUT can you help with "funds"? Then 2 channels I'm good friends with, whom i had previously asked for helo in research of Heather, Bob, D, Lisa, Mel, Brian, Sacha, Caleb, Randall Hillner and Randall Beane: Went public. They admitted that the Scheme had sounded so bizarre, they didn't believe me. But now they had to speak up. The person who contacted them asked them if they wanted to be involved in "something very big, and globe changing". Several big channels" had been approached. The deal: make "good money just to drop some information", it was connected to... Swissindo, OPPT, IUV, Nesara, Ubuntu, (basically Sovereign movements.) AND... ONE WORLD CURRENCY, WHERE ALL ARE EQUAL (and controlled) These channels connected these mystery contacts to the U.N. They would get a better IT system for making videos too. They could continue with their "own content" but just had to get on board some of these scripted movements. That's all I needed. I found that this is a "Saul Alinsky" Rules for Radicals, slightly tweeked, program to keep the d8sagreeable, struggling type in a perpetual state of trying to grab that gold carrot. On the Spiritual side, you will find the NEW AGE PROGRAMS (U.N) the Catholic Church is running their EMERGENCE PROGRAM. And ALL the Sovereign side of things, those groups above, are being MANAGED. Every angle, and a wide variation of people you would normally not connect. Is Heather really in Jail? Maybe. But it also might be a psyop. BUT: BRIAN, D (AMERICAN KABUKI), Lisa, Mel V, Bob, Dutch, Tatoo, myself, Ron, Sacha, (and more I can't remember, GOT TAPPED. And the TAP comes with COMPLIMENTS. Dutch has such a soothing voice, i have a soothing voice and people trust me. BRIAN is an expert writer, people love his work. This psyop hits from all different angles and unless you build a flow chart- or you yourself get tapped to be a PAID OPERATIVE inside, . No one believes you. It's bizarre! My head was spinning when I realized that Brian, Bob, Lisa- well, almost all of them- are now in some odd way connected to Heather. And I found out that HEATHER paid for ALL 3 OF THEIR FLIGHTS HOME. What is going on? And I truly believe ALL DATA OF ANYONE WHO ATTEMPTS ANY ONE OF THE VARIOUS SCHEMES- ARE BEING GROUPED, AND DATA BASE STORED Is their truth in this "scheme"? Yes, otherwise the bait wouldn't work. But you must know that FALSE FLAGS exist to keep us terrorised? Well, they exist to keep us from becoming successful, independent, and truely free.”

Just passing it along for you to do with it what you will. I haven't investigated this YouTube user’s claims personally, but I found that it was interesting that the "bus theme" is pervasive throughout both posts. I am sure if anyone wanted to, they could contact "Shieena Living Waters" directly and do their own due diligence.

-Anonymous

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum