OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
What if Tomorrow Never Comes? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

What if Tomorrow Never Comes?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What if Tomorrow Never Comes? Empty What if Tomorrow Never Comes? Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:40 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What if Tomorrow Never Comes?

September 22, 2017 Ines Radman

I have been following the next scare event or God’s wrath or Nibiru that is supposed to happen tomorrow, Sept.23rd. If I’m wrong, I guess you won’t be able to let me know because we will all be dead and celebrating our ascension to another dimension but if I were you, I wouldn’t count on anything like that, not this time.
The war is going on, war against humanity and god has nothing to do with it. Despite the thousands of bible thumpers trying to find truth in the bible and quoting verses that are written by who knows who; god is not coming, Jesus is not returning and we will be here tomorrow.
What concerns me is the man made hurricanes, the drying out of beaches in South America, the increased earthquake activity and land moving. All of these events are caused by technology to keep the fear of ‘god’ in us and it’s not whether it’s being done intentionally, rather why and what their motive/agenda is.
Yes, there are hundreds of different speculations as to why this horrific war is being waged against us but you can be sure of one thing: It will only get worse before it gets better and we are now in a full fledged war. They are  openly attacking us from all sides of the spectrum trying to keep us in extreme fear because if we can transcend the fear, we will win. All is energy/frequency. Everything is energy/frequency. They are using these frequencies against us because THEY are in fear of losing the war. Love is what they want to destroy but they don’t understand that nothing can destroy love, it can only be delayed or subdued. Love is our innate frequency from which we were created, no frequency is as high as love and the frequency of love cannot be destroyed. Fear will neutralize love but it can’t destroy it.
In other words, whatever they try and do to us, love will prevail. Love as an energy not this love your neighbor crap. Love as our innate inheritance can never be annihilated. So whatever they try to do, nothing can destroy us, only force us to leave our bodies and come back if that is what we want to do.
If tomorrow doesn’t exist, so be it, at least you won’t be able to dispute my thoughts, but I don’t feel it coming. I feel more extreme and dangerous weather, I feel the earth moving and shaking, I feel the oceans draining because the earth is expanding, but I don’t feel a sudden end to this reality.
So far I have not been wrong about my feelings and intuitions which may be comforting to you, but remember old soul: You and I were chosen to be here, we are ancient souls, travelers of all energies and frequencies, children of Love and there is nothing that can change that truth. Keep shining your light and if I’m wrong, well, hey, see you on the other side!

Much love,

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

2What if Tomorrow Never Comes? Empty Re: What if Tomorrow Never Comes? Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:13 am

MartyM

MartyM

:tup:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum