OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Tomorrow Came! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Tomorrow Came! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Tomorrow Came! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Tomorrow Came! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Tomorrow Came! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Tomorrow Came! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Tomorrow Came! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Tomorrow Came! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Tomorrow Came! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Tomorrow Came! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Tomorrow Came! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Tomorrow Came! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Tomorrow Came! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Tomorrow Came! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Tomorrow Came! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Tomorrow Came! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Tomorrow Came! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Tomorrow Came! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Tomorrow Came! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Tomorrow Came! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Tomorrow Came! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Tomorrow Came! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tomorrow Came!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tomorrow Came! Empty Tomorrow Came! Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:55 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Tomorrow Came!

September 23, 2017 Ines Radman 

Yes, tomorrow arrived, it’s September 23rd and 7:30 p.m. in Croatia. I’m sure happy that nothing happened because I spent all day today harvesting my cannabis and trimming. Had something happened, I would have been really pissed off!
Many months ago I wrote this: Nobody can predict the future because it doesn’t exist. We create the future or we have set it in stone before we incarnated. Anyone that is predicting what may happen in the next 10 minutes is only speculating. The future depends on mass consciousness, the timeline is determined by us. Yes, THEY may shift the timelines because it’s a construct but just remember that no human can predict what awaits us a minute from now or 100 years from now.
Let me say something about the bible. Most of you that have been with me for the last few years know that I do believe in a higher force/creator/Source. The Bible was written thousands of years ago, gathered information where 800 years passed before an event was recorded. Can you imagine this? I just told you that I saw the Sun turns green for 10 minutes. 10 people further down the line may have already changed it to seeing the sun turn purple and then green. 100 people down the line may have heard: She saw the Green Sun turn purple but don’t remember how the Sun turned green. Now add 800 years to this story. You can only imagine how far from the truth the story ends up being.
The story of Moses was recorded 800 years after the fact. I’m sure there are more, but I’m positive about Moses. These stories and myths changed over time and much of the events in the bible were for those times, not today.
Here is an example: Let’s just assume that we do have proof/evidence that Nibiru comes around every 3500 years or so. Nothing stays the same. Nothing stays the same. The constellations changed or shifted, the air and gases around our planet have changed. The environment around all of our planets in this solar system have changed. So, given the FACT that everything changes, how can we just assume that this Nibiru will affect the Earth the same way it did 3500 years ago, assuming it’s true about Nibiru or Planet X.
Buddha said the only certainty in this reality is that everything changes. Therefore, we can’t expect any event that happens every 20,000 or 2500 or 3500 years to affect or react the same way. There is more than plenty of scientific evidence to back up what I just said.
If this reality ends, it will be done by us Old Soul. We determine the next events, we determine when this reality will end. Every single person that considers themselves a guru, researcher, scientist or expert in their given field did not get it correct. This includes the bible thumpers like Tom Horn, Steven Quayle, Gil Boussard, Peter Kling and many more. Do not trust anyone that claims to know the future even if they have the formulas, the numbers, the equations, the proof in the bible. It’s all designed to keep us believing something that is not our truth. It’s designed to keep us in fear. Not even Creator knows what tomorrow will bring because Creator doesn’t create it, we do.
I’m not saying there are not crazy things going on, I’m not saying that an agenda exists to control us. I’m only saying that because the future doesn’t exist, nobody can predict it. Sure, we can all guess and predict, but to specify a date like Sept.23rd or all the thousands of predictions on Blood Moons, the Return of Christ, Ascension, biblical prophesies or whatever, makes that person a CON, a Fake, a Wanna be Guru.
I don’t know what tomorrow will bring. It’s not up to me. But I can feel energy and I have out of body experiences. I don’t share a lot of them with you because it’s not for you to digest. Those messages come to me, they are for my benefit and it would be utter sillyness to tell you that I know of some future event because the future doesn’t exist. It is always the moment. This is why I try to live in the moment and not obsess over tomorrow because if I obsess over tomorrow, I will miss moments that can never be duplicated.
My Cannabis Harvest was very successful. In between I managed to harvest a few males and I have to tell you that this bullshit about pulling out males because they have no value is wrong, very wrong. Maybe it’s not cool to smoke female buds because of the seeds, but I made Cannabis Oil with Male leaves and male pollen sacks and I got very high, so high I had to cut back my dose. For medicine, there is no difference between males and females and next year I will plant seeds and just let nature do it’s thing but I wanted to separate the males from females this year so I can experience the size of buds as I have never grown this plant the right way. It’s just out of curiosity and having that experience, but I didn’t waste the males, I made oil and creams with them.
Sure glad tomorrow never came, I have yet to get new cannabis medicine and test it out! Keep shining the light old soul. If I ever feel the end is near, be sure I will let you know!

Love you

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

2Tomorrow Came! Empty Re: Tomorrow Came! Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:36 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Tomorrow Came! 21762016_1942997645958418_1490187448841559113_n

Tomorrow Came! 21764799_1862003883814169_7657767483031518911_n

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum