» BREAKING: Convicted mass murderer Charles Manson dies aged 83
Today at 2:36 am by MartyM

» Happy Saturday/Friday Everyone!
Today at 2:27 am by MartyM

» Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers
Today at 2:06 am by MartyM

» Lionel Nation 11-17-17… “Q Clearance Patriot #4chan #QAnon Drops
Today at 1:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works!
Today at 1:14 am by robert18

» Self-Awareness, The Wheel of Societies, Simultaneous Awareness
Today at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Property, Property Taxes, and the Whole Picture to Date by Anna von Reitz
Today at 12:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5 Extinct Creatures Found on Camera
Today at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» 280 million year old fossil forest discovered in Antarctica
Today at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» #MassArrests Update - 'The time is upon us - operation Alice in Wonderland is about to start'
Today at 12:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» 10 of the Most Life-Changing Principles in a Spiritual Awakening
Today at 12:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Large M6.5 Earthquake at China / India border - Major unrest spreading as expected
Today at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Argentine Submarine Goes Missing with 44 Crew Members On Board
Today at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is Our Highest Purpose?
Today at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jacob Rothschild Feared Dead After Helicopter & Plane Crash Into His Estate
Yesterday at 8:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman
Yesterday at 5:44 pm by microaggressor

» Silicon Valley Exec Has Created A New Religion That Will Worship A ‘Godhead’ Based On Artificial Intelligence
Yesterday at 5:15 pm by terbo56

» The GoldFish Report No. 156 Country Roads w/ Winston Shrout: Writ of Habeas Corpus
Yesterday at 2:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Un-Vacation Phenomenon by Anna Von Reitz
Yesterday at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Veracity of 1186 Indictments
Yesterday at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Keystone Pipeline Shut down After Leaking 210,000 Gallons of Oil
Yesterday at 11:34 am by terbo56

» Turquoise waterfalls dry up after Mexico quakes
Yesterday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Recalling the Trickster Sage Alan Watts
Yesterday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sevan Bomar - "Truth Will Always Stand"
Yesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery surrounds $450M da Vinci painting
Yesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Is Calgary, Alberta, Canada a UFO Hotbed? plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Petition Calls for Disgraced Al Franken to RESIGN IMMEDIATELY!
Yesterday at 10:06 am by terbo56

» Liberals finally hold Bill Clinton accountable for sexual misconduct
Yesterday at 10:03 am by terbo56

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO NEWS & VIDEOS » UFO News ~ Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay plus MORE

UFO News ~ Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay plus MORE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
Posted by: Alejandro Rojas October 16, 2017 
A witness in Tarpon Springs, Florida, observed a rectangular UFO during the day, according to a report submitted to the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) earlier today.

Tarpon Springs (red marker) in relation to Tampa Bay. (Credit: Google Maps)
According to the witness, he had gone outside to smoke a cigarette when he noticed a flat rectangular object under the clouds. He says the area has a lot of air traffic, and at first he thought it might be a helicopter, but soon realized it was not. After a few seconds of watching it, the object zipped off.
The witness estimated the object to be about 100 miles away, over the Gulf of Mexico. He said it was headed south, towards the coast of Tampa. The witness drew a map (seen below) showing the path of the object.

Witness provided map of path of object. (Credit: MUFON)
Another strange aspect to his sighting, is that the witness claims he saw spots when he closed his eyes. Apparently like those when you look at a bright object, like the sun. However, the witness says he was not looking in the sun direction.
The witness report, verbatim:
Came outside for a smoke facing west on a clear sunny day with a few clouds at 11:27 am on 10/16/17. We have a lot of air traffic in the Tampa bay area. I noticed a dark rectangular object at 33 degrees to the NW over a mile away. I thought it was a bird gliding at first. Dark with no reflection from sun. Sun was still in the east and object was west so it should have been bright if it were a plane. We are subject to military aircraft such as black hawk helo’s. Object appeared a thin rectangular object and moved south in front of clouds for several seconds. In less than a mile and aprox. 100 mph it just vanished. No cloud cover when this happened. I tracked it’s known path for a while to see if it would reemerge. It did not. Then I noticed my eyes were full of spots every time I blinked. Similar to a photo flash but in a 20 X 20 grid of dots. This is not unusual looking up in the sky in Florida but not when looking away from the sun and not in a grid pattern. Not sure what I saw due to it’s distance. I know I was fully awake and conscious and saw this event clearly. The object would have been over the Gulf of Mexico at least a mile out.

Alleged rectangular UFO photo taken in Federal Heights, Colorado. Photo info: “On an unrecorded day in August, 1987, Joe Clower was out driving with his camera in his car when he spotted a most unusual flying object in the twilight sky. It was a dark flying rectangle having lights in all four corners. It flew over silently as he prepared his camera and got this one picture of it above. When that film was finally developed and he saw the image, he could no longer accurately remember the date. A friend was with him during this photographic event.” (Credit: OpenMinds.tv Photo Archives)
The vast majority of UFO sightings turn out to be mundane objects, but once in awhile there are sightings that are much more difficult to explain. MUFON conducts investigations on sightings submitted to their website, and if they share their conclusions, we will let you all know. Meanwhile, others will likely chime in and we will try to keep you up to date with any discoveries. Please feel free to share your thoughts on this sighting in the comments below.

Thanks to: http://www.openminds.tv

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz