Latest topics
» POOFness for MAY 18: HELLO WORLD IS ANYONE OUT THERE STILL STUPID ENOUGH TO SEND ME MONEY ?
Today at 2:24 am by robert18

» Planet Nine Breakthrough: Scientists Spot Distant Object In Our Solar System
Yesterday at 7:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Do My Spirit Guides Mean?
Yesterday at 7:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Hawaii Volcanoes Update
Yesterday at 7:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A FANFARE PLEASE, FOR THE NEXT CRYPTO-CURRENCY CANARD
Yesterday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wedding of the year
Yesterday at 4:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Something Strange is Happening Worldwide!
Yesterday at 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» List of Secret Celebrity Transgenders?
Yesterday at 12:57 pm by terbo56

» Crop Circles - Who Could Make A Face Like This and Include A Binary Code Message In The Middle Of The Night?
Yesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - Cuba Plane Crash
Yesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Floating Crane" Found Beneath The Great Pyramid?
Yesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Flash and Boom recorded on Ohio Security Cameras
Yesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU SYSTEM - EXTREMELY LARGE PULSATING OBJECTS IN OUR SKIES plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Fleet Of Six UFOs Over Las Cabras, Chile plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan ~ Nothing Is What It Seems
Yesterday at 8:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Camelot ~ STEPHEN MERA: UFOS, NAZCA ALIENS AND ANCIENT SITES
Fri May 18, 2018 10:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Built The World's Fastest Water Heater, And It Sounds Totally Insane
Fri May 18, 2018 8:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Volcanic eruption update: Kilauea volcano (Hawaii), Popocatepetl volcano (Mexico) and Sinabung volcano (Indonesia)
Fri May 18, 2018 8:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circle Plasma Power: The Truth is Right Here! #SUPERSEEDS #SABOTAGE #DEW
Fri May 18, 2018 7:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» As You Wish BBS Radio - Jason Quitt Interview
Fri May 18, 2018 7:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY ~ QUESTION EVERYTHING » ANNA VON REITZ » More frogs gay

More frogs gay

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 More frogs gay on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:42 pm

microaggressor

2 Re: More frogs gay on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:35 pm

Avebury

Alex Jones:"I will win against Chobani or die!!"
He lost, why is he still alive?

Could it be he is "fake news?"

3 Re: More frogs gay on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:28 pm

microaggressor

You seem to have a penchant for the use of non sequiturs, The subject is gay frogs.Try posting under "new topic". I hope this is not an example of the debating 'skills' to be employed on Anna.

4 Re: More frogs gay on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:56 pm

Avebury

I provide examples of just how insane Alex Jones is. You continue to believe his nonsense even though, at best he is like a broken clock: right twice a day but wrong every other time.

5 Re: More frogs gay on Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:11 pm

microaggressor

Speaking of insanity, I thought maybe you would enjoy participating in this screeching event against Trump A good friend of Alex Jones and both quick to loathe this epidemic pyrolysis of the order of Anura.(See how I cleverly stayed on topic with the mention of Trump's natural dislike for the unnatural.)

6 Re: More frogs gay on Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:46 pm

WilliaminUSA

I don't support anyone completely. We are all human. We are all flawed. The gross stupidity concerns me though. Screaming at the sky? Wow, I'm sure that will make things change. I've been around the block a few, really several, times and I seek to learn from the experience. I don't totally condemn anyone. I am neither lib, concerve, anarchist but all of the above in different measure.
Some posters, not naming names, seem to know what others of us believe, when in reality most of us are far more complex than the simple minded rants that permeate the media.

We are IMO in a world of hurt and as we scream at each other or even more foolishly at the sky our liberties are being taken away.
No worries once 5G towers are growing out of our asses and on every building in site, like Robert Anton Wilson said "Don't worry it's all UNDER control".
Until; let's all scream and holler at each other and the sky soon Joey Ramone's wish will come true. We'll all be sedated.
Unfortunately I won't. But I did love the Ramones.

7 Re: More frogs gay on Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:53 pm

microaggressor

:tup:

8 Re: More frogs gay on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:21 pm

WilliaminUSA

Thanks microA

9 Re: More frogs gay on Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:43 pm

microaggressor

At first this behavior appears to border on madness, a mass exodus of inmates,or Zombies from the funny farm AKA The 2016 Democratic National Convention. Upon further reflection I think this could be an attempt at a group therapy session on a massive scale in the Primal Scream tradition popularized by John Lennon among others: "psychotherapy in which the patient recalls and reenacts a particularly disturbing past experience usually occurring early in life and expresses normally repressed anger or frustration especially through spontaneous and unrestrained screams, hysteria, or violence—called also primal screamprimal therapy" Maybe there is something to this! Imagine that you can caterwaul your way to happiness! I would like to give it a shot, but I fear the neighbors would not appreciate my new found path to Nirvana. I guess I'll have to be satisfied with this Lennon toe- tapper.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum