OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess? by Anna von Reitz

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  Anna210

More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?
by Anna von Reitz

In recent days I have been hearing a lot of irresponsible talk trashing our founding documents as if the documents were at fault for the present situation. They aren't. The fault lies entirely with the men and women who have sought to evade and undermine and avoid the limitations and agreements contained in those documents.
I can hear some not-so-smarts huffing--- "Well! If the Declaration of Independence is so great and the Constitution was worth poop, why aren't my constitutional guarantees being honored?
And the answer is?
A bunch of self-interested crooks have been running what you thought was your government, but which is in fact a foreign government under contract to provide services for hire. That's what the federal government is and all it has ever been.
So you left the door to the chicken coop wide open and every sleazy European Bounder and Snake Oil Salesman came to America. They have been nesting here like rabbits and multiplying ever since.
It was convenient and very, very profitable for them to "mis-characterize" you and subject you, so they did. And they used your own army and federal civil service workers--- people on your own payroll--- to do it.
How? By mis-identifying you as a "US citizen"..... and you let them do it, too, because you were too ignorant to stand up and deny it and say, "Hey, no, wait a minute. I am an American civilian, a Texan from Corpus Christi. Don't go calling me any "US citizen".
But because you didn't know any better and weren't taught any different, you stood right there and let them falsify the public records and put you down as a "US citizen"---- and kerplunk! There went another one into the rape-pillage-and-plunder box. There went another easy mark cheated out of their constitutional protections. There went another "mark" into the Big Easy Fraud Machine.
Well, if you are too stupid and ignorant to claim your constitutional guarantees, obviously, you don't deserve any, right? If you don't even know who you are, you must be a fatherless bastard and a ward of the State of State, correct? If you think you are in the Army instead of being a civilian, hot damn, Junior, they will be glad to conscript you and keep you working for them, barefoot and pregnant to the end of your days, taking whatever orders and paying whatever taxes they demand.
If you don't know your heritage and birthright, how can you claim your heirlooms? Your name, your land, your guarantees?
So some Euro Trash claimed them "for" you, and used all the benefit of your name and estate for themselves, used your sons and daughters as gun fodder in wars to profit them, directed your Armed Forces, stole and manipulated your commodities, took over your courts, stole your money, conscripted your doctors and dentists and other health care professionals, ran your stock market up and down like a yo-yo at their whim, and created the biggest crime syndicate the world has ever known by enslaving you and whistling "Yankee Doodle Dandy" all the way to the bank.
This is the land of the Sheep. Sheer 'em, slaughter 'em, hang them on a wall for decoration, tell them lies all night long..... I don't know if the current situation is a testament to how slick they are or to how dumb-as-stumps we've been, but it does neither party any credit.
All your lives, you have been paying your own Armed Forces to mistreat and enslave you, and they have done a damned good job of it, too.
So here is the "rest of the developing story"------
If you want your name and estate back, you have to--- according to Field Manual 27-10, 1956 edition, act as a "belligerent claimant" and go ten rounds with the Civil Affairs Officer attached to the State Secretary of State's Office and the Civil Affairs Officer attached to the Department of Military Affairs in your birth state.
The Governors --- and get this -- are literally Generals in the Army, in their office as "Governor of Wisconsin" for example.
Not in their office as "Governor of the State of Wisconsin". Not as "GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF WISCONSIN". Nor as "GOVERNOR OF WISCONSIN". Those are all separate foreign Territorial and Municipal offices that they occupy when it suits them.
These guys have more pretty "hats" to wear than the fanciest whores in New York City. And they have been getting away with all this right under our noses for a hundred and fifty years. Forget about the impossibility of serving two masters, these guys serve at least half a dozen. And they keep them all happy by stealing your assets and giving their pals shares of the looting.
When I went looking for the Civilian Affairs Officers in Wisconsin, nothing came up. I was shunted to the Department of Military Affairs website, but there was no personnel roster, no email, nothing to suggest a means of receiving public input other than a phone call during business hours.
So I didn't waste a moment or drop a beat. I went to Governor Scott K. Walker's website and addressed him, his Secretary of State, Douglass LaFollette, his Adjutant General, Donald P. Dunbar, and the Missing in Action Civilian Affairs Officers.
I started the job of chewing on the elephant. Come along and help. If we get enough "mice" chewing enough pachyderm and donkey butt it won't take long.
And if they don't know what I am talking about when I start, they will know when I am done. The "Me-The-Employer" message will translate no matter what language they are using or what hat they are wearing or what jurisdiction they are trying to hide in.
So who is responsible for this mess? I guess we all are. We went to sleep in 1865 and forgot the difference between cow patties and shoe polish, but it is certainly time to remember.
We also forgot who we are, and that in turn allowed the rats to pretend that the guarantees of the actual Constitution don't apply to us.
Those guarantees are still there. They still exist. We just need to get wise and enforce them. Rigorously. By the millions.

Avebury

States rights!: The cry of every Narcissitic know-it-all.
Actually the "woke" people deny the power of the "state(s)" and claim to be from a specific county. Then the REALLY woke people claim to be citizens of their township.
The biggest nuts hunker down in their survival shelter armed to the teeth to shoot it out over the last pop tart..."
They" are coming to take our guns and make the frogs gay! tRump will save us from "Agenda 21", by making health insurance "available" (to only the rich!)

::eye roll::

microaggressor

microaggressor

I'd love to see a debate between you and Anna. Maybe you and your scrofulous remarks could migrate to her email instead of posting on a website she'll never see.

Avebury

Her supporters see it here.

microaggressor

microaggressor

What does "her supporters" have anything to do with it? Her supporters will have numerous and various opinions of which I'm currently uninterested.  I specifically said between you and her.

Avebury

Sure, I'll debate her.

microaggressor

microaggressor

Great, be brave, copy and paste your post on her website and let's see if we can get a response. I do enjoy a good thrashing!

topspin2

AVE, she will BURY you...LOL...I couldnt resist.......Dude, The right and left are different sides of the same coin!

9More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess?  by Anna von Reitz  Empty Frogs gay Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:39 pm

microaggressor

microaggressor

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum