Latest topics
» 25-Year Old Student Discovers Way to Kill Superbugs Without Antibiotics
Today at 1:54 am by MartyM

» Where Are All Our Dinar Dudes? Is This A Little Curious?
Today at 1:47 am by MartyM

» Government missing now $21 Trillion! Does anyone care?
Today at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Office of POOFness - 12.10.17 - "Land Of Confusion"
Today at 12:46 am by robert18

» Magic…....
Today at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wrestling with Demons ~ LISA RENEE
Today at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Apocalyptic Fires in So.CA - 200,000 Acres have Burned to the Pacific Ocean
Today at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient "Levitation Technology" Found In Egypt?
Today at 12:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chinese Inivisibility cloak???
Today at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Proof that the Human Species Has Been Genetically Engineered by Anunnaki Aliens
Today at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» New World (F*#k You) - O.D.D TV | Truth Music
Yesterday at 9:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who's Into Crypto?
Yesterday at 8:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dump Dangerous Pots and Pans Laced With Cancer-Causing Chemicals
Yesterday at 8:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Devil wears Prada - Perry, Gaga, Rihanna & NASA too ✞
Yesterday at 7:52 pm by WilliaminUSA

» The Essential Change
Yesterday at 7:10 pm by NanneeRose

» Heavy Metal Christmas
Yesterday at 5:38 pm by NanneeRose

» Think About It Now........
Yesterday at 4:37 pm by NanneeRose

» One State: Two Different Fires Controlled by Weather Modification by Terrorists for the Purpose of Alleged Eviction
Yesterday at 12:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  The Reason Why You Have to Get Moving by Anna Von Reitz
Yesterday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TU-E CAPITAL / Alert ! Heritage Assets vs Financial Scams - TooGoodToBeTrue 2017 Short Documentary
Yesterday at 11:45 am by RamblerNash

» ‘Santa’s Bone’ Confirmed to be from Time of St. Nicholas
Yesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» HOLD ON! Alien INVASION False Flag!? HUGE Area 51 UFO Operations Exposed! 12/10/17
Yesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bitcoin to be “digital tulip bulb mania” as irrational exuberance achieves PATHOLOGICAL extreme
Yesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Frequencies of Illumination increase as pardons are granted
Yesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Grant Cameron on Tom DeLonge and to the Stars Academy
Yesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tu-E Capital / Pubel Bedford Capital Ltd Funds Millions & Trillions? - ThinkBig! ThinkWrong
Yesterday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ A Planned Viewing of International Space Station Turns Spectacular plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ bReaKIng BLUE kAcHINA & eCLiPSING mOON!! plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Put Your Thinking Caps On.....
Yesterday at 10:04 am by WilliaminUSA

» Benjamin Fulford Quick Update - December 9, 2017
Yesterday at 1:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ascension Summary – Fall 2017
Yesterday at 1:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kerry Cassidy - Presentation on Kundalini Activation and Enlightenment
Yesterday at 1:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Reiki Music, Energy Healing, Nature Sounds, Zen Meditation.
Yesterday at 1:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tracy Beanz 12-8-17… “Q Clearance Anon- Is it #happening? PART X”
Yesterday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Listen to the underground sounds of an Earthquake
Yesterday at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS!

POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSGIVING
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 22-Nov-2017 20:02:28

Hi, folks -

Based on what he's saying below, there will also be a midweek update sometime later tonight.

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: THANKSGIVING
Date: Wed, November 22, 2017 7:57 pm

Zap Says

HI ALL

AFTER TWO INTENSE DAYS BATTLING WITH BANKERS AND THEIR LAWYERS, THE FUNDS WERE COMPLETED IN THEIR COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS AND RELEASED JUST AT THE END OF DAY IT SEEMS. THE BANKERS AND WHOEVER ELSE HAS WON TODAY. BECAUSE THE FUNDS DID NOT ARRIVE YESTERDAY OR VERY LATEST TODAY, THEY MANAGED TO PUT EVERYBODY ON THE EDGE…OVER THE EDGE.

WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO GET PACKED AND GO LIVE IN CARS RIGHT NOW AS FUNDS FOR THE BASICS OF LIFE HAVE NOT MATERIALIZED DESPITE MANY MANY ATTEMPTS AT GETTING THEM RELEASED BEFORE THIS COULD HAPPEN, BUT WE AIN’T GIVING UP EVEN TO WORKING AT HOT SPOT PLACES LIKE STARBUCKS FOR A WHILE.. WE CAN ONLY GET THE FIRST FUNDS IN HAND ON MONDAY BECAUSE OF THE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY TIME. WHY? BECAUSE BANKERS TOOK SICK DAYS TODAY TO PREPARE FOR THE HOLIDAY, TOMORROW IS THE BIG BASH, AND THEY TOOK SICK DAY ON FRIDAY. THAT MEANS 5 DAYS OF HOLIDAY AND BANKERS WILL NOT PASS UP SUCH OPPORTUNITY.

ON FRIDAY, EVEN THOUGH SOME BANKS (IF NOT MOST) ARE OPEN THEY WILL CARRY A SKELETON STAFF WITH THE BIG BOYS OF THE BANK OUT PARTYING WITH THEIR BUDDIES. IN THE MEANTIME PEOPLE DIE AND THEY CARE NOT FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE.

YOU CAN TELL I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER, AS THE CRITICAL PEOPLE ON THE LIST, SOME VERY NOTEWORTHY FOLK TOO WITH MULTIPLE PHD’S, ARE EITHER ON THE STREET NOW SINCE YESTERDAY, AND A FEW OTHERS ABOUT TO BE INCLUDING ME. AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO TO GET THE FUNDS OUT OF THE SYSTEM BEFORE MONDAY.

I DID NOT WANT TO DO ANOTHER S.O.S. EVER SINCE THE LAST ONE, AND I WAS ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN THERE WOULD NO LONGER BE A NEED, BUT THIS EVENT TODAY PUSHED US OVER THE EDGE ON THAT ONE SO HERE I STAND AGAIN. WE WERE COUNTING ON THESE TO SAVE MARY AND THE AMBULANCE WAS BOOKED FOR THIS AFTERNOON AND HAD TO BE CANCELLED. ALIAH NEEDS SHELTER AND BABY FOOD NOW. A FEW OF US NEED FUNDS FOR RENT, INTERNET AND CELL COMMUNICATIONS, AND BIGTIME FOOD ISSUES TO MONDAY.

WE ARE ALL OUT OF BREATH AND OPTIONS. WE HAVE DONE EVERYTHING WE COULD ON A SHOESTRING AND CARRIED OURSELVES FORWARD AS BEST WE COULD BUT THIS LOOKS LIKE OUR END OF LINE POINT UNLESS A MIRACLE OCCURS.

SO I ASK TO KEEP US WORKING AND ALIVE. I SO WISH IT WAS A DIFFERENT MESSAGE OF PROSPERITY BUT WILL TALK TO THAT IN THE REGULAR MESSAGE LATER. I HAD TO GET THIS MESSAGE OUT AS SOON AS I FOUND OUT FROM THE LAWYER.

MUCH THANKS AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING

GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

robert18

...listen or read it babkowski zap jerzy mother f....er: even the biggest morons naive half brains "next week believers" will no longer buy a bit of your bullshit rubbish con man tricks as it is simply to boring. My advise to you to change your scam platform to more colorful and attractive but then again, be careful as your next scam - lure to steel other people's money will be punishable by jail FINALLY immediately !!. This is where scammers  lowlifes, degenerated mother f....ers like you belong.

WilliaminUSA

I had to respond to the ghoul:

Open letter to the ghoul jerzy,
You say the following:
I AM NOT THE BAD GUY HERE, JUST A SOUL TRYING HIS BEST TO DO THE RIGHT THING.

Is photographing a dead person, cutting her hair and trying to scam money by saying you are raising money for her family when her family demands that you stop? Really little man, is that the right thing?

Is trying to scam people out of money claiming that you are helping people during the hurricane in Florida...is that the right think little man?

I could go on but just starting to understand the mind of a lowly sociopath. Enjoy Thanksgiving ghoul. 

To everyone here with an actual heart, mind and soul  HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum