OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! Jerzy511

POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSGIVING
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 22-Nov-2017 20:02:28

Hi, folks -

Based on what he's saying below, there will also be a midweek update sometime later tonight.

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! Th?id=OIP.hc-4jRww7rJFIY689j3G9wEsEs&pid=15
Subject: THANKSGIVING
Date: Wed, November 22, 2017 7:57 pm

Zap Says
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! Raw

HI ALL

POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! Do_not_donate
AFTER TWO INTENSE DAYS BATTLING WITH BANKERS AND THEIR LAWYERS, THE FUNDS WERE COMPLETED IN THEIR COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS AND RELEASED JUST AT THE END OF DAY IT SEEMS. THE BANKERS AND WHOEVER ELSE HAS WON TODAY. BECAUSE THE FUNDS DID NOT ARRIVE YESTERDAY OR VERY LATEST TODAY, THEY MANAGED TO PUT EVERYBODY ON THE EDGE…OVER THE EDGE.
POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! Do_not_donate

WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO GET PACKED AND GO LIVE IN CARS RIGHT NOW AS FUNDS FOR THE BASICS OF LIFE HAVE NOT MATERIALIZED DESPITE MANY MANY ATTEMPTS AT GETTING THEM RELEASED BEFORE THIS COULD HAPPEN, BUT WE AIN’T GIVING UP EVEN TO WORKING AT HOT SPOT PLACES LIKE STARBUCKS FOR A WHILE.. WE CAN ONLY GET THE FIRST FUNDS IN HAND ON MONDAY BECAUSE OF THE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY TIME. WHY? BECAUSE BANKERS TOOK SICK DAYS TODAY TO PREPARE FOR THE HOLIDAY, TOMORROW IS THE BIG BASH, AND THEY TOOK SICK DAY ON FRIDAY. THAT MEANS 5 DAYS OF HOLIDAY AND BANKERS WILL NOT PASS UP SUCH OPPORTUNITY.

POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! GiphyON FRIDAY, EVEN THOUGH SOME BANKS (IF NOT MOST) ARE OPEN THEY WILL CARRY A SKELETON STAFF WITH THE BIG BOYS OF THE BANK OUT PARTYING WITH THEIR BUDDIES. IN THE MEANTIME PEOPLE DIE AND THEY CARE NOT FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE.

YOU CAN TELL I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER, AS THE CRITICAL PEOPLE ON THE LIST, SOME VERY NOTEWORTHY FOLK TOO WITH MULTIPLE PHD’S, ARE EITHER ON THE STREET NOW SINCE YESTERDAY, AND A FEW OTHERS ABOUT TO BE INCLUDING ME. AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO TO GET THE FUNDS OUT OF THE SYSTEM BEFORE MONDAY.

POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! GiphyI DID NOT WANT TO DO ANOTHER S.O.S. EVER SINCE THE LAST ONE, AND I WAS ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN THERE WOULD NO LONGER BE A NEED, BUT THIS EVENT TODAY PUSHED US OVER THE EDGE ON THAT ONE SO HERE I STAND AGAIN. WE WERE COUNTING ON THESE TO SAVE MARY AND THE AMBULANCE WAS BOOKED FOR THIS AFTERNOON AND HAD TO BE CANCELLED. ALIAH NEEDS SHELTER AND BABY FOOD NOW. A FEW OF US NEED FUNDS FOR RENT, INTERNET AND CELL COMMUNICATIONS, AND BIGTIME FOOD ISSUES TO MONDAY.

WE ARE ALL OUT OF BREATH AND OPTIONS. WE HAVE DONE EVERYTHING WE COULD ON A SHOESTRING AND CARRIED OURSELVES FORWARD AS BEST WE COULD BUT THIS LOOKS LIKE OUR END OF LINE POINT UNLESS A MIRACLE OCCURS.

SO I ASK TO KEEP US WORKING AND ALIVE. I SO WISH IT WAS A DIFFERENT MESSAGE OF PROSPERITY BUT WILL TALK TO THAT IN THE REGULAR MESSAGE LATER. I HAD TO GET THIS MESSAGE OUT AS SOON AS I FOUND OUT FROM THE LAWYER.

MUCH THANKS AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING

GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! Giphy

POOFness for Nov 22: THANKSCAMGIVING - SO SEND ME YOUR DONATIONS TURKEYS! Internet-Fraud-Alert1
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

robert18

...listen or read it babkowski zap jerzy mother f....er: even the biggest morons naive half brains "next week believers" will no longer buy a bit of your bullshit rubbish con man tricks as it is simply to boring. My advise to you to change your scam platform to more colorful and attractive but then again, be careful as your next scam - lure to steel other people's money will be punishable by jail FINALLY immediately !!. This is where scammers  lowlifes, degenerated mother f....ers like you belong.

WilliaminUSA

I had to respond to the ghoul:

Open letter to the ghoul jerzy,
You say the following:
I AM NOT THE BAD GUY HERE, JUST A SOUL TRYING HIS BEST TO DO THE RIGHT THING.

Is photographing a dead person, cutting her hair and trying to scam money by saying you are raising money for her family when her family demands that you stop? Really little man, is that the right thing?

Is trying to scam people out of money claiming that you are helping people during the hurricane in Florida...is that the right think little man?

I could go on but just starting to understand the mind of a lowly sociopath. Enjoy Thanksgiving ghoul. 

To everyone here with an actual heart, mind and soul  HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum