OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

So Be It by Ines Radman on The Truth about Simon Parkes, David Wilcox, White Dragon Families, Cobra, and The Event

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So Be It

April 20, 2018 Ines Radman 

It’s been a while! This will be my last post until autumn. I would much rather extend my decision on whether I can continue or not than tell you that I’m gone for good.
The video below just showed up in my YT recommendation. After listening to 20 minutes of it, I was so taken aback with the 100% opinions as mine. If you are new reader then go back to the beginning where I started with Kathryn E. May, The Hollow Earth Network and then working my way down the list with people as David Wilcock, Simon Parkes, Stewart Swerdlow etc. This man has the same views as I do, which doesn’t make it truth, he simply sees reality as I do. Please start at the 10 min. mark so you don’t waste your time with introductions. It matters not who he is, his information matters. Listen, discern, ask yourself how it feels, but make your own decisions.
I have been very busy and under a lot of stress with my partner who has been very ill for the last 4 years. His lung issues are much better as he’s taking Cannabis Oil but the drugs he took at the start of his diagnosis, activated auto immune disorders such as arthritis and producing too much hemoglobin so he’s on anti-clotting medication now, something that we can’t change in natural medicine so fast, it takes time. My point is that I really don’t spend much time on the computer these days. I do sit down at night and check my mailbox and keep up with what is going on in this reality, but as you can see, I felt/predicted all of what is going on currently. It will get worse before it gets better. A child born into hunger doesn’t realize he’s hungry until he gets his first belly full of food. Only then does he realize he was hungry. When man can survive day to day, he’s not motivated to fight for something better. Sometimes, like the Middle East people, you need to lose your home, your neighborhood, your family, your pets before you realize it’s time to fight for something.
Sadly, Americans are sinking deeper into ignorance and complacency, I can only imagine how bad it is with all the attacks on us through chem-trails, HAARP, Geoengineering, GMO foods not disclosed on packaging, prescription drugs and FALSE news. I wish you all well, I hope you will get through the difficult times and if we still have power in September, I will be back to remind you how powerful you are and that only YOU can save yourselves! Be strong old soul; figure out who you are and use your powers like I am now.

https://youtu.be/fYkkOf0J1ZQ

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum