OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Cease & Desist Order to Anna Von Reitz aka Anna Maria Riezinger Anna210

https://youtu.be/jTy03vdK3eg

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL... Virgo is not taking any shit from "Mrs. Belcher"

I guess we can add yet another moniker to the HUGE list of alias that Anna uses.

bs4ever

bs4ever

I have missed something

Why the sudden cat fights with Anna?

Tops has provided some examples of knowledge and help that helped with US courts. What she writes should surely be a offense on a statue book somewhere if untrue. 

And she said she never claimed to be a supreme court judge if memory serves

Cages rattled somewhere ?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well the reason Virgo presented Mrs. Belcher with the C&D is that she repeatedly and publicly stated on various social media that Virgo is the dinar scammer Kim G aka Kim Possible and she is not. Now Anna knew this right from the start also when Kim publicly said she was in fact not Virgo. I have spoken to Virgo. I know her real name. I stated this on several posts here and I addressed this on Paul S. site that I pull her work from.
As to the validity of what Anna puts out... as I have said many times before... how will any of it help as most of it is not understood by us common folk.
Yes she did guide tops in a legal case and yes she did validate a question that I addressed to her.
But this was a long time ago and before I knew she was in fact not a judge in any capacity. Just calls herself one. She has about 15 alias names which I have mentioned here many times too. Why?
So I am just gonna sit back and watch the shit show go down for entertainment purposes and that is why I will post it here. Friggen hilarious to watch these women bash each other and breaks the boredom of my day.

bs4ever

bs4ever

Thank you for that explanationPurpz

Friggen hilarious to watch these women bash each other and breaks the boredom of my day.

You will have youngsters around soon you enough, then you might miss the quieter moments now and again while they are still going lol

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

No I have the Sky guy right now for a month! lol I am bored playing Zombie Monopoly LOL
And the Minecraft You Tube stations are blowing my brain apart hahahaha :)
So these silly internet wars are actually a nice break :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum