OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Empty How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:40 pm

4-truth

4-truth

If I were a betting person, I would put my money on "not doing well".

They did not meet their financial goal for June and that does not surprise me with only 65 people "on-line"
And today is the last day of June.

How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Rmn1

How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Rmn2

4-truth

4-truth

Today is July 1st and no further donations have been posted on RMN for the month of June.
My advice to them is, drop the parasites like ZAP & Mr Ed and concentrate on (f)actual news.
But that would be too logical....

How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Right

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am surprised that they even need donations what with all the kazillions of ads that she must get revenue from. I wonder what the total take is. But at least they provide something for the asking unlike Zap and the Scamda/Humanus/Omega trust crapola!

4-truth

4-truth

I believe that Nash recently posted that the estimated revenue from advertizing is around the $4500, add to that the donations and it is a comfortable amount to cover any & all operating costs.
However, divided among Raye, Hobie and Zap, it might not be enough for everyone to live "in the manner that they're accustomed to".

As Gandhi said; It is enough for every ones needs, but not enough for every ones greed....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh yeah that's right! Thanks :)
That is a nice payout just for the ads. But with so many folks just scraping by I am not surprised to see their short fall every month. I also think that people are just plain tired of being asked for donations on almost every site out there. They become donation blind LOL.
For sure sounds like they are living beyond their means and might think about scaling back. For starters stop throwing good money into that Jeep Raye is always begging repair funds for. Maybe Jerzy can buy her a new one next week when he finally gets his funds from the bankers eh? hahahahaha

4-truth

4-truth

How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Gandhi_greed

4-truth

4-truth

Continuously lowering ones expectations is frowned upon in business.
Yet RMN went from expecting $3500 per month, to $2500 per month and is now at $2000.
NOTE: Total donations for June stalled at $1500.

If I were a betting person, my money would be on the ZAP crap as the cause.....

How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Goal

How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Old-ladies

4-truth

4-truth

How to Support Rumor Mill News using a credit card
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 11-Jul-2018 04:19:53

Hi, Folks -

The Fundrazr looks like it will accept credit card payments, but it relies on WePay as processor for credit cards, and Rayelan does not have a WePay account at this time - so it doesn't work.

To contribute using a credit card, use the 'DONATE' link on the main page, which leads here:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/DONOR_PAGE.htm

That way, you can bypass the Fundrazr and go directly to Paypal, where a different processor is used and your credit card payment will be accepted.

NOTE that since that approach bypasses the Fundrazr widget, your contribution won't be reflected in the Fundrazr total.

Sorry for the confusion on that but thanks indeed for your support. :)

Blessings.

--hobie

As the expression goes; desperate people do desperate things.

The logical solution would be for Raye to get a WePay account, however what if they don't want OOM to know how much (or how little) their donations are?

How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Secret

4-truth

4-truth

What's Coming Next for Me??
Posted By: Rayelan
Date: Friday, 13-Jul-2018 19:35:09
First is was a repair bill for two cars. It took almost all of my social security.

Then came the wasp that managed to sting me over many parts of my body. I still have the stings on one leg... and the wasp was many days ago... at least that's how I remember it. For all I know it could have been yesterday.

Then came the worst yet. My adorable little dog Max ate some Thompson seedless grapes. I did not know that grapes are deadly to most dogs.

After seeing him throw up over and over, I stayed up with him all night. At some point I came to the computer and started some research. I quickly found more than I bargained for.

I discovered that most of the dogs I read about died. I felt horrible.

I read about the things you are supposed to give a dog who has eaten grapes. It was water... just water and in small amounts.

He went to a vet late yesterday, and I was up with him most of the night, (last night). And this morning I had to take him back.

Sometime today the vet called and said that one of his kidney tests showed something. The reading was higher than it should have been. She needed me to bring him and a urine sample in tomorrow.

I am sick with worry. and his bills are rapidly approaching a thousand dollars.

I don't have credit cards. I can't put this on a card and pay it a little each month.

Between the cars and Max July has been a complete wipe out for me.

If you love dogs as I do, you know how this feels. If you have anything left after paying all of your own bills, can you please help me so I can keep paying Max's bills.

I don't really know how he is. I will let you know in the morning.

I sincerely thank you in advance for you help.

Raye

PS...I am putting up the same fumdrazer widget. I'm not going to add more money by creating a separate widget. I will make do with what's there.

Help Rayelan Raise enough money to pay the bills.

How is RMN doing ?

My guess is, NOT SO GOOD !

How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Luck-bad

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Maybe she could sell off one of her "cars". I wonder why a person that is always so behind on bills would have more than one to begin with. ??????
I have become a master at living within my means in my advanced youth stage and I would be happy to help her budget her government stipend so she does not have to beg repeatedly every single month.
I hope she know that dogs should not eat chocolate too.

11How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Empty Re: How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:14 am

4-truth

4-truth

I remember from awhile back that Raye shared in a post that she had teamed up with a new partner (male or female, she didn't say) and that her financial worries were finally over since that person was contributing to the bills as well. i seem to recall that this person was going to "pay her" $650 each month.

Maybe this is why the two cars.

Of course things may have changed since.

How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Fact

4-truth

4-truth

Now here is another RMN miracle.
Yesterdays post by MrEd got almost 4,500 "views" not withstanding that only about 100 people were on-line.
Compare that to the posts just above and below his.
I guess rather than going to church this Sunday morning, people decided to "click" MrEd.

Makes you wonder....
How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Mred

Last edited by 4-truth on Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well if there are any RMN posters here reading this maybe they might have a thought they could share on why the obvious click bumping on certain articles?

How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? 2736959235 How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? 2488351696

14How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Empty Re: How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:21 pm

4-truth

4-truth

And his today's (Sunday) posts total almost 4200 views.
It's a mystery.....
NOT !

How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Tinfoil

15How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Empty Re: How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:48 am

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

4-truth wrote:I remember from awhile back that Raye shared in a post that she had teamed up with a new partner (male or female, she didn't say) and that her financial worries were finally over since that person was contributing to the bills as well. i seem to recall that this person was going to "pay her" $650 each month.

Maybe this is why the two cars.

Of course things may have changed since.

How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Fact
If it was about 7 years ago, her name was Melinda.

4-truth

4-truth

She never mentioned a name and it was about one or two years ago.

How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Crooks

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Here's what Melinda's earnings were, according to Raye...

How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Letter10

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

who is Melinda? and nice paycheck :)

19How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Empty Re: How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:15 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Melinda is someone who lived with Raye, until she and her son got evicted. She also has spilled some of the beans on what was going on during that time period. There are a few things about Melinda that don't seem right, but I'm not going to take the time to look into it at the moment. Jerzy issued a challenge about the business side of things regarding Humanus, and it's not looking too good for him right now. Just look at one of his top professionals, Karla...I mean John.

http://www.oom2.com/t56312-jerzy-babkowski-aka-zap-the-hutchison-effect-fraud-meet-team-member-karla

Then you have Royal Rife and the fraud surrounding that:

http://www.oom2.com/t56481-jerzy-babkowski-aka-zap-good-vibrations-royal-rife

Jerzy promotes this device:

How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Screen48

Guess what that contraption does? LMAO!!!

shy

20How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Empty Re: How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:19 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

and nice paycheck :)

Isn't it? LOL

Hmmm...What is that fundrazor for with all those ads and the many views that Jerzy's posts seem to get?

How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? 2961306396

4-truth

4-truth

We now have several RMN people begging for money.

My solution is, immediately drop ZAP and MrEd and that will free up ALL the money RMN needs.

However, Luella has another (non monetary) solution which I like very much.

Luella wrote:Bless your heart Rayelan, my prayers are with you
(((Hugs)))
Luella

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Looks like RMN/Watchman thinks that playing a passive aggressive guilt trip on their readers will get the job done.... ummmm nope!

Personally, I Have Had It Up To HERE With The Continual Requests For RMN Donations...
Posted By: Watchman
Date: Friday, 27-Jul-2018 12:14:07

You too? well...

Think.

Gee, that’s a tough one.
Did you ever realize the FACT that, a great deal more than 1000 YEARS of cumulative (and mostly) conservative life experience is presented on RMN each time you view it’s main page?
And that’s at any and all times day or night.

Wow.

And, of course, those currently viewable 1000 years of life experience are extended to MILLENIA of life experience by using the RMN search function, where one can view previous posts by keywords, agent, subject, etc.

Like life, RMN is a buffet for your mind. Food for thought.

There are at any time, perhaps 100 active bloggers (agents) on RMN, including those at CGI. Each of these, are either ’news’ junkies or have a personal ax to grind on many different subjects.
Each agent’s time is equally as valuable as the readers..

Exactly NONE of these, save a couple, receive absolutely ANY (as in zero) compensation for their time. Yet ALL agents do donate their TIME to post on subjects they feel others MAY be interested in.

While it may take a reader 1 minute to scan/reject any particular post, it has taken the agent more than three times as long to read, evaluate and go to the trouble to post it, giving comments, references and links for your further investigation.

That is ‘money’ Time is the equivalent of money, you know. Time spent in doing any non compensated service for others is time one cannot use to make the money to survive this world. And of course, time offers no refunds.

Most readers with a modicum of common sense in the way things work in this world will realize that even though the internet is ‘free’ you still get a bill each month for the technology to provide it. Cable, satellite, phone, or whatever,

In addition you are charged on most sites by their ads by the bucketful, requiring your time to delete or otherwise dodge them to continue to read content, Popups are prevalent and if you are like me, their distraction pisses you off, Even so, they are necessary for the particular site to pay it’s server and other bills. Oftentimes, there is no way to bitch to the site owner or offer any comment, constructive or otherwise.

RMN is different in this regard. Popup ads are non existent on the main site reader pages.
Some agents invite comments to themselves by using the “send email” option, while others do not. But reader comments/questions ARE ALWAYS available to the reader by simply sending it via e-mail to Hobie or Susoni @ rumormillnews.com. I assure you that it will be forwarded to the particular agent, and you will get a reply, usually published below the subject post.

The gist of this post is that you the reader can surely continue. at least pro tem, to ignore any request to pitch in a buck or two for the RMN thought buffet. That’s fine. Unknown others will continue to carry your part as long as they can, and as usual, the various Agents, Hobie, Susoni and Rayelan will continue to spread their messages as long as they can.

You know that your total internet charges are typically over $100 per month including charges for equipment and services, and you pay them because they are useful.

It’s easy to think that you REALLY should donate $2 a month for RMN, $2 is only a cup of coffee, ($5 at Starbucks.) Yet you can’t take the time right now. But you will, maybe tomorrow…

Here’s a solution. Click https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/01N6Uc/pay and put a RECURRING charge of a half/cup of “coffee” on your credit card or paypal.
That way you will not have to think about it, and I dare say that you will not notice $2 per month increase on your card, RMN will be preserved for as long as we need it, and you will not be continuously asked for requests.

There are more than 1000 Unique IP’s hitting RMN daily. REALLY regularly. There are also multi-million page hits each month, but if only 1000 regular “thought buffet” visitors chipped in a few bucks (a cup of coffee) each each month, your conscience would be clear, and RMN could concentrate on what it does without worry over filthy lucre .

Think about it. And delay not to act on it because actions speak much more substance than thoughts and words…

VTY,
Watchman
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=103908

Maybe RMN needs to consider that the entire internet is a thought buffet and there are plenty of places to consume.

Places where the readers are not made to feel responsible and guilt driven to support the site owners and contributors. Oh wait... they don't pay their "agents" it says so huh?

Why just the sheer number of ads they do have must bring in enough to cover the site expenses one would think. But because you go to that site you are somehow made to feel personally responsible to keep the site expenses covered plus repair their cars, cloth them, pay for medical care, feed and shelter them too? Seriously... WTF?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Backstory to above...

...what Rayelan said...
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 27-Jul-2018 04:21:45

Hi, Folks -

Raye posted a message about 24 hours ago that you may have missed. The Subject line she used made it sound like all was well and the content could be safely skipped. :) Here's what she said:

=====

The July widget only needs $500.00 more to reach the goal I set back at the beginning of the month. I would be very happy if you could help me out by contributing whatever you can afford.

I have $25.00 in paypal. And I need more than you can imagine. I can't tell you more except to say that I am not the only American who is being strong armed. I'm being strong armed in an effort to control me and RMN. This is part of the reason that I don't post much on RMN. I don't want RMN shut down or sold out from under me.

I have a lot of items that I am putting up on eBay. These are things that were sent to me by readers in an attempt to raise money. If you have ever sold on ebay you will remember that filling out the info about the item is very time consuming, and this is the reason I have not been around as much as I would like.

I am trying not to post the eBay items right now because if I do, I will need to pack and ship them and I don't have time right this moment to do this.

I had bad news from my doctor yesterday regarding my diabetes. Blood tests show that nothing I have been trying to help the diabetes is working. Yesterday at the doctor's office the only thing I heard was the word "amputation". Needless to say, it got my attention but left me so depressed I could barely talk or move or do anything productive.

After stewing in my own misery for most of the rest of the day, I went to bed early and woke up early. I know I can work out a payment plan, and with the help from eBay sales, I will probably be able to settle this money problem. But it's going to take time and a lot of work but it will settle the problem.

I wish a way to settle the diabetes problem would present itself.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=103884

And I need more than you can imagine. I can't tell you more except to say that I am not the only American who is being strong armed. I'm being strong armed in an effort to control me and RMN.

Wow! Maybe Raye needs to consider talking to the authorities about this alleged "strong arm" and not expect her readers to front the bills for this mysterious claim of hers that she gives no explanation of.

Might I suggest that Raye try selling her abundance of items that she has spoken of selling off for years on her local facebook neighborhood page instead of ebay? No taxes, shipping and handling issues or other costs to deal with that way.

4-truth

4-truth

In the grand scheme of things, RMN and ZAP are just small potatoes....
Allow me to put this in perspective.

How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap? Insane-think

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum