OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 17 18 Karen-Hudes-300x300

https://youtu.be/FJsmGN2ZJ_4

Karen Hudes
Published on Jul 17, 2018

We are in a watershed moment, where we either "make it" in the transition to a kinder world, or all end up in WWIII. The chances, though, are more than 90% in our favor. This number 90% comes from the National War College's power transition model. I can explain this model to you. Japan does not want the US military to surrender. Japan wants the US military to honor its defense treaty. The same goes for Germany. So Japan and Germany are not going to allow the US paper money to fail, like paper money always does. Japan and Germany are going to make sure that the US can access its monetary gold reserves so that the US military can honor the US defense treaties. You can easily see progress. I said a couple of months ago that Donald Trump was not Commander in Chief of the United States, with nary a peep from Donald Trump. Last week, I read you my letters to to the adjutants general of the 50 states, and reminded you how this resulted in the early retirement of the Chair of the National Guard. https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/Twitt... Now I report publicly, without correction from the US or any other nation, that military aircraft and helicopters are saluting me, in US airspace, as Overseer Mandate Trustee of the US and rest of the world's monetary gold reserves. When are we going to begin the exchange of currencies? As I said previously, we are ultimately going to accomplish everything on our agenda, and that means we are going to wind down the Banking Cartel, and end the corruption in the world's currencies by exchanging currencies from the Bank for International Settlements for gold and for local currencies. . The transition is accomplished by all of us, as we interact. The Banking Cartel is powerless to prevent the Global Currency Reset because we have control of the world's wealth in the Global Debt Facility. Folks, please learn to distinguish between real and fake. We are anchored in the reality that I am describing to you, which the Banking Cartel is trying to hide from you. You are going to learn this sooner or later. Sooner is better. We are all in this together, and we are proceeding peacefully. As we proceed, the way that we know that we are on track, is the way we acknowledge openly what is wrong and discuss how to correct it. We are going to transform our world to a kinder place, and assume our "transcendent" aspects. In the Global Currency Reset the corruption will end, as the world's paper money is exchanged for local currencies and for gold. Teleprompter: https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/dctvt...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum