OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films 1495652

https://youtu.be/hSodgvRjdns

Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films AN66SAy-RHZ3Z0VpHVUlxTsTcg18gLy-0edZjIpQQg=s48-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
Patty Greer Films
Published on Oct 31, 2018

"Women Of Today 2018 - FREE Streaming from Patty Greer Films" Talented. Illuminating. Brilliant! At first all I saw was their beauty... Featuring Laura Eisenhower, Barbara Lamb, Patty Greer, Shehnaz Soni (NASA) Not a movie to be taken lightly the “Women Of Today” film will empower & inspire women around the world. (Men will smile). Award winning filmmaker Patty Greer focuses on a silent element of our present reality long forgotten. Rising like a phoenix around the world Wise Women & their Medicine are back! As one of the greatest underlying secrets of human evolution, their wisdom & true magic are unmatched. Women produce babies & feed them naturally & have since the dawn of time. Men have an important role of course too. When men & women unite & create balance ~ Beauty, grace, & peace are easily achieved. This is where we are headed. Like acupuncture points around the world “Women of Today” heal in all directions. They make a positive difference wherever they go, even if it's just a smile because it's authentic. They share remarkable wisdom on how to move gracefully through these trying times. We are experiencing the greatest shift ever in human Evolution right now, know it or not… Your expanding consciousness has never been more important! Although the filmmaker claims this was her first “Non-UFO” movie 3 of the women are personally involved in the Mars Mission! You’ll meet 33 uniquely exquisite women including professional dancers, an 88 year old senior Olympian who recently hiked a 100 mile trail, a barefoot runner, a paralegal performing acrobatics dangling from silk ribbons & a sensual hula hooper. Meet successful businesswomen triplets with the only all-female brewery in America. A Unity Minister, a psychotherapist, a Muzoetry musician and a top herbalist share visions & dreams for our changing world. A rare poet drops classic rhyming lines, while the author of a Cannabis Cookbook shares illuminating recipes. Elder artists, a Native American Grandmother & a psychic surgeon speak up, as well as a young mother who gave birth over a yoga ball! She walked her talk as a prenatal yoga teacher for sure! And finally a beautiful prenatal/postpartum Doula with 2 young children, a pregnant belly, henna tattoos & long dreads presents the best natural delivery methods available today. One of the many things these women have in common is a commitment to share conscious wisdom with the world daily. They assist others along the way when there is a need, and this is how we will progress as a species. Each woman has been on task for many years, offering her beautiful gifts & not looking back. An incredible array of women are presented in all sizes, shapes, colors, and lifestyles. None of them has had it easy getting to where they are today. They are you - You are me - And we are all together! “Women Of Today” From Patty Greer Films ~ Copyright 2016 (V1) https://cropcirclefilms.com/free WHY the ($3,500) 2018 updated version was produced: We hired the distribution company called Distribber, but after 10 months and $4,000 paid upfront to get "Crop Circle Diaries" submitted to 11 platforms... it never happened. Their 'Quality Control' people failed my multi award winning movie and NEVER submitted CC Diaries to one platform!! It was the #1 UFO film of 2017 receiving 2 EBE Awards at the International UFO Congress Convention: "Best 2017 Full Feature UFO Film" and "2017 People's Choice EBE Award." Are my films blacklisted and black-balled for distribution?? This was my 4th attempt, so I get it and I am done. In an effort to not lose the entire $4,000 I offered them my other new film, "Women of Today." I did a new edit because one of the women unfortunately asked me to use her original music for her bellydance scenes (although MY original music tracks had been completed) and when the film hit Youtube SHE AND HER PRODUCER HIT MY NEW MOVIE WITH A COPYRIGHT CLAIM AND THEY WILL NOT REMOVE IT!!! Solution: I removed her and her music from the film & trailer. The end. The combination of these issues helped me decide to give my movies away for FREE FOREVER. Hope you enjoy them! https://cropcirclefilms.com/free https://cropcirclefilms.com ~ The Website

Director

Patty Greer Films

Executive producer

https://youtu.be/WKYoudV7vjg

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum