OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ooh La La the Beauty of D5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 Empty Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:56 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ooh La La the Beauty of D5 Screen-Shot-2018-05-15-at-11.29.52-PM-400x242

Ooh La La the Beauty of D5

On Saturday, I built a chest of drawers that I’d ordered online, whose parts had arrived in two very heavy flat boxes. While screwing all the pieces together, I found myself unexpectedly slipping into what I’d describe as a holographic state of consciousness. I experienced the act of carpentry as symbolic for so much in life, how everything is connected and encoded into everything else and I even felt I understood how teleportation might work! It was very intense and it lasted for a couple of hours.
I had a similar experience 25 years ago, when I went with my beloved grandmother on a seniors junket to Atlantic City and we played the nickel slots at the Trump Taj Mahal (of all places!)
It was a very unlikely setting in which to have a transcendent experience but as I kept pulling on the lever of the slot machine, I experienced all of the clichés of gambling in quick succession; “Beginner’s Luck”, “Quit While You’re Ahead” and “Dirty Money” (a bucketful of nickels leave your fingers in a thick, dark, metallic coating) and how gambling, itself is like a crystallization of life decisions.
Both scenarios involved surreptitiously slipping into a trance state. While in this state on Saturday, I thought about what’s happening in France, in Italy and here in the US; about more people waking up to the tyranny of the Globalist banksters.
Is it just me or is something bigger happening? Are other people getting this? Is this the Great Awakening and the singularity of consciousness that Terence McKenna talked about?
In the 1970s, the late American anthropologist Terence McKenna came up with his Novelty Theory, by combining the Mayan Long Count Calendar with the Ancient Chinese I Ching (The Book of Changes) and using the resulting graph to calculate the ebb and flow of novelty in the universe as an inherent quality of time.
In this context, novelty was thought of as the density of complexification and dynamic change, as opposed to static habituation. According to McKenna, when “novelty” is graphed over time, it forms a fractal waveform known as Timewave Zero.
The graph shows the periods when novelty is increasing or decreasing. Novelty on the graph peaked 4 billion years ago when Earth was formed and again, 65 million years ago when the Chicxulub Impactor triggered the Cretaceous-Paleogene extinction event that ended the dinosaurs and allowed the mammals to expand. McKenna’s graph showed increased novelty 10,000 years ago after the end of the Ice Age and during the late 18th century, when social and scientific revolutions progressed, peaking again during the 1960s and again on 9/11, with novelty progressing towards infinity on 21st December 2012, at the end of the last Mayan epoch.
I feel like this Q stuff is tapping into this same brain state via devices like cryptology, numerology and chess. As I said, everything is connected to everything else, so your medium for divination is whatever works for you. Some prefer reading goat entrails or tea leaves or scrying a crystal ball.
YouTuber, And We Know breaks down the codes in the wacky events of the past week, from the sneaky notes passed among members of the Bush-Clinton Crime Family at the funeral of George Herbert Walker Bush, which delayed US Attorney John Huber’s testimony about his investigation into the Clinton Foundation to the Gilets Jaunes revolts.

https://youtu.be/fQJg-Aadk7I

Thanks to: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum