OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  Poop3

POOFness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 8-07-19
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 7-Aug-2019 19:31:43
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  Scam-alert

POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  Scammer2

Subject: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 8-07-19
Date: Wed, August 7, 2019 6:04 pm

Zap Says

POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  Raw

HI ALL,

I WAS ASKED TO COMMENT ON THE TRADE THING WITH US AND CHINA. THERE REALLY IS NOT MUCH THERE OTHER THAN CORRECTING IMBALANCES REAL AND PERCEIVED. BUT OVERRIDING THIS IS THE FACT THAT THIS TRADE WAR IS A GOOD SCREEN FOR OTHER THINGS TO TAKE PLACE BEHIND THE CURTAIN.

THE OLD STRATEGY OF DISTRACT WITH MAGIC CARD TRICKS WHILE THE WORK GOES ON, IS A TRUE STATEMENT AS IT APPLIES HERE AND A FEW OTHER PLACES. IT IS AFTER ALL A TIME OF REBALANCING THINGS AND REBUILDING. AS IN ANY EVENT OF SUCH MAGNITUDE, THERE IS A PERIOD OF FITTING THINGS TOGETHER, BUILDING AND DEBUGGING THE PROCESS, AND MANY CAN GET HURT IN THE SHORT TERM BY UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES YOU COULD NOT PREDICT WITH ANY DEGREE OF ACCURACY.

IN THE LONG TERM, IT WILL BECOME BETTER FOR EVERYBODY, BUT IN THE MEANTIME MANY SUFFER AND QUITE A FEW OPT FOR SUICIDE. A GOOGLE SEARCH OF FARMER SUICIDES WILL TELL YOU THE STORY.

SO WHAT IS BEING DONE?

THE FARMERS THAT ARE THINKING OF COMMITTING SUICIDE IN THE GROW BELTS BECAUSE THEIR MARKET DISAPPEARED, ARE BEING COMPENSATED THROUGH THE BILLIONS IN TARIFFS THAT WAS REALIZED. THE PRESIDENT HAS GONE ON RECORD WITH THIS SOLUTION.

THESE SUBSIDIES WILL TAKE THE PAIN AWAY FOR ALL IN THAT SECTOR AND PROVIDE THEM WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO ADJUST CROPS AND FOCUS ON OTHER MARKETS. IN THE LONG RUN, THIS WOULD BE BENEFICIAL TO HAVE A FOCUSED AGRICULTURAL SECTOR THAT IS LEAN, MEAN AND EFFECTIVE IN SELLING ALL OF ITS PRODUCT THROUGH EXCELLENCE. THIS IS POSSIBLE NOW WITH THE NEW TECH THAT IS COMING OUT.

SO THERE SEEMS TO BE A SOLUTION PATH FOR THE LONG RUN THAT WILL ESTABLISH THIS SECTOR AS A STRONG AND UNSHAKABLE MILL OF GREAT PRODUCE.

AN OLD FRIEND OF MINE RELATED AN INTERESTING OUTLOOK IN RESPECT OF THE CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS TODAY, AND I AM HAPPY TO PRESENT IT FOR SCRUTINY.

(Fundamentals are always difficult to ignore or argue against.)

Cross referenced findings evidence that the hyperbole espoused by the LSM and political naysayers is overhyping the supposed adverse economic effects of China trade, apparently so to undermine confidence, or worse, to prop up the offshore financial interests of their puppetmasters. The current US economy (defined as 100%), has all its products needs met by the following means;

80% is accomplished by means of domestic fulfillment.

20% is accomplished by means of import fulfillment (includes CND, MEX, and ROW [REST OF WORLD]).

Of that import fulfillment, only 17% of that 20%, is enabled by China, or about 3.4% of the combined 100% US domestic & import product fulfillment. The burden of tariffs, as threatened to be incurred by US consumers is minimal. Furthermore, the impact of CH ~ US tariffs has so far been vastly borne by the offshore product providers, somewhat borne by the distribution vendors, yet very little yet by consumers.

CH imports 94% of its Energy, 30% of its food. Food is seasonal. CH imports $100B in US products (35% Food products). CH exports annually $500B +/- to the US. Cost of offshore fabrication nearing parity with onshore fulfillment.

As US GDP averages an incremental rate +3% per quarter, indicating that the on-shoring of both capital and product fulfillment, has eroded the CH import percentage share of market. Conversely, the increase of domestic fulfillment is being borne within the current US cost structures, suggesting its sustainable.

In the US, the lack of any core or sector inflation, the apparent stability of consumer price indexes, coupled with typical gross margin % yields, further suggests that OUS wealth transfer has been stymied.

The economic tensions therefore do seem to be directed at those banker intermediaries who are seeing their agendas thwarted.
AS

THIS INSIGHT IS HELPFUL IN UNDERSTANDING THE TOP DOWN VIEW AND THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE CURRENT STRUCTURE, AND THE NEW PILLARS BEING FORMED. IT VERIFIES THE SENSIBILITY OF THIS REBALANCE EVENT WE ARE CURRENTLY IN.

WE ARE SEEING THE INEVITABLE OUTCOME OF ADJUSTMENTS HERE AND THERE AS A NEW BALANCE IS SET BETWEEN THE TWO COUNTRIES, AND THAT IS AN INEVITABLE CONCLUSION. THE 3 MAJORS OF RUSSIA, USA AND CHINA WILL ALWAYS REMAIN FRIENDS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, AND KEEP STABILITY WHILE THE MESS IS CLEANED UP. SABRE RATTLING IS JUST THAT – MAGIC CARD TRICKS. DON’T GET CAUGHT UP IN THE DRAMA.

SO I THINK THIS IS THE BEST WAY I CAN COMMENT ON THE “TRADE WAR”: BOTH SIDES WILL EVENTUALLY BENEFIT IN THE LONG RUN, AND SHORT TERM PAINS ARE BEING LOOKED AFTER.

IN MY VIEW, WE ARE SQUARELY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RV IN THE SENSE THAT FOUNDATIONS HAVE BEEN LAID FOR CHANGE LEGALLY INSTEAD OF THROUGH COUPS, AND THE SEALED INDICTMENTS ARE A REALITY AND SUPPORT THIS OPINION.

THE ESTABLISHMENT OF SYSTEMS THAT ARE NEAR HACK PROOF TO HANDLE FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS WITHOUT THE THIEVERY THAT GOES ON IN THE CURRENT SYSTEM ARE A CLEAR ELEMENT OF THIS CHANGE, AND AGAIN SUPPORT THE OPINION WE ARE ALREADY WELL ADVANCED IN THIS RV/GCR/GESARA ETC PROCESS. REMEMBERING THAT SUCH AN EVENT DOES NOT HAPPEN OVERNIGHT, WE CAN SAFELY ASSUME THAT THE INEVITABLE CONCLUSIONS SUCH A GLOBAL CHANGE WOULD FOSTER ARE WELL WITHIN REACH, AND WILL MANIFEST SOONER THAN LATER NOW.

IT’S LIKE BINGE WATCHING SOME GOOD SHOW, BUT IT’S LIVE.

AND MY GRATEFUL THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT. WE ARE STILL BEING QUIET, AND WITH ANY LUCK THAT MAY END THIS WEEK.

POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  4178525

GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  Giphy

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
AUGUST 7, 2019
“MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©
“MEGA”©
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  Do_not_donate
The principals of this newsletter bare the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive.

POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  Do_not_donate
We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to
: https://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

ZAP wrote:WE ARE STILL BEING QUIET, AND WITH ANY LUCK THAT MAY END THIS WEEK. 

POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  Quiet_room

POOPness for AUG 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SHITKOWSKI I thought this jackass was going away... nope!  Zapcrap

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum