OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info Hqdefault

OBJECTION to Corey Goode's crooked attorneys' fees, this video is EXHIBIT CD filed on the state court record March 19, 2020. Notable things in this video: 1. Corey Goode is legally contracted with me (Alyssa Montalbano aka artist Ari Stone) since April 18, 2018, pursuant contract laws regarding presumptions, negotiable instruments, and estopple by acquiescence. 2. Valerie Yanaros Wilde, crooked Texas attorney, knowingly filed a fake complaint on the Denver Federal court record August 2018 and it is why the non-dispositive judge said what he did about me. That judge (Gallagher), never read my contracts with Corey or the complaint I filed on the state court record June 25, 2018 when I opened the case. Judge Moore, the Federal court dispositive judge, read papers I filed and granted my amended motion for Remand back to state court, December 3, 2018. 3. Liz Lorie, crooked Florida attorney, repping both Corey Goode and David Wilcock, she knowingly provided a fake mailing address for legal correspondence in order to harass one of my witnesses under color of law. 4. Corey Goode lied at least 3 times on the Broomfield Court record July 17, 2018, notably to include him stating under penalty of perjury he was not "aware" of his own mutually agreed upon life long stalking protection order contained on the Texas court record since 2014. 5. Currently, my local state court has ignored vast amounts of evidence, contract law, trade secret law, other laws, and many other public record contractual filings that cannot be lawfully denied by any honourable court of law ruling in fact, law, and evidence. The Mesa case, though unlawfully dismissed in direct violation of due process of law since January 29, 2020 orders, remains open. Judge Flynn must rule on multiple Motions I filed since the unlawful orders, to include a Motion to Void Judgement where I cited 38 bits of legal evidence that were blatantly ignored, such as contract law, Constitutional law, 2 witnesses, internet print and broadcast evidence, intellectual property law, emails, copyrights, my award winning dream research book, and so much more. Yes, this is a longer video - imagine what it's been like for me having to deal with all of this for the past 2+ years. You get to see some of it in about an hour and a half. I cover the basics of what I've been through since I began due process of law April 18, 2018 seeking private resolution with Corey outside of litigation. I show what Corey and his associates have done to me instead of addressing Corey's legally binding contracts. They have helped Corey avoid and evade his contracts lawfully due me, of approximately $70,000 plus damages for everything I've endured now. They have unlawfully helped him maintain his public fraud and theft of my intellectual property along with theft of my highly covetet trade secret dream research discoveries and materials. I didn't know I saw things in dream states before they occurred, but Corey and David (likely CIA mind controlled assets) knew. My stolen intellectual property/Trade Secret materials includes approx 500 hand written dream experiences and associates dream research and discoveries misappropriated by Corey during 2017 via email, due to my belief in he and David's public frauds and dream teaching schemes. Corey Goode and David Wilcock have used my materials as thier own since 2017 without any remedy or attribution to me. They notably turn my work into mutilated derivative works, dream dis-info, and fake news, such as Corey Goode's alleged January 12, 2018 Mega Update, which appears to be the retailoring of approximately 20 of my hand written (Intellectual Property) dream experiences and as cited with specificity in the unrebutted presumptive Pre-Litigation Affidavit Complaint (PLAC), first dated April 18, 2018 and first served upon Corey on or about April 20, 2018. Corey has never made any effort to settle with me privately or outside of litigation whatsoever and this is documented on multiple court records. His only offers have been to abuse the legal system in repeated efforts to press criminal charges against me for crimes I did not commit and he and his associates defame me to maintain thier unlawful use of my materials and by extension David Wilcock with his false dream teachings. David's new book "Awakening in the Dream" will likely be based on my dream research and work but will be a twisted derivative dream dis-info book, since David Wilcock publicly stated he completely changed his book because of Corey's alledged Mega Update that is clearly based on my dream research and experiences.

https://youtu.be/znCB_gQ0cNQ

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum