OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity

Posted on Wednesday, 1 April, 2020

Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity News-robbie-williams-2

Robbie Williams has a keen interest in the unexplained. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Drew de F Fawkes
The British chart-topper has had a long history of experiences with UFOs and paranormal phenomena.
Having found fame as a member of the band 'Take That' before going on to become a successful solo artist, Robbie Williams is certainly no stranger to being in the limelight.

In addition to his singing career, he has also gained a lot of attention over the years for his paranormal stories, UFO sightings the general interest in all things unexplained.

Most recently, it emerged that the best-selling singer based one of his most successful songs - Angels - on his experiences with paranormal entities when he was a child.

He was even in the running to purchase the infamous Skinwalker Ranch in Utah - a notorious hotspot for paranormal phenomena as well as for sightings of strange creatures and UFOs.

"There were big rumours on the internet that I'd bought the ranch," he recently told Coast to Coast AM. "That's the kind of dumb stuff that I'd do and not tell my wife. She knows I didn't do that and now the whole world knows I don't own it. But if I didn't have a wife, I would have bought the ranch."

Over the years he has spoken out in several TV and radio interviews about his experiences.

"I was sober when lots of these things happened," he said. "They happened. So, I carry on being interested. Yes, I am a student of the unusual."

"Yes, it's fascinating and entertains me and it scares me and it makes me smile. All of the above."

Interestingly, despite a lifetime of paranormal experiences, Williams now maintains that having children seems to have caused all the unexplained phenomena in his life to stop.

"The strangest thing is that since I've had kids, the phenomena have ceased to happen," he said. "I'm guessing that once you have kids, they just take up all of your energy and your thoughts."

Whether that will change as his kids get older however remains to be seen.

Source: RTE.ie

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/335985/robbie-williams-a-lifetime-of-paranormal-activity

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum