OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Creating Negative Realities EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Creating Negative Realities EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Creating Negative Realities EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Creating Negative Realities EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Creating Negative Realities EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Creating Negative Realities EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Creating Negative Realities EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Creating Negative Realities EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Creating Negative Realities EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Creating Negative Realities EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Creating Negative Realities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Creating Negative Realities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Creating Negative Realities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Creating Negative Realities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Creating Negative Realities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Creating Negative Realities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Creating Negative Realities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Creating Negative Realities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Creating Negative Realities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Creating Negative Realities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Creating Negative Realities EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Creating Negative Realities EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creating Negative Realities

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Creating Negative Realities Empty Creating Negative Realities Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:14 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Creating Negative Realities 91117220_10221759761644764_1440443507507462144_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=dbb9e7&_nc_ohc=qfoUAxOjfKkAX9ph8NU&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

Creating Negative Realities

April 22, 2020 Ines Radman 

Here are some examples how we are led to give energy to things THEY want us to manifest.
Currently, at least yesterday all day and today, all news outlets are saying that we face a huge and incredible famine in underdeveloped countries. While this is being repeated all day long, we listen to this and focus on this and think about this. Each time we hear this suggestion, we automatically form the thoughts and give energy to this happening.
They use tools like the Archons do to suggest or constantly repeat something until we adapt the belief or give it energy all the time.
We are Creators, THEY know we are Creators, they do not want you and I to create our own realities, so they have specific ways to influence our thoughts so that we can manifest THEIR realities.  I have written about this topic years ago.
The more we fear the impact of this virus, the more it will happen exactly the way we are manifesting this in our minds. Fear keeps you in the cycle of constantly being focused on that fear and by giving it energy, it manifests.
Keep this in mind when going about your daily routine. Pay attention to your thoughts, it’s very important during this time that we can shift or stay in the energy of manifesting a better future or better reality. Remind yourselves, how those thoughts came to you. Were they your own thoughts/fears or did you hear/see this and then just kept repeating the information in your mind.
You are mind controlled using empathy, intelligent experts who claim to know what will happen or estimate what might happen. None of these individuals have any empathy towards humanity. They must maintain 2 goals: 1. Keep their jobs and 2. Listen to instructions from higher up.
Do not let them fool you into believing anything without presenting evidence.  Collectively we must ignore the fear warnings such as food shortages and widespread famines. These will happen only if we believe them and give them credibility by focusing our thoughts on them.
P.S. I manifested the funds needed to purchase my Metal Detector, it’s on it’s way! I had set a time period to the end of the month, this happened very quickly. Why? Because I have a LOT of time to think and manifest these days as I’m sure you do too.

https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com/2020/04/22/creating-negative-realities/

Thanks to: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum