OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NEIL KEENAN SCAMMER UPDATE - BRT ‘Healing Computer’ KILLS Corona Virus Hqdefault
NEIL KEENAN UPDATE |
BRT ‘Healing Computer’
KILLS Corona Virus

March 15, 2020  /  Keenan Team | GroupK

We now have first case confirmation that the BRT (Bio-Resonance Therapy) Healing Computer DESTROYS the Corona Virus.
No need for harmful vaccines. No need for quarantines and isolations. No need to worry.
And for the elderly who are at the most risk, the BRT ‘Healing Computer’ will boost your immune system immediately. AND at the same time, the healing sessions will identify and provide healing frequencies to treat the ailments that may be afflicting the individual.
This is the testimony of Jonathan from Atlanta, Georgia whose doctor told him that he had a “strange virus”.
“My wife and I were constantly suffering from one ailment or another. She would get the flu and pass it to me while I would be suffering from a bout of itchy psoriasis. We tried antibiotics, vitamins, herbals and a cabinet full of pills but nothing was working. Our immune systems were shot.
My doctor tested everything. He found that I was suffering from an unusual viral lung infection. This virus belonged to the same family as the corona virus, perhaps an earlier man-made version possibly under a population testing program (who knows?) But my wife and I were suffering.
A close friend heard about my problems and introduced me to a woman (a former matron nurse) who had 2 BRT Healing Computers and was conducting sessions for family and close friends. My friend had been treated several times and swore that it had made him much better. So he arranged for me and my wife to have a healing session.
Of course you already know that the sessions were fantastic. The strange nasty virus was knocked completely out with just a couple of sessions!
My wife and I were so happy with this therapy that we bought our very own BRT Healing Computer and we have been using it 3 times a week religiously. I haven’t had a cold or flu for years. My psoriasis is gone.

My immune system is fully charged as is my chakras. I am energized and on the treadmill daily and I have lost 50 unwanted pounds. And Neil couldn’t recognize my voice because it was so much clearer without that darn virus in my throat.
And my wife is a picture of beauty in my eye all over again. She is healthier and more active than ever before. I have trouble keeping up with that little hurricane. Love it! She does too!
So, any of you out there suffering from the Corona Virus, there is a SOLUTION that is the BEST.
And even if you think that you are well, try to get on the machine as the diagnostic analysis and frequency treatment will boost your entire well-being. We DID and we love the results.”
– JW
Jonathan’s doctor subsequently confirmed that he was virus free and was amazed at the physical transformation of he and his wife, and Jonathan’s old medicine cabinet is now bare.
Please understand that the BRT Healing Computer “does not cure you”. You heal yourself. Bio-resonance provides the healthy tissue frequencies that allow your body to heal itself while at the same time eliminating viruses, bacteria, fungal infections and killing known parasites so that these intruders can be eliminated from your body.
The BRT Healing Computer Generation 3 is the state-of-the-art in frequency healing devices. It is the best that there is.
SO BILL GATES AND YOUR PATENTED CORONA VIRUS AND PATENTED VACCINE – FU!
All this hype and drama will be over soon. We HAVE THE BEST SOLUTION NOW.
If you are interested in treatment or owning a BRT ‘Healing Computer’, please send any purchase enquiries [and treatment enquires except for North America] to:
Richard: richard@demontgomerie.com
Thomas: tkramer53100@gmail.com
Please send any treatment enquiries for North America to:
usreferrals@protonmail.com
The Launching Price for the Generation 3 BRT Healing Computer is (EU) €50,000 for the next 3 months only, so if you want the latest technology, please let us know and make a booking.
Be Healthy and the Best You Can BE
Thomas
Copyright © 2020, GROUP K, Ltd.

http://neilkeenan.com/neil-keenan-update-brt-healing-computer-kills-corona-virus/

https://youtu.be/jL130zjJGAY

https://www.dinardaily.net/t93063-great-news-neil-keenan-s-healing-computer-heals-covid-virus#366268

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum