OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Accelerating Dissension - The Legal Disputes of Corey Goode Hqdefault

Corey Goode has recently filed two large lawsuits against his previous employer, his old manager/supervisor at that place of employement, 3 YouTube content creators, and 3 of his former business associates/collaborators. These three have worked closely with Mr. Goode making content within the disclosure field, and were seen as ‘family’ by Mr. Goode and his wife. So… what happened? And why is this not being covered by any of the mutual associates of Mr. Goode and the defendants? Some mutual collaborators have since resigned or publicly denounced their working relationship with Mr. Goode since the filling of this lawsuit, but what about the other Prominent Public Figures and perceived LEADERS in this field (such as David Wilcock and Elizabeth Wilcock, Michael Salla, James Gilliland and Edge of Wonders Rob and Ben)? If these individuals were proven to be witness of events that were lied about in the lawsuit, why are they still aligned with Mr. Goode and his business? I wanted to go over these lawsuits and provide you with just the firm, hard facts. Needless to say, I’m sure there is alot of hurt and emotion that is also involved with these lawsuits, as I cannot imagine how these individuals must feel if the evidence I found is in fact the whole truth. I plan to monitor this situation closely, and bring you more information as it develops. But for now, I wanted to just bring you up to speed on the situation as a whole. In the future I will be updating this description box with all of the links and details that were involved with the making of this video, as its been a good month long research fest. Everything provided in this video is backed up with documentation, and I tried my best to keep my opinions and feelings out of this video. I do want to go over the real implications of the evidence I found in this lawsuit, not from a court of law POV, but from a spiritual and leadership POV. The true implications of what this evidence says about Corey Goode as a man of integrity. As a man of honor. And as a man of truth. As someone who gets donations to sue his previous employers and content creators. As someone who is paid to bring forth the ways to better your life and prepare for ascension. Does his actions align with the man he says he is? And if they do not; what does this mean about his story as a whole? If you have any corrections, comments concerns or information that you’d like to share with me, please feel free to reach out to me on twitter, or email me at HeyYoStina@gmail.com twitter.com/stinamariaxo patreon.com/stinabobina

https://youtu.be/2LtK_gnFhlk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum