OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Dave will be having an upcoming "Workshop", with the SEC, to discuss the current events and how it relates to the current situation.

Dave will talk about the funding sources and distribution.

Dave will also give an update on the gold, and the various claims, and their current standing.

Dave will give a full report of the top level players with some of the background to this miraculous event.

If Dave has time, and if requested, he will give Grandpa's updates, and the Dragon Family's position on where things stand.

Dave has been read his rights, and if he wishes to remain silent, he will be doing so from his jail cell, until the court proceedings conclude, or the court decides otherwise.

https://www.oom2.com/t69323-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-28-page-pdf-of-the-sec-injunction

https://www.oom2.com/t69402-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-11-page-court-document-leading-to-his-arrest-warrant

https://www.oom2.com/t69213-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-bench-warrants-issued-hook-em-and-book-em

https://www.oom2.com/t70021-dave-schmidt-meta-1-coin-scam-arrest-warrant-returned-executed

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now 1628498548 Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now 1628498548 Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now 1628498548

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Where are the Meta 1 Team lawyers aiding Dave to get released?

Where are Roberts YouTube video's speaking to what they would call injustice? Is Dave that disposable to them?

Where are Dave's high level sources? Are they just going to let Dave rot in jail?

After one week, no one has come to Dave's aid!

Are we, the OOM Purple People, the only folks who care about Dave?

Should we demand that Robert get his lawyers cracking?

Should we demand that Robert show that Dave is not disposable to the Meta 1 Team?

Should we demand that Dave's high level sources not let Dave rot in Jail?

Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now 2961306396

Carl Spackler

Problem is, that legal genius, Booby Dunlap also has a warrant issued so he can't represent Dave. With assets frozen how can he pay for a lawyer? Then again, you know these smimeballs have hidden much of the stolen money.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Legal genius, Booby, has already been told by the court that he can't represent anyone but himself as Pro Se.

Dave can represent himself, or seek council, or have council provided/arraigned if he can't afford one, if warranted, when he talks to Judge Pitman in Texas.

If Dave knew, or was reckless in not knowing, that Robert and/or the Meta 1 Team, didn't have a legal team, as they proclaimed on Dave's radio shows, he gets to stare at the walls of his jail cell as a result.

Dave has had more than a week now to reflect on his circumstances...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now 1292150244

Carl Spackler

My understanding is Dave will remain locked up until the orders are followed. It would appear Booby Dunlap and the new age nuts have zero interest in complying. Perhaps that will change if Booby and other team members are arrested. I hope Dave rots in there.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

So far, no one has made an appearance on Dave's behalf to even get his release secured.

All of Dave's high level contacts, and the ones with those 60 zeros bank accounts, don't seem to be interested in getting Dave back in action and get the round 2 payouts started with all those humanitarian projects. Isn't that odd?

Dave claimed that he has had the FBI, and the SEC, look at everything and had no problems with what he was doing. It's strange that they would keep him locked up if that was the case?

I wonder why Dave hasn't let the judge know just how important he is, and that he will be to blame when people don't get their currency exchange money?

I wonder when Dave is going to realize that "Taking one for the Team" isn't in his best interest...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahaha yes! How odd that Booby and Nutjob Nikki just let him sit and rot in prison for 2 weeks! Wanda and Al not helping either? I wonder how high his bail is that they are not helping out their business partner with all that cash they surely have stashed in their mattresses!? If I was Dave I would be thinking about taking any plea bargain offered to me about right now!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Dave has certainly had the time to consider how his friends have handled his current dilemma.

I don't think that Dave has any position to make any deals. The SEC is looking to recover investor funds at the moment.

With the amount Meta 1 has acquired, I'm expecting some criminal charges to also be filed.

Carl Spackler

If I understand the contempt ruling there is no bail- he will only be released when the order is followed. Let's see if fake Indian Wanda and her inbred husband Al comply. I almost feel bad for ol' pal Dave! On second thought - naw.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yes I was informed of that also. No BAIL for Davey boy!! He needs to comply with the Judge. I wonder if they have a special cell block for disgraced politicians?

Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now 2961306396

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

I wonder if the folks at the Miami facility realize they have a celebrity on their hands?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum