OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Mans dies and spirit orb ascends EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mans dies and spirit orb ascends

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mans dies and spirit orb ascends Empty Mans dies and spirit orb ascends Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:32 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mans dies and spirit orb ascends Th?id=OIP

This is the last few minutes of Dad's life. You can hear the death rattle and then I sit down and sing Amazing Grace to him and talk to him about all the spirits of relatives who are waiting to greet him as well as reminding my Aunt Jeanette who had recently passed to join dad as he goes into the light of Heaven. After dad takes his last breath when the counter is at 6 20 a.m. look closely and you'll see the blinking orb rise up and pause and then continue on to the right. Mom had spent most of the night with him and our Caregiver, Alyssa, as they listened to the death rattle and prayed. At about 6 a.m. mom went to lay down and she figured that it wasn't going to happen very quickly. Suddenly about 6 a.m. I woke up and came upstairs to check dad. I had not known mom was up all night so I went to her bedroom and told her that the time was almost ready for Dad to pass. She decided to let me sit with him and said to go on. She later said she had no recollection of this conversation with me. I believe that Dad waited until she was out of the room so her energy and love was not holding him to the Earth. When I sang the song to let him go he passed quickly. Go with God and the Angels dad and we will see you around. This was added 5 months later after many wonderful comments to this video This is Mark who posted this video. I am overwhelmed by the emotion, prayers, love, and support that total strangers are giving me and my family. I feel the energy when I read the comments. Amazing. Humanity is still good to the core. The video was only made public since I wanted to share it with family and friends and I did not think it would go much further. It was not planned to film his death but only discovered later from the IP camera footage put in place to keep track of caregivers. Opinions vary on the orb. I understand that. I know what I believe it is and do not particularly mind if others concur. Death brings emotion from extreme sadness and grief to elation for the person has gone to heaven. They run the gamete in all the comments. While I appreciate the condolences and shared sadness expressed I feel compelled to provide some context to our family and the death experience. My dad Joe had a wonderful life and a spiritually rich and supportive death. He raised us 6 kids with faith and knowledge of God and we have a certainty of spirits that proceed on to heaven. We had 2 years to say goodbye as he gradually slipped away mentally. Never in any pain, surrounded by the love of family and his wife of 76 years. Mom was ready. She sat with his body for several hours to pray and to say her final goodbyes. We as siblings held hands and sang and prayed around his bed after he died. Death is a transition. As happy as a birth is into this realm a death here may be the beginning of the birth in the next existence. At any rate, death will eventually come to each of our doorways. Why spend this life fearing and holding grief around this inevitable doorway. Make the exit your friend so the life here can be boundless and unattached. I am truly blessed to have been led to dads bedside to send him off with music, love, and good energy. Of course I believe I was guided to be there. It was a privilege and honor to be a part of that magical, mystical transition. I am also thrilled to feel the energy and love of the many comments here due to the inadvertent sharing of this video that has been viewed over 150,000 times as of this writing. Thank you one and all and prayers and energy. I send prayers back to you that you should feel the joy and love of this life that includes the miracle of passing into the next. This Youtube experience has been inspiring. I may do other videos to connect to like minded people like you. Please hit subscribe and like and you will get notified when I do future ones. Who knows where the spirit will lead us. In Gratitude, Mark

https://youtu.be/thSSg1sQHUw

2Mans dies and spirit orb ascends Empty Re: Mans dies and spirit orb ascends Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:00 am

ANENRO

This proves that life does indeed continue once we pass away from this dimension.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum