OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” XdH0aAW2C6XE0jPgirCr5YYNAVpSlpR_HJOW6VhlEJA

Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her

Biden has routinely exhibited inappropriate comments and behaviors around children in the past.

Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” Image-1748
Source: Nworeport
Joe Biden had another creepy moment during a Memorial Day weekend speech on Friday, comparing the young daughter of a veteran to a 19-year-old “with her legs crossed.”
Biden made the eyebrow-raising remarks during a speech to veterans at Joint Base Langley-Eustis in Hampton, Virginia.
“I’m honored to be joined today by Governor Northam and by two great representatives of the Commonwealth, Congresswoman Luria and Congressman Scott,” Biden began in the clip posted by The Post Millennial.
“And I want to thank you for all that you do to represent these service veterans, because they’re devoted to you, the family members, the caregivers, survivors, all call Virginia home. I’m especially honored to share the stage with Brittany and Jared and Nathan and Margaret Catherine.”

Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” O2_ChzXP_normal

The Post Millennial

@TPostMillennial

Joe Biden looks at a little girl in the audience, the daughter of a veteran, and says "I love those barrettes in your hair. Man I’ll tell you what, look at her she looks like she's 19 years old sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed."

Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” 193616747_10219544594394707_5826019961213464063_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=NCxgMgAZdyIAX8Fy709&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2
2:35 PM · May 28, 2021

Report this ad
“I love those barrettes in your hair. Man I’ll tell you what, look at her she looks like she’s 19 years old sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed,” Biden added.

The Post Millennial reported Biden made the bizarre comment to the young daughter of veteran Brittney Bean, an honored guest.
These types of remarks are common for Creepy Joe, who has been on tape sniffing, petting, touching, and hugging young girls over the years as a politician.
Several women, including former staffer Tara Reade, have also accused him of sexual assault, with no pushback from the #MeToo movement.

https://youtu.be/KQ-YjGmpO4Q

https://nworeport.me/2021/05/29/creepy-joe-biden-flirts-with-young-girl-during-speech-looks-19-with-her-legs-crossed/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Creepy Joe Biden Flirts with Young Girl During Speech: Looks 19 “With Her Legs Crossed” 190542410_3058139424462463_3474362335200016467_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=8qS3gGGB_0oAX_wbno1&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum