OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It

Posted on July 13, 2022 by jilldennison 

If you saw someone in grave danger, would you risk your life to save his or hers?  I think it’s a question that none of us can answer until we’re faced with the actual situation.  But today’s good people didn’t hesitate to jump in when they saw a need and both said the exact same thing …
“I didn’t even think about it.”  
Two thumbs up to both of these young men for their courage and for caring.

He just dove right in …

Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It Corion-evans-1

Corion Evans of Mississippi was out with some friends late on a Saturday night and had just gotten in his car to start home when he saw a car plunge straight into the Pascagoula River.  Evans said he tossed his shoes, shirt, phone and jumped in.
“They drove straight under the water. Like, only a little bit of the car was still above the water.”I was just like, ‘I can’t let none of these folks die. They need to get out the water’. So, I just started getting them. I wasn’t even thinking about nothing else.”
Meanwhile, a Moss Point police officer had responded to the scene but got pulled underwater during the rescue effort.  Corion Evans managed to rescue the three girls, as well as the police officer!

Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It Corion-evans-2

Said Officer Mercer …
“If he hadn’t been there helping out, who knows? Anything could have happened. I was already swallowing water. I couldn’t have done it alone.”
It turned out that the three girls had gotten into their car and plugged in a home address into GPS, but the GPS seemed to predict the girls were on the highway — not under it.  The driver forgot to turn on her headlights and blindly followed the directions, which led them straight down a boat ramp into the water.
All three girls plus Officer Mercer are fine … thanks to young everyday hero Corion Evans.

He just jumped right in …

Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It Anthony-perry

20-year-old Anthony Perry travels about 90 minutes each way for his job in Chicago, Illinois. He was making this daily journey one day when a fight broke out on the CTA tracks as he waited for his train. One man spit on another, they fought, and both men ended up on the tracks.
The situation quickly escalated. The third rail of subway tracks are electrified, and one of the men made contact with the rail. Bystander video shows the tense scene as people realized what was happening. Suddenly, Anthony appears wearing a black sweatshirt. He leaps down onto the tracks, trying to avoid the electrified rail while moving the unconscious man off of it.
“I was hoping I could just grab him and not feel nothing.  But I felt a little shock.”
After removing the man from the rail, he began chest compressions with help from a fellow commuter.
“There was a lady, I guess she had medical experience. She was talking me through on what to do. I feel like that was an angel from God. I ended up doing chest compressions and turning him on his side until the fire department got there.”
The man was badly burned, but he is expected to survive! Anthony suffered minor burns, but insists his injuries were worth it if it means saving a life.  Perry said that he didn’t even think about it … it was just a matter of another human being needing help.
But wait … there’s just a bit more to the story …
When Chicago businessman and philanthropist Early Walker heard what Anthony had done to save this stranger’s life, he wanted to offer a reward. In a special ceremony attended by officers from Chicago Police Department’s third district, he surprised Anthony with a 2008 Audi A6!

Good People Doing Good Things – They Didn’t Even Think About It Anthony-perry-car

“Anthony thought of the victim and not necessarily himself in this quick decision to save the victim’s life. He then took careful instructions to perform CPR and saved a person’s life who laid hopelessly on a live track.”
Wow … methinks Early Walker is yet another good person in this saga!

Every now and then, our friend Scottie sends me something he thinks I might find interesting, or that I could use for one of my posts.  Last week, he sent me a video that I’d like to use to round out this week’s good people post, for this is yet another young man whose heart is in the right place.  Thank you for this one, Scottie … hugs!  The world needs so many more like him.  Take a look …

https://youtu.be/BU6PlJmGNkM

https://jilldennison.com/2022/07/13/good-people-doing-good-things-they-didnt-even-think-about-it/
Thanks to: https://jilldennison.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum