OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two Empty Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:11 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two Random-acts-of-kindness

Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two

Posted on March 1, 2023 by jilldennison

Just two ‘good people’ tonight, for that’s as much as I have the energy for at the moment, but these are both heartwarming stories about people at their best.

Just another random act of kindness
Jason Boudreaux rarely deposits his own paycheck … presumably his wife does that for him, but for some reason he deposited his check himself last week.  He didn’t understand that when you deposit a check, the funds are not immediately available but the check can take up to a day to clear.  So, imagine his surprise when, after depositing his check, he headed off to the grocery store, and when he got to the check out counter the cashier informed him that … well, I’ll let Mr. Boudreaux tell you the story in his own words …
“Much respect for this young gentleman. I deposited my payroll check and hour prior thought the money would have hit. I never deposit checks ect..dont know it could take a day or so  I had groceries that were way more expensive than a Starbucks cup of coffee. I told him hello while we were waiting in line. My turn the cashier said her computer said I had insufficient funds. This lil gentleman said I got you. I said no you don’t you probably didn’t hear the price. He responded yes Sir I did, and I got you..New Iberia help me recognize this gentleman. I scrambled to me car to give him my business card, so I can repay him. He said no problem, but it is a problem to me owing money to anyone. But the point of this is the dude just stepped up for a complete stranger, he should be recognized.”
Jason snapped a quick selfie with the good Samaritan before they parted ways.

Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two Gp-boudreaux-jones

Jason Beaudreaux (left) and Kevin Jones
With help from social media, the man was identified as Kevin Jones from New Iberia.  Now, it just so happens that from his posting on Facebook, Jason discovered that Kevin’s birthday was on Friday, so he threw him a birthday bash!

Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two Gp-kevin-jones-bday

The two men now call each other ‘friend’.
Mr. Jones is a ‘good people’ for stepping up to the plate without hesitation … I love how these things just randomly happen sometimes!

Honesty IS the best policy
Diane Gordon is 65 years old and works five days a week in a deli that is nearly three miles from her home.  She used to drive her Jeep to and from work, but it broke down a year or so ago and she did not have the money to get it repaired, so she has been walking the 2.7 mile journey each way every day.
One day in January, Diane stopped in at a local gas station for a snack on her way home, and noticed a plastic bag on the floor.  Opening the bag, she discovered a number of greeting cards congratulating a newlywed couple, and a significant amount of cash, that turned out to be around $15,000!
Diane did not hesitate, didn’t even think about it really, she called the police and handed the bag over to them.
“If it doesn’t belong to you, you don’t keep it. I didn’t do anything special. All I did was return something that didn’t belong to me.”
The newly married couple were ecstatically grateful, of course, but so was Stacy Connell, the wife of the police officer who responded to Diane’s initial call.  Says Stacy …
“As a police officer’s wife, I typically hear the bad things, so this was obviously heartwarming. I was hoping we could help her get a car, since she could have walked into any dealership and used that money.”
Toward that end, Connell started a GoFundMe that raised $82,000 in six days time, and Diane Gordon is now the proud owner of a brand new Jeep Compass!  Looks like honesty really is the best policy!
“I absolutely love it! It’s got a steering wheel warmer and a back-up camera; all things I’ve never had before.”
Now, she said, it will be much easier to visit her two grandchildren – ages 13 and 11 – who live about a 25-minute drive away. That’s the first place she drove in her new car.

Good People Doing Good Things — Just Two Diane-gordon

THANKS TO: https://jilldennison.com/2023/03/01/good-people-doing-good-things-just-two/

T67 likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum