OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F3af6d548-1129-419a-96a2-53ea8ee2caf7_1920x1080

Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed”

Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” Divider-300px
“I understand that many thought they were doing the right thing by, not only allowing themselves to be injected with an unproven experimental genetic technology, but also by coercing, shaming, bullying and discriminating against those who didn’t. 
The problem is that “doing the right thing” was not based on any moral underpinning of freedom of thought, speech, choice or bodily sovereignty. Instead, doing the right thing was following the herd.”
 Ted Kuntz on Betrayal by Institutions, Colleagues and Family Members “Co-Opted and Controlled by Fear, Shame, Pride and Greed” Divider-300px

by Ted Kuntz, Vaccine Choice Canada
May 31, 2023

Last Friday I had the pleasure of attending a presentation by Dr. Jordan Peterson. Dr. Peterson spoke at length about his 12 Rules for Life, a treatise that invites and assists us to be better human beings. In his entire presentation, one word caught my attention. The word – betrayal. This word resonated deeply with me and spoke to the source of my anger, resentment and angst for the future. In reflecting upon the last three years what became clear to me is the amount of betrayal we have experienced:
– Our governments and elected representatives betrayed us.
– Our judges and those responsible for upholding the rule of law and our Charter of Rights and Freedoms betrayed us.
– Our police, military, attorney generals and all those who took an oath to defend us betrayed us.
– Our doctors, nurses, public health officers and pharmacists betrayed us.
– Our regulatory agencies who are responsible for upholding ethical medical practices betrayed us.
– Our mainstream media who purport to be independent and seekers of truth betrayed us.
– Our academic institutions who claim to be a source of higher learning betrayed us.
– Our religious leaders who closed places of worship betrayed us.
– Our financial institutions that promised to safeguard our savings betrayed us.
– Our family, friend and colleagues who joined in the coercion, shaming and discrimination of the uninjected betrayed us.
– And those who acquiesced to coercion because they wanted to travel, play hockey, or go to the pub betrayed their own bodily sovereignty and individual rights and dignity.
The problem with betrayal is that it’s difficult to regain trust once one has been betrayed. I’m reluctant to trust these institutions, agents, professionals, colleagues and family members with my safety. They showed me that they can be co-opted and controlled by fear, shame, pride and greed.
I understand that many thought they were doing the right thing by, not only allowing themselves to be injected with an unproven experimental genetic technology, but also by coercing, shaming, bullying and discriminating against those who didn’t. The problem is that “doing the right thing” was not based on any moral underpinning of freedom of thought, speech, choice or bodily sovereignty. Instead, doing the right thing was following the herd.
I suggest our society easily fell into a state of systemic betrayal precisely because it has lost its moral foundation. Trust will not be easily restored until such time as we collectively assert and live a value system that respects individual rights and freedom and the dignity of this God given body. Until that time, there is reason to be on guard.
Blessings,
Ted

THANKS TO: https://truthcomestolight.com/ted-kuntz-on-betrayal/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum