OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Las Vegas Police Capture Live UFO Sighting On Bodycam With Locals Claiming They Saw ‘8ft-High Aliens’ Walking About Freely Through Backyards
Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ D7929a6fe410fb82b0ad52cb6797d4c6?s=46&r=g
Published

June 8, 2023
By
Geoffrey Grider

Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ Las-vegas-police-record-bodycam-video-of-ufos-aliens

Body-cam footage from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department captured a suspected UFO soaring across the night sky before a nearby resident called in a report of something “100% not human” on their property, local TV channel 8 News Now reported.
Fascinating story coming out of Las Vegas today, police on bodycams recorded UFOs soaring across the skies, and according to the audio they were quite shaken by what they saw. Not only that, local Las Vegas residents said they saw men, a minimum of 8ft high, walking through backyards. Do I believe all that? You bet I do. For over 2 years on our Podcasts, we’ve been warning you will soon see UFOs and aliens on the nightly news, and we are a kitten’s whisker away from that reality.
“Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll. And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.” Zechariah 5:1,2 (KJB)
As a Bible believer, I know there’s no such thing as space aliens but there absolutely are fallen angels and giants lurking around the deeps. Jesus promises in places like Luke 17:26-37 (KJB) that they’ll be putting in a ‘command performance’ during the time of Jacob’s trouble. Since all dispensations overlap each other, you can well expect a little ‘alien appetizer’ before the Pretribulation Rapture of the Church kicks off. Guaranteed.

Las Vegas police spot suspected UFOs — and residents claim to see aliens

FROM NY POST: A Vegas officer’s camera picked up the object at about 11:50 p.m. on April 30, and, according to the American Meteor Society, its flash was seen as far as Utah and California. Approximately 39 minutes after, another man — who lives about 80 miles from Area 51 — made a chilling call to 911, saying that there were two unknown entities in his backyard after he and his family saw a similar object fall from of the sky.
“There’s like an 8-foot person beside it and another one is inside us and it has big eyes and it’s looking at us — and it’s still there,” the homeowner told police dispatch, according to audio obtained by the TV channel.
“In my backyard. I swear to God this is not a joke, this is actually — we’re terrified,” he added.
“They’re very large. They’re like 8 foot, 9 feet, 10 foot. They look like aliens to us. Big eyes. They have big eyes. Like, I can’t explain it. And big mouth. They’re shiny eyes and they’re not human. They’re 100% not human,” he claimed.
Responding units were terrified of the circumstances, audio from their body cameras revealed.
“I’m so nervous right now,” said one officer. “I have butterflies, bro — saw a shooting star and now these people say there’s aliens in their backyard.”
After police spoke with the man, one officer even corroborated some of the witness’ story.
“I’m not going to BS, you guys. One of my partners said they saw something fall out of the sky, too,” the officer said. READ MORE

Las Vegas police spot suspected UFO — and residents claim to see aliens

CONTINUE HERE: https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/las-vegas-police-capture-live-ufo-sighting-on-bodycam-with-locals-claiming-they-saw-8ft-high-aliens-days-of-noah/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Las Vegas family report 'aliens' in back yard after object crash-lands
By T.K. Randall
June 8, 2023

Guess it's Time to Call in the ‘8ft-High Aliens’ News-hq-ufo-green

Who or what did the family see ? Image Credit: Pixabay / CoolCatGameStudio
The bizarre encounter saw the terrified family call 911 to report alleged 'non-human beings' outside their home.
The peculiar series of events began back on April 30th at around 11:50pm in the evening when the family witnessed an unidentified object crash-land on their property.

Next thing they knew, two strange 'entities' had appeared within the vicinity of the crash site.

"There's like an 8-foot person beside it and another one is inside and it has big eyes and it's looking at us — and it's still there," one of the family members said during a call to 911 dispatch.

"So, there's two people, there's two subjects in your backyard ?" the dispatcher asked."Correct and they're very large," the called replied.

"They're like 8 foot, 9 feet, 10 foot. They look like aliens to us. Big eyes. They have big eyes. Like, I can't explain it, and big mouth. They're shiny eyes and they're human. They're 100% not human."

Intriguingly, several other people also claimed to have seen something in the sky that evening including a Las Vegas Metro police officer who recorded an object on his body camera.

A local news report covering the incident can be viewed below.

THANKS TO: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/367580/las-vegas-family-report-aliens-in-back-yard-after-object-crash-lands

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum