OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” – Greg Gutfeld Burns Joe Biden Alive for Three Minutes Straight in “Hilarious” Monologue (VIDEO)

by Cullen Linebarger Jun. 17, 2023

[*]‘The President with No Brain Thinks We’re Building an Ocean Train” Greg-Gutfeld-3

[*]Credit: Fox News
Joe Biden has had even worse month than usual when it comes to showcasing his “mental acuity.” One can also say he is creepier than ever as well.
Greg Gutfeld on Friday night gave us all brutal reminder why in what Redstate.com describes as a “hilarious” monologue. Gutfeld brutally mocks Biden for over three minutes straight.
Subjects worthy of Gutfeld’s ridicule include Biden creeping on Eva Longoria, talking about building non-existent ocean trains, letting trans pervs on the White House lawn and his family’s corruption.

WATCH (Tune to the 6:30 mark)

Conservatives Are Looking For Ways To Boycott and Move Spending Away From Woke Corporations -- Here Is One Way To Do It
Relevant transcript:
The president with no brain thinks we’re building an ocean train. It’s true, old Joe came up with an ingenious transportation plan this week. My god, I hope it’s not plans to build a railroad from the Pacific all the way across the Indian Ocean.
(clips shows Biden saying exactly this)
Get in trouble. Once again the president says out loud that other people are in charge. So a train across the Indian Ocean. What’s next? An elevator to Narnia? An escalator to Candyland? A beanstalk to Tyrus’ house?
Meantime, you better not ask him about his family’s wheeling and dealing with supermodels when they run out of Greg.
(clip shows Biden snapping at reporter for asking him why he is referred to as the “Big Guy”)
Well, someone is doing their best Trump impression (writer’s note: Biden’s behavior is far worse) because I was old enough to remember when that behavior was considered hateful.
Later in the evening, Biden held a screening of Eva Longoria’s new movie Flaming Hot. I was really disappointed by the misleading title. Turns out it’s not about Natalie from Facts of Life. She’s still alive, I’m just saying the character doesn’t exist.
Anyway, the audience on the White House lawn featured many Hispanics, and to Joe’s dismay, they weren’t there to mow the grass. I know, I know. He’s a racist. On the bright side, no man flashed his breasts.
I wonder if Joe knows Eva for a long time.
(Plays video of Biden claiming he’s known Eva Longoria since she was 17 and he was 40Soap in Your Bath Tonight, Here's Why
Ehh, I didn’t know Eva Longoria was 70. And then later, he went in for a hug that he held a little too long. It’s probably payback for Dr. Jill slapping tongues with Doug Emhoff.
But Eva had to remove his liver-spotted hands from her taut torso, and it’s not his fault, he thought she was an ice cream cone.

THANKS TO: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/president-no-brain-thinks-were-building-ocean-train/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=2023-06-18

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum