Latest topics
» TNTBS ~ The WINGIT Wages Donate
Today at 12:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

Today at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family
Today at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Face Recognition Systems Threaten the Privacy of Millions
Today at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election
Today at 10:51 am by ~Ann~

» David Icke in Italy - What is Phantom Self?
Today at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Seen At ISS Glistening In The Sun and MORE
Today at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Anunnaki Speak: A Message to Earth
Today at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Today at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Philippines president Duterte announces 'separation' from US during China visit
Today at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Investigation of Max Spiers' death"
Today at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM: HILLARY CLINTON Transfers $1.8 Billion to QATAR Central Bank and more BS
Today at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Armenian Stonehenge: Incredible History of the 7,500-Year-Old Observatory of Zorats Karer
Today at 8:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Social Security May NOT be Attached
Today at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dragon Caught on Tape in China
Today at 7:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Today at 7:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Experts Believe Mysterious Aluminum Object Dating Back 250,000 Years ‘Could be Ancient UFO Technology’
Today at 7:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Official reality is psychotic; you are not. by Jon Rappoport
Today at 7:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Message from Mike Quinsey 10-21-16
Today at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» To All Living and Breathing Men, Women and red blooded Americans who live on the land in the 50 States aka America
Today at 7:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Psychiatry as Bullshit
Today at 6:58 am by topspin2

» Mystery Boom over Idaho, Ocean City, & Thatcham U.K Oct 2016
Today at 6:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» What in the World Are We Waking Up About?
Today at 6:27 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 6:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  15 Days Of Darkness In November 2016
Today at 6:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Gettysburg Ghosts of the American Civil War
Today at 6:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Monumental" Republic Intel Update - October 19, 2016
Today at 2:32 am by MartyM

»  Paul Ryan Just Made A SHOCKING 2016 Announcement!
Today at 2:03 am by MartyM

» The Heart of M1
Yesterday at 9:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013

Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening

[Precious] Blaino: info call report: Blaino: stand BY....

[Precious] Blaino: i just had a CALL.... With a charming lady FROM...

[Precious] phone call

[Precious] Blaino: ok, SORRY... Never FAILS... Had to help the dadster with a "plumbing" ISSUE.... Every frackkin TIME....

[Precious] Blaino: i just had a CALL.... With a charming lady from eastern tennessee.... (thousands of eastern tennesseeans just looked at each other!)

[Precious] Blaino: SO... She has a lifelong (or so) FRIEND.... He has 2 close buds, one of which is in the SANDBOX.....

[Precious] Blaino: the one in the sandbox got called up this morning with other troops and inquiries were made...."would you care to cash (out) your iqd?"

[Precious] Blaino: our soldier replied" not YES.... But heck YES!... Sir!!" or something along those LINES... (had to go retrieve the dad-ster)

[Precious] O departing now for 3 day trip

[Precious] Blaino: i was asked not to reveal the RATE.... (yeah, YEAH... I already KNOW.... Whadda ya want me ta do?) i can tell you this much THOUGH.... If what we are seeing is really a place holder rate at the BANK...($3.46) This is more than .... (wait for IT)...................DOUBLE!

[Precious] Blaino: mack123 hit the nail on the head Blaino: never FAILS... And he must come first

[Precious] stars1 Blaino: Blaino: wajenkin ADD A + OR 2 MEBBY!

[Precious] Blaino: i asked if this was a special rate for troops...

[Precious] Blaino: there was no information either WAY.... Blaino: ALSO....

[Precious] Blaino: i aksed what was the chance on a 1 to 100 scale that they were "shinning her ON".....

Blaino: answer: ZERO.... "none, we don't roll that way! Close friends and that would not be a joke!"

Blaino: the connection came thru a trusted intel GUY.... He watches the iraqi tv and gets clips for translation for US.... Been on the team more than a year, not a bull shipper!

[Precious] Blaino: vp11 iraq as far as i KNOW.... Working on getting to the stateside guy that had the conversation.... Who by the way, was told (and did) call the soldier back and reconfirm all the INFO..... SO.... There is something more than wet sand HERE.... We'll see. I'll try to get him/her/them on a call

[Precious] moneydr: Blaino ... So did they cash out, or were they just asked if they wanted to do so? So when are "they" cashing out?

[Precious] Blaino: moneydr CASHED OUT!

[Precious] lindaz: Blaino is there any truth that the USA is not ready and will not be included ?

Blaino: lindaz dinarians might go to washington dee CEEE..... And dismantle IT.... Looking for the PROBLEM.... In that EVENT....

Retired: Blaino I have relatives that just returned from the sandbox, I think I will ask him to ask is buddies still there. I know he holds IQD. I will let you know what he says!!! Exciting!!!

Blaino: Retired YES!

5.25GBP Blaino Do you know how they were paid? (voucher, cashiers check...)

Blaino: 5.25GBP NOPE

Blaino: probably deposited usd into either his military account or an american bank via base finance this is too big to remain buried LONG... It has to "pop" everywhere....

Blaino: Tess methinks these teeth are razor SHARP... Analyses points to .... "SOON".... ( i could say between now and midnight PACIFIC.... But a bunch of lunkheaded idiots without the sense God gave a GOOSE.... Whose brains, were they grease would not lubricate a "pi$ -ant's

[book2] its double $3.46

[gwc1] book2 u r correct...he said double what was seen on screens....(3.46)

[Precious] Blaino: OK... Did retired get anything? This must start popping everywhere if its as real as i am TOLD....

[Precious] Blaino: FLPatriot59 GREAT... As i said.. This is totally real or totally bull SPIT... Cannot be a "unique circumstance" in my opinion dinarstar: Blaino bulls don't spit so it has to be real

Blaino: putzbunny close enough to (almost) TOUCH... Methinks!

[Precious] truckerbabe67: Blaino I had a freind ... who said she heard from a "whale" ....freind that we all would be exchanging on the 22nd? any thoughts on that? or maybe sooner?

Blaino: truckerbabe67 WAIT ONE.... I DO HAVE THOUGHTS... BE RIGHT BACK ...WITH EM!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum