OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening 03/19/2013

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Blaino Tidbits Posted by Precious Tuesday Evening
03/19/2013

[Precious] Blaino: info call report: Blaino: stand BY....

[Precious] Blaino: i just had a CALL.... With a charming lady FROM...
lol

[Precious] phone call

[Precious] Blaino: ok, SORRY... Never FAILS... Had to help the dadster with a "plumbing" ISSUE.... Every frackkin TIME....

[Precious] Blaino: i just had a CALL.... With a charming lady from eastern tennessee.... (thousands of eastern tennesseeans just looked at each other!)

[Precious] Blaino: SO... She has a lifelong (or so) FRIEND.... He has 2 close buds, one of which is in the SANDBOX.....

[Precious] Blaino: the one in the sandbox got called up this morning with other troops and inquiries were made...."would you care to cash (out) your iqd?"

[Precious] Blaino: our soldier replied" not YES.... But heck YES!... Sir!!" or something along those LINES... (had to go retrieve the dad-ster)

[Precious] O departing now for 3 day trip

[Precious] Blaino: i was asked not to reveal the RATE.... (yeah, YEAH... I already KNOW.... Whadda ya want me ta do?) i can tell you this much THOUGH.... If what we are seeing is really a place holder rate at the BANK...($3.46) This is more than .... (wait for IT)...................DOUBLE!

[Precious] Blaino: mack123 hit the nail on the head Blaino: never FAILS... And he must come first

[Precious] stars1 Blaino: Blaino: wajenkin ADD A + OR 2 MEBBY!

[Precious] Blaino: i asked if this was a special rate for troops...

[Precious] Blaino: there was no information either WAY.... Blaino: ALSO....

[Precious] Blaino: i aksed what was the chance on a 1 to 100 scale that they were "shinning her ON".....

Blaino: answer: ZERO.... "none, we don't roll that way! Close friends and that would not be a joke!"

Blaino: the connection came thru a trusted intel GUY.... He watches the iraqi tv and gets clips for translation for US.... Been on the team more than a year, not a bull shipper!

[Precious] Blaino: vp11 iraq as far as i KNOW.... Working on getting to the stateside guy that had the conversation.... Who by the way, was told (and did) call the soldier back and reconfirm all the INFO..... SO.... There is something more than wet sand HERE.... We'll see. I'll try to get him/her/them on a call

[Precious] moneydr: Blaino ... So did they cash out, or were they just asked if they wanted to do so? So when are "they" cashing out?

[Precious] Blaino: moneydr CASHED OUT!

[Precious] lindaz: Blaino is there any truth that the USA is not ready and will not be included ?

Blaino: lindaz WE WERE WORRIED ABOUT THAT.... SEEMS LESS LIKELY NOW...

Blaino: lindaz dinarians might go to washington dee CEEE..... And dismantle IT.... Looking for the PROBLEM.... In that EVENT....

Retired: Blaino I have relatives that just returned from the sandbox, I think I will ask him to ask is buddies still there. I know he holds IQD. I will let you know what he says!!! Exciting!!!

Blaino: Retired YES!

5.25GBP Blaino Do you know how they were paid? (voucher, cashiers check...)

Blaino: 5.25GBP NOPE

Blaino: probably deposited usd into either his military account or an american bank via base finance this is too big to remain buried LONG... It has to "pop" everywhere....

Blaino: Tess methinks these teeth are razor SHARP... Analyses points to .... "SOON".... ( i could say between now and midnight PACIFIC.... But a bunch of lunkheaded idiots without the sense God gave a GOOSE.... Whose brains, were they grease would not lubricate a "pi$ -ant's

[book2] its double $3.46

[gwc1] book2 u r correct...he said double what was seen on screens....(3.46)

[Precious] Blaino: OK... Did retired get anything? This must start popping everywhere if its as real as i am TOLD....

[Precious] Blaino: FLPatriot59 GREAT... As i said.. This is totally real or totally bull SPIT... Cannot be a "unique circumstance" in my opinion dinarstar: Blaino bulls don't spit so it has to be real

Blaino: putzbunny close enough to (almost) TOUCH... Methinks!

[Precious] truckerbabe67: Blaino I had a freind ... who said she heard from a "whale" ....freind that we all would be exchanging on the 22nd? any thoughts on that? or maybe sooner?

Blaino: truckerbabe67 WAIT ONE.... I DO HAVE THOUGHTS... BE RIGHT BACK ...WITH EM!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum