OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"keep eye s on the World News for the 15th":12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

12thMan posted in comments Tuesday evening

12thman said: Please post this: I received a txt back from my Aggie buddy 10 minutes ago to continue to keep my eye s on the World News for the 15th to get a better understanding of where we are on receiving our heavenly blessing from God. This is the 3rd time I received this notice. So I will be looking for key indicators that will show me the light and as always, Okie' s final post.

Which based off further texting I have done, we should be hearing from our beloved night owl SOON...Sorry Pronto! So with that being said, I feel it is time for all of us who believe in the POWER of PRAYER to come together under one post and say our PRAISE to the Heavenly Father and ask Him to end this ride. I extend this open invitation of prayer to all Gurus, posters, and lurkers of all nations. God is so GOOD and His Will be DONE...It's ALL in His Hands and let's thank Him, love Him, and humble ourselves before Him. Not one man nor woman will make this happen...but God will do so...He is the Alpha and the Omega...Jesus is the Word and the Word is truth that will bring you joy. At midnight on the 15th, I will come in and close us out. I ask you to join me...I pray that you will...we need to Honor our Heavenly Father...it's because of Him and Him alone we will be even more blessed in the near future...John 3:16

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum