OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"A MASSIVE NATIONWIDE CRIME SCENE" Banks Stealing People's Homes A

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Anonymous

Thanks 4 this, Prpl- finally, some media coverage on this scandolous rape of the AMerican people by banksters in theft by deception of Homes, the very basic right for families.

We experienced 18 vehicles blocking main thoroughfare surrounding our land/home for over an hour ( p... quite a scene for People who choose to NOT ABANDON our home after unlawful foreclosure & 2 evictions (2nd one with boarding of all doors and openable windows); denied paid for demanded trial by jury per Bill of Rights 7, both evictions violating 4, absent due process of law. Standing our ground, by His Grace, for Truth & justice, to His Honor & Glory.

MartyM

MartyM

Well DUHHHHHHHH !! Tell us something we Don't already know, like when are we gonna stop the Banksters ??

We're right there with ya Freemom. It'll take an army to get us out of here, and they better come prepared. Fortunately by grace, we've managed to keep them tied up in court. But we're still here so I say we're winning. It's been the better part of four years that they've been screwing with us, but we are winning. : thumbs up:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

7fm you are one brave woman. I wish you all of the best in your fight for what is right.
I wish there was some way I could help you.

topspin2

Mom....good for you..stand your ground.......The courts know that the banks are in the wrong and will stand by you....only if you know the law......and...if your mortgage was touched by MERS....you my friend are in great shape as the banks have no EVIDENCE to present to the courts....they will try and get it through the courts through technicalities....Demand the evidence.........the wet ink(original) copy of your mortgage.....Just a thought....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

That is exactly why I am still in my house. I mentioned I would like a copy from BoA of my original agreement. I was then not contacted again for almost a year. Then I was contacted for a modification amount that I can afford. Hang in there 7fm!

Anonymous

have long ago and multiple times demanded original note & deed of trust; offered to settle/ discharge alleged "debt" in exchange for same; mediation where they were not brought, despite the rules for same; did QWR, revocation of Power of attorney, rescission of signatures on docs based upon failure to provide same; Administrative Com'l Claim (ACC) proving fraud & our quiet title perfected, & apostilled after Default judgment w/ Estoppel issued by officer of the state and court (Notary Public- same power as a judge); Rescission of Deed of Trust based on ACC county-recorded, supported with legal published Notice of Quiet Title, verified non-response by notary & resulting Quiet Title judgment in superior original jurisdiction court with Sale Estoppel prior to "trustee sale". Also filed as Plaintiff usdc case, dismissed after 130+ docs, essentially denying our demanded Trial by Jury right & giving bank go- ahead to proceed with foreclosure. Tendered certified verified financial instrument for full discharge satisfaction of alleged "loan", with evidence of its receipt, therefore legally accepting same for discharge; proof shown to PTB ignored, "sale" occurred; declared null & void both before & after on the public and court(s) record. Unlawful Detainer (code 4 Eviction) case flawed; challenged; attys by their own non-response "disqualified" with admitted evidence in our favor; eviction granted without our knowledge as atty- "sent" Ntc was never received prior to Sheriff agents showing up with insufficient defective process; which we returned to court with demand for paid-for trial by jury BEFORE our Home is stolen absent due process of law. Eviction process itself violated state statutes by both court & Sheriff "officials", which I was finally able to get county Recorder to file as part of Lis Pendens, after being denied many filings after "dismissal" of usdc case. Another eviction Order issued (also not received by us until agents show up to do same) based on my "non-response" to alleged docs by disqualified atty which were also not received (is there a pattern here?). THis time they boarded all doors & openable windows to discourage our re-entry. Rebutted that one also; still no date set for trial. Did Land Patent Claim (LP) & notice of its posting to Sheriff & other parties with time for their rebuttal, now expired, making it the "law of the land"; 18 vehicle incident was successfully diffused using LP & Cease & Desist Order we issued to Sheriff, & minister mediator advocacy, friend calling media (blocked with 18 vehicles 'til they dispersed), prayer, & video recording by friend across street "for the record". Thankfully, this time they did not break the close upon our land and home but eventually called our phone # when we refused to answer their repeated megaphone requests to "come out"; told them we had a federal civil claim pending trial by jury with realtor personally named as tresspasser. wrongdoer. Eventually he asked what we wanted them to do for us; told him to obey our order & remove trespassers from our land who had come to break into our House to "inventory" for "disposal" of our household goods and House we had presumably "abandoned", despite our repeated returns of their notices noticing them we have not and will not abandon our House and land and maintain we have quiet title to, including two free & clear titles to custom designed Mfd. homes we call our "multi-generational home in two wings". Our "abandonment" of same allows them also to steal them & even transfer titles.

Appreciate folks ideas here and any prayer support. WHile filing Claim with another demand for Trial THurs, was told "judge" was preparing another "Order", not sure whether it was to kick us out again, or signing the Cease & Desist Injunction pending Trial by jury (judges from our peers of both law and facts of the case) we submitted 4/3/13; told Clerk he should read LP & other Claim before he issued Order (sets him up for personal liability if he again moves against us).

Abandonment is what they "legally" use to take possession "legally" of our stuff, so one must NEVER abandon, except under threat, duress and coercion.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Man you have been through it!!!
My heart goes out to you and all you have been through. Prayers for angelic assistance to you.

Anonymous

Appreciate UR concern & Prayers for angelic assistance-- we have had it & continue to have same; wisdom, guidance, mentorship, assistance freely Given, specific enlightenment, empowerment comes as needed by His Grace & provision in this journey thru people, & His Spirit within. PTL!!

Certified mailings to atty & FNMA Pres mailed 4/3 still not been delivered/ accepted. Sheriff and county commissioner both in Wash. D.C. this week. Learning of new paradigm release??? I wonder... and am hopeful.... time will tell.

Most exciting TIme to be ALIVE and awakened, 4 sure. EAch is called to unique involvement ... living mine is in deed a challenge and character-building experience for our entire family, most who do not understand or believe as I do. But who said being & doing was gonna be easy? ☀ By His Grace & PRovision, in His Love, Peace, Joy, Abundance.... freemom7

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum