OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Project Camelot - John Kettler - "The Latest Intel, one and two"
http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2012/02/project-camelot-john-kettler-latest.html

Monday, February 20, 2012
Is internet researcher John Kettler a Mitty-like wack-job, satirical CIA plant or legit empath/alien contactee/area 51'er with Above Top Secret clearance to the real story behind 'the news you're never told'?

For me, this is another great Project Camelot WHITE NOISE interview that merely adds to the 'fog of war' and leaves the listener with no real way to get a decent handle on this insanely convoluted INTELLIGENCE game that is ruling your lives, FOR PROFIT and nothing else.

I suppose you gotta interview/employ the right people for 'whatever agenda you wanna publicly germinate' and let them doo thur thaaang.
Only when the FOR PROFIT intelligence game is BANNED from Free Planet will we really know what our lives have been for the last few hundred decades.

CYNICAL FOOTNOTE: for a moment, later in the first interview, I had the terrible thought, "This seems to suggest that the Iran Nuke Situation is being globally publicised to have 'good ET's step in to cancel the Third World War that would ensue." like this was all a set up for FAKE ALIEN INVASION. And this doesn't seem AT ALL plausible ... in the sense that 'all those false flag events' to get fake wars started ... were all those innocent lives lost JUST to substantiate that Fake Alien Invasion that Hollywood's been banging us over the noggin with for the last few decades.

Here's the SECOND appearance of John Kettler from Feb 26th on Project Camelot: http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2012/02/project-camelot-john-kettler-latest.html

In fact, I'm 'very tempted' to direct the reader to my more recent post about ESMC or Electronic Stalking or Mind Control. Seriously, if I ever come on here stating that I've 'had messages from extra-terrestrials', a phenomenon that's NEVER happened to me, be assured that I've become a victim of ESMC.

Anonymous

Thanks ymollman2, but not sure about this one. :?:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum