OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50":RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

RV--DINARS RUMORS UPDATES
Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple sources that:

RUMORED THAT THE GREEN LIGHT FOR EXCHANGING WENT LIVE ON BANK SCREENS YESTERDAY EVENING.

PRIVATE EXCHANGES ONGOING NOW IN EXCHANGE CENTERS.

PUBLIC EXCHANGES ALL BANKS WITH CURRENCY DEPARTMENTS ON MONDAY

REPORTS COMING IN THAT EXCHANGE CENTERS ARE TEXTING OUT INVITES FOR MONDAY.

RUMORED PUBLIC EXCHANGE RATE IS DINAR 11.53 AND DONG 3.50

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh ok. Thanks Yman!

MartyM

MartyM

Gotta Love Hopium ! Elmo

Love it, just don't get too attached to it. :headscratching

happywelshguy

I don't believe these rates for a single moment

They would present too much inequity within world trading markets

:bounce:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

No it does not appear to be realistic does it. Damn shame though lol it would be nice!

ymoilman2

nanneerose wrote:No it does not appear to be realistic does it. Damn shame though lol it would be nice!

IT IS VERY REALISTIC. IQD Is Set To Be Sustainable At Even 25 USD. VND was worth 2.2 USD before the US Military Invasion.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Really Yman??!! You are not joshing me? Whoa I am getting excited again! My hubby and I were having some fun with those rates last night, as we do, but in saying that, we will be super grateful for anything at all!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well, I am hoping that this is the rate, if not that's cool too!!!!

Thanks again YMan!

happywelshguy

What's going to happen to the international Trading markets in the Middle East with such a
large disparity between Iraq and Kuwait (unless of course Kuwait RV's their dinar by about $7 + ?)

It will create a Massive trading imbalance within the Middle East trading Block

I will be VERY HAPPY to be proven wrong

ymoilman2 wrote:
nanneerose wrote:No it does not appear to be realistic does it. Damn shame though lol it would be nice!

IT IS VERY REALISTIC. IQD Is Set To Be Sustainable At Even 25 USD. VND was worth 2.2 USD before the US Military Invasion.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks HWG! I will be very happy for you to be proven wrong too lol!

ymoilman2

happywelshguy wrote:What's going to happen to the international Trading markets in the Middle East with such a
large disparity between Iraq and Kuwait (unless of course Kuwait RV's their dinar by about $7 + ?)

It will create a Massive trading imbalance within the Middle East trading Block

I will be VERY HAPPY to be proven wrong

ymoilman2 wrote:

Quote and Unquote"It will create a Massive trading imbalance within the Middle East trading Block".

This May Not Be The Case In The Middle East Since What The Are "Exporting" Are Very Limited. I Understand Most of These Countries Are Not "Exporting" Many "Manufacuture" Goods. Just My Opinion.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yman we are all VERY happy for you to be correct and we have everything crossed right about now lol! Thanks so much for your info and explanations!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks HWG! That makes more sense to me now! Thanks also to everyone for explainations!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum