OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii…

Posted on 2013/05/01 by kauilapele

I’m Letting go of the “I Am Kauilapele”… I Am Leaving Hawaii… 130304_new_hair_guy_p1000378_crop_240_1There
comes a time to embrace a facet (reflection of an identity) of oneself.
There comes a time to release it. That time is now for me.

I have decided (been “guided” (whatever that means)) to
leave this island, this “state” (part of the alleged ‘USA corporation’
though it may be, still a beautiful location to have an alleged one), and the connection with the facet of my “I AM” diamond called, “Kauilapele”. It is time. It is over.

The next part of the journey will take me to the mainland of the
North American continent. Exactly where I will go and where I will “end
up” (whatever that means) has not been revealed. But this is
not a “brief” (days, weeks) trip… feels more like “months, years”. And I
am at peace with it.

It’s been very clear to me, after the 12-12-12, that the “Kauilapele”
was over. And that there was nothing more for me to do here…
Energetically I was finished… in Hawaii. I “tested” that idea with a few
trips, to places I’d been many times (Volcanoes, Pu’uhonua o Honaunau,
Java on the Rock). Each place I went to felt like it almost wasn’t
there. Or that no connection (for myself) existed… anymore. I also
became convinced that a whole new energy was wanting to “work”
with/through me, and it could not fully enter my field until I left
Hawaii.

So after feeling all this out, and allowing the timing to reveal
itself to me, I gave notice to my landlady, and will be out of here end
of the month.

I feel the “Kauilapele’s Blog” will still continue in some form,
although in a different way, and at (likely) a different pace, and in
(definitely) a different place (places) (although the site URL will stay
the same, and remain for awhile so any mp3s, documents, may still be
downloaded. I may stop posting to it at some point, and start a new
blog, from the new “I AM” facet that this “I AM” is moving into, and has
been, for the past months, since the 12-12-12.

We all have “facets” which may be embraced for awhile, then released. Here are a few facets that I’ve embraced, then released.

• The Boy
  • The Teenager
  • The “I Have to Get Good Grades” high school student
  • The “I Have to Get Good Grades” college student
  • The Graduate Student (got good grades there, too, but attitude was
    more, “just get the degree, dammit, and then get me out of here!”)
  • The “I’ve Got to Get Drunk to Fit In” student/person
  • The Pharmaceutical Chemist
  • The Corporate Chemist
  • The Unity Musician
  • The Hawaiian Musician
  • The Hawaiian music guy, “Kauwila”
  • The “Hawaiian Guy”
  • The Light Worker for the benefit of Me only
  • The Light Worker for the benefit of Others only
  • The Light Worker for the benefit of the Planet only
  • The “OPPT Reporting” Guy
  • The “OPPT Expert” Guy
  • The “living with 5 beautiful cats in my place all day, every day” guy
  • …and now I release…
  • The “Kauilapele”

The releasing will continue, I’m sure. But one thing will remain,
even after leaving Hawaii… that is the deep gratitude I feel for all of
you who have read this blog, and supported this “facet” called,
“Kauilapele”, and encouraged me in many ways to keep putting these
messages out there.

So I will end this message right here. I’ll still be writing. And moving!!

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Anonymous

Ho boy. This is exactly what I'm feeling. I was "disconnected" from this place on 12/21/12 in a most thorough and knowable way and I've been "guided" (whatever that means) to wander until I find the new place to reconnect my cord. This will be my third such journey of discovery and I'm very excited. It was great to hear someone else's feelings about this process.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well wander yourself my way so I can give my sis a big HUG!!!!
LOL

Anonymous

Oddly, I have been thinking about Sedona a lot lately. It's the only part of Arizona we missed on our last journey. Seems almost intentional. This morning when I woke up the first thought that popped into my head was "Sedona." I have no connection to this place at all, so I'm reading my emails and there is a friend request from some person I do not know and have never heard of. She lives in Sedona. Ho boy. I'm not a big fan of the desert but StarBro is. I thought I was going surfing! Waaaaa!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

How about taking a trip to Santa Fe?... thinking sometime in July???

Lots of spiritual and galactic action in Sedona I heard. :)

Anonymous

Yes, Sedona is a "hot spot." We had someone on this forum that ended up going there last year. I can't remember her name but she was very nice. She said she was "called." Mt. Shasta is similar and I have been there. I was very drawn to it but I didn't stay. I have been to Santa Fe and had some interesting experiences there, but again didn't stay. All this was on our two year RV journey looking for "the place we're supposed to stop," which ended up being Montana although that was about the last place I expected to end up! Don't think I'll be going to Santa Fe in July since we are booked with guests. (I haven't been anywhere in the summer for ten years due to my business) but we have an interested buyer in the place and you never know. I could be set free in July and if so, then I'm outta here! Santa Fe or bust!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum