OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening    SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Okie Oil Man 5-15-13 Early Evening
SpiritualWarrior Today at 6:48 am

[..okieoilman] GOOD WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. AS I STATED SOME TIME AGO THERE WERE 3 ALTERNATIVES POSSIBLE WITH TODAY BEING THE LAST AND 3RD OPTION AS TO WHEN WE MAY EXPECT TO SEE SOMETHING. SINCE YESTERDAY SEVERAL CURRIENCIES HAS CHANGED IN VALUE. NONE OF THESE CURRENCIES ARE OF INTEREST TO US WITH THE EXCEPTION OF NOTICING THE VOLINTILITY(SP) OF DIFFERENT CURRENCIES. TODAY IS ALSO THE NORMAL DAY OF THE MONTH THE I.M.F. MAKES NOTIFICATION OF RATE CHANGE. (THEY CAN CHANGE RATES AT OTHER DATES IF NECESSARY). IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT 3 BASKETS THAT INCURRED THE RE-EVALUATION UPWARD IS COMPLETED AND THE REMAINING BASKETS THAT MAY BE DE-VALUED IS STILL TO COME. AS TO WHETHER THE REMAINING BASKETS HAS AN EFFECT ON THE FIRST 3 BASKETS IS UNKNOWN TO ME AT THIS TIME. THE RUMOR MILL IS RUNNING IN OVERDRIVE TODAY AND TO DIFFERENIAT(SP) BETWEEN FACT AND FICTION IS VERY DIFFICULT BECAUSE OF CONFLICTING INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM WHAT I WOULD CONSIDER TO BE VALID SOURCES. THE ONLY THING I CAN BE CERTAIN OF AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME IS THAT I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE THE PERMISSION TO MAKE THE OFFICIAL POST. I AM PERSONALLY HOPING THAT THE CHANGES OF VALUES YESTERDAY ON CERTAIN CURRIENCIES IS A PRECURSOR OF THINGS TO COME TO US. PLEASE KEEP THE FAITH AND PRAYERS GOING UP AS I FEEL SOMETHING SHOULD BREAK LOOSE SUDDENLY. BLESSINGS

GHOST: WHILE OKIE IS GONE I CAN POST. DIDN'T ANYONE NOTICE A NEW WORD HE USED THAT HE HAS NEVER USED BEFORE?------SUDDENLY?--NOTICE THE NUANCE HE USES SOMETIMES--

GHOST: YOU ALWAYS NEED TO REMEMBER THAT SOMETIMES OKIE IS VERY SUBTLE AND ONLY THE ASTUTE IS ABLE TO PICK UP ON KEY WORDS

IN CONFIDENCE, OKIE SAID HE HEARD THE BELL GO ding---DONG AWHILE AGO

IF THE DINAR HOLDERS ARE CALLED DINARIANS--WHAT DO YOU CALL THE DONG FOLK'S?---DONGGIES?

IF THERE DONGARIANS THEN THERE ARE SOME HAPPY DONGARIANS TONIGHT IN EUROPE

IF I KEEP POSTING ABOUT THE DONG---I'M AFRAID OKIE MAY FORCEFULLY REMOVE MY DONG
(FROM MY WALLET)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks Yman did the Dong in fact RV? And since we are ahead of Europe how come us Dongarians aren't happy yet? Thanks for your time!!

ymoilman2

nanneerose wrote:Thanks Yman did the Dong in fact RV? And since we are ahead of Europe how come us Dongarians aren't happy yet? Thanks for your time!!

I Think Your Time Is Too Ahead of The European Time(London). That Is Why You Are Not Seeing the RV of VND.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ok cool thanks Yman we will just wait patiently! Will you let us know because your time is pretty close to our time I think?

terbo56

terbo56

They're called 'dongheads'- lol!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Maybe they need to dong their heads together and get this bloodywell done!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum