OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MUST READ:Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning 05/24/2013

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Bank Story Emailed to Recaps Friday Morning
05/24/2013

Majik:
I was shocked. Bank story today at Wells Fargo.

I will make this as simple as I can. Today I went to a local wells Fargo bank near where I live to open up a savings account for my 1.5 year old son.

I walked in a personal banker meant at the front and he said he would be glad to help me with that.

We went to his office area and proceeded to open Up my sons account. He asked me if I banked with Wells Fargo and I said no that I banked with my credit union in North Carolina and had been with them for 30 years, and was going to move my banking soon, that I was waiting on an investment To come in soon and that I would do everything then.

Then he asked me may I ask what that investment was and I said it was a foreign currency and that he was probably not familiar with it. Then I asked him did they have a private banker at this location and he said no.

I told him I would need one later, then he ask me again what currency was it, and I finally got the the guts to tell him thinking I would be laughed out of the bank.
Its the Iraqi dinar, I said. this is where its gets interesting. He looks at me and says I'm very familiar with it. He says I would like you to meet my branch manager do you have time? I said yes.

He takes back to her nice big office and introduces me to her. She says I understand you will be having a currency investment coming in soon, and I said anytime. She says don't worry about nothing we will a private banker and foreign currency trader meet with you here and you will not have to leave this branch, I was in shock and awe.

They introduced me to the tellers and took to where the safety deposit area was and a area where I could do my private banking when everything was done.

So that's just the important part of this conversation, The funny thing is I did not plan this I was in there to open a simple saving account for my son. I hope this gives the members faith that his thing is real.

I walked out of the bank like a stun gun hit me.

COMMENTS

Taisha Walker

05/24/2013 11:25am
I received some interesting news today as well. My friend is a mortgage processor at a bank. When she got in today, in her email inbox was a email that said " Foreign Exchange: Lifecycle of a Trade Seminar." Which is June 18th in New York, she look a pic of the screen & sent it to me. Something about this one day course introduces participants to the life cycle of a Foreign Exchange Trade. Participants follow a sequence of functional activity that occurs prior to the execution of a trade through settlement and Nostro account bank reconciliations. I thought it was very interesting.

ARMYVET link

05/24/2013 11:27am
WOW, THIS IS ALMOST THE SAME THING THAT JUST HAPPENED TO US ABOUT AN HOUR AGO... WIFE AND I WENT TO WELLS FARGO TO SET UP A SAVINGS ACCOUT TO GIVE US MEMBER ACCESS/ SERVICES. DURING THAT AND OUR KIDS SAVINGS, YA I KNOW FUNNY, I HAD STATED THAT I WOULD GO TO EXTON TO DO SOME EXCHANGES HERE IN THE NEAR FUTURE ON FORIEGN CURRENCIES. HE STATED THAT THEY WERE ABLE TO DO THEM THERE, THEY JUST MAIL THEM OUT. BUT ARE CREDITED THE EXCHANGE THAT DAY. THEN HE ASKED WHAT THEY ARE. HE THEN LOOKED INTO THIER SYSTEM AND STATED THEY THE VND, AND IQD WERE NOT LISTED IN THEIR SYSTEM OF EXCHANGE. HE THEN SAID WAIT A SEC THOUGH THAT DOESNT MEAN I CANT. HE THEN WENT TO THEIR MACK OFFICE AND GOT OUT ANOTHER BIG BOOK THAT HAD THE CURRENCIES, AVAILABILITY OF EXCHANGE AND ANY RESTRICTIONS THAT THEY HAD TO HONOR. HE THEN STATED.... AND I QUOTE... AS FOR THE IQD AND VND, WELLS FARGO CAN DO THE EXCHANGES, AND AS OF THIS MOMENT,, READY FOR THIS... THERE ARE NO RESTRICTIONS!!! HE SAID HE HAS SOME LOOKING INTO AND WAS GOING TO CONTACT THERE NATIONAL PROCESSIONG OFFICE FOR AVAILABILITY AND POSSIBLE INFO. HE SAID AND I QUOTE AGAIN.... I KNOW IM GOING TO GET SOME ROADBLOCKS FROM WHAT IVE BEEN HEARING, BUT ILL FIND OUT. WE ARE TALKING TO HIM AGAIN AFTER 1PM HERE. ILL REPOST WITH HIS RESPONCES. GOOD LUCK ALL WE ARE THERE.. MAY AL YOUR SEAS BE CALM AND YOUR SKIES CLEAR!! GOD BLESS!!

Anonymous

Thanks Yom, 4 sharing here.

Sounds like the bankers are hopeful to harvest profits from dinarians soon. :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum