OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Tony Rumortel Posted at I4U Forum Thursday PM
05/30/2013

7 Comments: http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/05/tony-rumortel-posted-at-i4u-forum-thursday-pm.html#comme

Posted Today, 03:38 PM

( 1 ) FOLKS SEEM TO HAVE QUESTIONS ON THE 1 TO 1 RATE IN COUNTRY OF IRAQ.

( 2 ) THIS IS JUST THE STARTING RATE THAT IS IMPLEMENTED AS PER THE U.N.

( 3 ) REGULATIONS TO GET OUT OF CHAPTER 7.

( 4 ) THEIR IN COUNTRY RATE WILL THEN CLIMB TO BE THE STRONGEST CURRENCY IN THE M. E.

NEWS OF THE DAY IS:

( 5 ) IRAQ TV NO LONGER SHOWING ON BOTTOM OF SCREENS THAT THE DINAR IS GOING TO RV IN THE EARLY PART OF JUNE. NO INTERVIEWS BEING CONDUCTED ANY LONGER. NORMAL DAY AND NO MORE NEWS.

( 6 ) FRIDAY THERE WILL BE A HISTORIC MAKING EVENT INTERNATIONALLY

( 7 ) SAYS AN EVENT HE KNOWS WHAT IT IS, BUT WOULDN’T TELL US.

( 8 ) IT COULD RV WITH THAT HE FEELS.

( 9 ) SAYS PEOPLE ON THE STREET IN IRAQ LOOKING FOR THE FIRST OF NEXT WEEK.
( 10) BANKERS HERE ARE LOOKING FOR IT TODAY.

(11) SAID THERE ARE STILL A LOT OF FOLKS OUT THERE PASSING AROUND A LOT OF BAD RUMORTEL.

(12) HEARD THAT THE STABILIZATION OF THE IQD WILL BE BASED ON THE GBP AND NOT THE USD AS THE GBP IS MORE STABLE.

(13) THOUSANDS OF OUR TROOPS ON THE JORDAN BORDER. NOT SURE EXACTLY WHY.

(14) SAYS JUNE IS THEIR LUNAR MONTH AND TIME OF THE BLESSING, SO, THIS IS WHY THEY FEEL RV WILL TAKE PLACE NOW.

(15) TUESDAY, JUNE 4TH, AN IMPORTANT DAY AS HEAD OF KUWAIT TO BE THERE, I GUESS TO SIGN OFFICIAL PAPERS ON FINAL DEAL THAT GETS IRAQ OUT OF CHAPTER 7.

(16) FEELS RV CANNOT HAPPEN UNTIL THE WORLDWIDE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW SOMETIME. HE DOES NOT KNOW IF IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE MIDEAST TIME OR OUR TIME AND IS AWAITING AN ANSWER ON THAT.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks ymo!

Looks like the money handlers still have inventory. I wonder how much. I know the price for purchase has dropped a bit. Hmmm.....

MartyM

MartyM

I really, REALLY dislike it when we are told 'Something' is going to happen Sometime, but are never told 'What' it is that's supposed to happen... I know full well that everyone is looking for any glimpse of 'Hopium' they can find, but this kind of BS is just that, BS !!
Better to have kept your mouth shut on that point... grrrr

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I hear you Marty! Maybe it is time to loose the Dinar info here pretty soon.

Should we do a poll?

MartyM

MartyM

Well personally, I don't feel that just because we dissagree with things, we should just banish it... As this is really not personally hurtfull to any indevidual, it should be left to each of us as to what we do with the info. jmho

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Cool... great perspective Marty per usual!

Just thought I would throw it out there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum