OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Anonymous

I so love this group. I am much clearer on your thinking Skyz and totally see where you are going with this. While I am not familiar with the Warrior/Worker article you are referencing (I will look later if you bump it) I have always known there are workers and warriors and that the warriors' battle is epic, at least to them because most of the rest of us cannot see it. I am thinking here of Lisa Renee, perhaps Teal Scott and those like them. There must be workers holding the light so that the dark can be exposed. Side note: my mind is always returning to Star Wars when I think of these ideas. The Force had dark and light elements that always battled and the war was throughout the universe and throughout eternity with no sustained resolution for either side. This presupposes that while everyone is calling earth "the duality planet," and most people who "believe" in ET's realize there are light and dark ET's, the duality aspect is not just on earth but cosmic in totality, meaning there will be no resolution for us, the battle will continue. Perhaps Source likes it this way, it's pretty entertaining stuff, just like Star Wars, no?

Skyz, you opened my eyes to the Gaia ascension meaning the same as death. We are watching the planet die and convulse from humans despoiling her without mercy. Some hold the belief that she will shake us off like fleas on a dog, meshing very nicely with the dark ones' idea of 500 million as a nice round number, but if that's the case then the dark ones are aligning with Gaia to carry our her wishes.

I realize I am talking in circles, and perhaps that's the key to understanding how this cosmic battle will play out. It's a spiral, cyclic, and never ending. Wow, I think I just blew a brain fuse. Interesting how this video of two dark warriors brought so much into light.

Anonymous

Looks like Skyz is engaged in a small battle of her own. I get that... it's why I embraced The Black Bird. Raven has a dark side and I realize you cannot ascend to the light unless you turn to face the dark square on.

Well said, Skyz. It's plain you are way ahead in your view from having close contact with both elements.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

YES!!! You understand exactly what I am saying. And a big old wet dog shaking the fleas off is perfect!!!

So... We have established that we must question every thing. Remember when the whole Greg Giles thing went down? It is like that for me now. Kind of hard to believe in much of it for me. I post it here because I know some really like it. I don't read much of it except what comes out on Sunday. I know I am going to miss Poof....

And talking in circles is awesome. It makes us challenge and put our fingers on these mind scratchers. I love that you used the word suss!! I love that word. HA! :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yeah Sis...

It is not a fun trip at all. And there is no turning it off either. Sucks the donk as they say. PROJECT CAMELOT: SUPERSOLDIERS - MICHAEL PRINCE AND MAX SPEARS  - Page 2 382683330

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

My comment was about how I see what they are trying to do. If Basel III is illegal under our constitution, then everything that we have read is just a changing of the guards. Unless our constitution is upheld, then we are at the mercy of those who are in charge of the world finances just as we have been for entirely too long now., and if those in charge want to continue to lower the worlds population - all we can do is be who we really are because unless you have the legal training, experience, and ability to fight them - really what can you do??? If they come to take us away - yes we can fight back, but killing them just brings us down to their level. I keep getting an old star trek scene in mind, have been every since I started reading about all of this - and capt kurk and a reptillian were battling it out on some planet, and in the end he had the opportunity to kill this reptillian and he didn't realizing that it would bring him down to their level. Announced it to all on both sides, and then the reptillian disappeared or was beamed back to where ever. And the battle was over.

All that I am saying is that all that we can do is be who we really are, bring in as much joy doing what we love to do, and they are going to have their wars or try, and they are going to try everything that they can. Really what can we do about it except for pray and bring in as much light and love into the world. Those who are unsuspecting are the ones who are the most vulnerable. They will take advantage of all that they can, and get a way with all that they can. Until things change with our government leaders, and our Constitution is upheld - it will pretty much be status quo.

MartyM

MartyM

I see what your saying, and realize that there are those of good and Light Intentions, that unfortunately do not open themselves to the Evil and try to 'know' it. I'm not sure there is any true Understanding of Evil (just awareness), any more than I'm sure we can exist without the presence of Evil. It would certainly make life much simpler if there was NO Evil to deal with, however I'm not sure it's not a necessary thing for us to have to deal with.
Though this may offend some, it is not my intention, just my feeling and opinion... Many of what I refer to as the 'Holy Rollers', though with the best of intentions, have fallen into part of the trap and leave no wiggle room that even a part of that which they have been lead to believe may or is false or incorrect. My own Father whom I love dearly, falls into this category. He believes chapter and verse everything the Bible says, by faith. I make no pretense to tell him he is Wrong, for I can no more Prove that then he can Prove he is right. So we have different opinions yet we are one and each loves the other without reservation. I do not believe the chapter and verse, word for word writings of the Bible, if for no other reason than it was written by MAN. Is there any truth to it? Absolutely, I believe so. Do I know which is which?? Absolutely not, for sure.
So I guess I see your differences amongst our members Purps. I'm just not certain it is the best thing to do in dividing us. I will support your decision though. I know some may leave our ranks who cannot open their hearts and minds to the new realities that are confronting us, and that saddens me, but it may be their journey... jmho

You guys write way too fast, the topic evolves before I can type my response... of course having to stop typing and pull out some quills from Molly's face didn't help...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I LOVE that episode HL!!! and so apropos as an example here!!!

It is just like that. :)

terbo56

terbo56

Why divide us? Must be a reason for that, and I hope it is a good one,......

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ahahahaha I am a faster typer these days for sure. hahaha

It will have a portal door you can bounce back and forth to like D.D and the Truth Feeds thing. I am not trying to segregate for sure. Just protect those that this stuff will harm. They will be welcome to bounce back and forth if they want to but I will put up a warning to those that want to go there. Jumpers will be welcome for sure!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

T... not divide... offer a choice. That way no surprises when they open a post full of .... truth.

terbo56

terbo56

I stand corrected- Please accept my most sincere apologies for the misunderstanding- The humidity here today has apparently moisturized my thinking- :t57009:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Marty, no division, just learning from each other's perspective based on what we have learned and who we really are inside. I believe that we are all on the path to enlightenment. It is like an unknown woman from India said many years ago... "We are all climbing the same mountain, we just take different paths."

MartyM

MartyM

Well it's about time you jumped in Terbo... Where's Sir Peaks ?? :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

No apology needed T bird!!

Oh I remember being in Florida the end of June. I hated that high humidity. Made my hair curl though so that was cool.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Have not seen Sir Peaks yet today. He was having computer issues though. To much truthiness has its cost. :)

MartyM

MartyM

Whoa... there'a a picture of Purps to remember... 'Hot and Curly'.. Whoa. :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Picture Shirley Temple. LOL

MartyM

MartyM

sorry, my bad... hehehe
No, that's not the picture I had in mind...lol

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hahahaha yep... LOL

Anonymous

It's interesting how some of us return to the Star Wars and Star Trek movies to refine our thinking. Both those franchises explored the exact same issue: the duality of dark/light, good/evil and perhaps it's intentional, because we can watch children respond to both sides of the force, some are drawn to Darth, others identify with Luke. We all think this is harmless, like wearing a Darth costume on Halloween is so cute! But this penchant goes much deeper than we perhaps realize.

Probably 90% of all literature, operas, plays, and movies take some version of the good/evil paradigm because truly it is the largest issue facing humanity and always has been. Obviously everyone has a different version of what is good/evil. Once again I return to the circle concept. Alistair Crowley said, "Do as you will" with literally no regard to any concept of "good" or "moral." People seem to have no problem understanding that idea exists and operates in the world, but they have a serious problem with the idea that reptilians feed on our emotions and in fact pretty much run the show here for their own benefit. To me this isn't a very big leap, just as it's easier for me to believe our government was responsible for 9/11 than it was a couple of guys with box cutters, but to others it's a vast chasm that threatens their personal reality. I had a friend say after the Boston Bombing, when I pointed out to her that the guy that lost his legs was an actor not a hero, she said, "Well I don't care what the truth is, I want to believe he's a hero." End. Of. Discussion.

MartyM

MartyM

So True Raven... for some reason though, and regardless of how many times I watched Star-Trek and Star Wars, I'm drawn to the movie 'Avatar'... Could just be the Hot Chick, but I think it has more to do with my understanding that what was being depicted was Not just Sci-fy.
Anyway it has replaced my previous all time favorite... (Sound of Music)... that's all I'm gonna say 'bout that one... lol :)

Anonymous

Ha! Sound of Music. If only the world was that simple and lovely... boy have we grown up or what?

I also LOVED Avatar and my love had nothing to do with the hot chick. Avatar was one of those once in a lifetime movies that left you with a serious case of Awe. That was wholly intentional on Hollywood's part. They have been programming our culture for years and no matter how enlightened someone is (or thinks they are) we are all subject to that programming. Have you read or seen The Hunger Games? If that isn't programming, I don't know what is. New movie coming out called Elysium, same concept taken a step darker. Another recent was Oblivion about drones that kill humans on a dying planet.

We always think, "It's just a movie." It most certainly is not.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I loved Avatar. I have not gone back for a second dose of these Camelot videos... Just can not muster the strength this weekend.

Anonymous

Skyz, it's quite possible you got the message without having to listen to the entire sad thing. That's how I feel. Wallowing doesn't do anyone any good. I'm kind of tired and worn out too. Either it's the sun bombardment or I'm tired from my hike, but I'm most inclined to think the energies are just intense and dark right now. Time to hunker down. Love you.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Aww I love you too Sis! Thanks for always being there! Have a good rest. I am off to the bath to soak my illusions away! LOL

terbo56

terbo56

Purpleskyz, HOT and CURLY? I wouldn't have it any other way down here!! cheers2

terbo56

terbo56

Hello, HerbLady!! How goes it with you and the Hoochster? Hope all is well with both of you! :cheers:

terbo56

terbo56

Hey, Marty!! Last I knew, Peaks was having 'puter' issues, not sure if he got that str8 10nd out yet, though, he's a hoot!!

MartyM

MartyM

Well We've certainly covered a lot of ground today. I at least can say I'm better for it. Though it's not always comfortable stretching from our comfort zones, I'm grateful that we have this family where we can share and test and push each other to come to a better understanding of what's going on around us as well as within us. I truly Love you all and cherish what we have shared and have yet to share. Rest well my friends... I think we're gonna need it. muah

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Marty that was well said and ditto from me!

Sweet dreams and yes... we need our strength!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum