OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi.

Posted on June 9, 2013 by bella7xoxo

Pay Attention-The Signs Are Everywhere! A Mini ‘Mermaid’ Reading For June 9, 2013. By, Bella Capozzi. Images~
All this week I’ve been strongly drawn to the Mermaids. I believe in
the existence of the Mermaids wholeheartedly, and when I sense them
calling, I definitely listen! So naturally, today, I chose to draw a
card from the Magical Mermaids & Dolphins deck. The card I pulled
is entitled “Pay Attention”, and it’s accompanying message couldn’t be
more appropriate.

~ Our message of the day is short and simple. Pay attention to the
signs that the Universe is tossing your way. They are everyplace, and
if they should repeat themselves more than 3 or 4 times, then it’s super
important to really stand up and take notice. Have you ever
done some channel-surfing while you drive, and the same song pops up on 4
of the 6 preset stations? Most likely you have, and this is a sign
that the lyrics of the song have something particular to say to you.
This is divine guidance, and an easy way for your Team to speak to you.
We all know about the number sequences-111, 222, 333, 444, and so on…
These tend to repeat themselves to us, and they can be spotted on
clocks, license plates, signs, phone numbers…and the list goes on. A
great tool for interpreting these number sequences is Doreen Virtue’s
Angel Numbers 101. It comes in book form and as an app for your Iphone
or Ipad. These are just two of the many types of signs you’re likely to
encounter in the coming days.

Also important to take note of is when the Universe is throwing obstacles in your path, especially when you believe
you want something, but your guides know that you are somewhat off
track. We’re being guided at this time to be positioned into situations
which are aligned with our true life purpose. It’s time to start
taking steps to learn more about, and to begin working at our contracted
missions. Trust me when I say this; if obstacle after obstacle comes
up, please take it as a sign that it’s clearly time to reevaluate your
plans. The Universe will substitute it with something far, far more
pleasing and synchronistic, I promise you!

Keep in mind that we are all at different levels of spiritual
development, and our DNA is expanding in each of us at a very unique and
personal pace. Our Teams will use any appropriate means available to
get through to us. If the signs feel too vague, tell them this. Ask
them to make things more literal and clear. Divine communication goes
both ways. And most of all, enjoy the journey and view each new
experience as a valuable lesson along the road to enlightenment.

Copyright © Bella Capozzi. All rights reserved. You my copy and
distribute this material as long as you do not alter it in way, the
content remains complete and you include this copyright notice.

Thanks to: http://cupcakesandangels.wordpress.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks again!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum