OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

MartyM

MartyM

[i]Well Duuuuuhhhhh ![i] Cant control'm, guess we'll have to shoot'm...   jus' sayin. :)

Hey Purps, guess we're having issues with the tools... and while I'm on that subject, can we get a 'Spell Check' thingy on here?? jus'askin.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Marty what issues are you having with the tools?

I am out of town until Friday afternoon and away from my PC, only have my laptop right now but let me know the issues and I will try to see if I can resolve it for you.

As for the spell check.... did it work before you had these issues? It worked for my last night.....

Let me know :)

MartyM

MartyM

Well I tend to use the Italics print. until today, I just clicked on the 'I' in toolbar and when I typed, the print would be slanted. Now I click on the 'I' and the double set of bracketed i's shows up and the text goes between them, but my text doesn't change. Does that make any sense?

"As for the spell check.... did it work before you had these issues?" - What spell Check? Is there one I'm not aware of?

Appreciate the help.... muah

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Try this Marty,,,

The white box on the very far right above, when you put the cursor on it, it will say: switch editor mode.... try clicking on that and see if it does not correct the problem.

I have spell check on all 3 of the machines I use. So I have that ability. That sounds like your computer is not set correct.

I will be able to check this out more thoroughly when I get back into town. Got a young man here demanding my attention. :)

MartyM

MartyM

OK... I don't know what that does, but it seems to work ok for now. Thanks  Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  304767837

If I'm on explorer, I have a spell check. I tend to use Chrome to open OOM cause I can go through the scroll and open up 15-20 threads each in a different tab and then just go through the tabs. On explorer, if I open more than maybe 4 tabs, things come to a screaching halt and locks up...
anyway Chrome doesn't have a spell check unless your in Google mail. I don't know if I can download one or not for Chrome. Not a big priority, Thanks  :heartsofluv:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well I can't paste images! That's just going to stuff up my posts lol!

Anonymous

When we realize We the People are the True VAlue, giving any "currency" "full faith and credit", we can realize it is OUR value they've been accessing by "deceptive acts and practices".

Transparency allows us to claim power to consciously create any "money" we find necessary to manifest our need for a home or anything else; the people are the bank- they have NO VALUE until we give it to them by our signature consent. Stop consenting - except on more favorable terms to us, perhaps a reasonable fee for facilitating our manifestation of value. Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed | TV-NZ Banking Expose  3019145770

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum