OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"this morning, the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ":from Tony's Replay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Tony's Replay Number and Notes from CC Saturday PM
07/06/2013

REPLAY CALL NUMBER FOR SATURDAY 7/6/2013

1-559-726-1399 PIN 409029#

THIS IS TNT DINAR'S CALL NOTES FOR Saturday July 6, 2013 and I apologize for anything missing, but I'm doing my best to hear it all, and again, today there were technical difficulties.   This is what I heard.  It's Tony's opinion - based on what he's received via sources in the Dinar community and the World.  Feel free to always verify what you hear, and do your own due diligence.   Thank you for being a part of TNT DINAR.      :)   Montana

Saturday,   July 6, 2013   Tony TNT Dinar call

GOOD MORNING TNT
Super Fantastic Day
NOW WE CAN GET STARTED ITS BEING RECORDED.REMEMBER TO TELL EVERYONE WHAT I JUST SAID

Q & A is on
I can't believe you guys
PPL in Q & A so fast
LIVE
Big thank you to the ppl putting the site together so fast and the chat room.
Let's go on....
News in IRAQ,  same as yesterday, how great its going to be,  Russia / Italy,   dancing in the streets, celebrating Ch. 7
What I know is that THERE IS NO ONE DANCING IN THE STREETS
thats from live ppl.
But there is a reason
You're no dummy's
They are trying to keep the ppl calm
until they do what they need to do
Keep them happy
because things are about to change
What are they thinking?
Any minute now.
They're looking for it every single day.
Just like you and I.
And they don't know why it didn't happen yet.
This is what I got from ppl that are involved in the process.10 Days from the 27th of June.
Another part of the agreement was that Iraq and the ppl there would have it first.$ on the cards, and less cash to deal with, and educate the ppl.
Here is the problem.
All the cards didn't get updated or released.
This isn't classified.

2 things happened.
Thurs. and Friday -  they put in new codes for 4 countries, that couldn't wait for the 2nd basket.
They ran it thru the system.
They were there yesterday
and They're working this morning.

And the other thing was the cards that didn't come out.
Iraq got a 2 day extension.
Lets see what happens.
Will it take 2 days?
It could happen today, tomorrow, Sunday......

We'll see, as we get calls,  this morning,  the cards are active and the rate is 3.44 IN IRAQ
and our rate will be HIGHER.
I can't tell you how I know it,  but I know it.
You would be happy.
But that is still their rate.

Trying to give you the biz. side, then the banking side.

Possibility of it being this morning, or today,  not concerned with what time it is anywhere.
When it gets done - its done.

There was an agreement that a formal announcement was going to be done.
Too late in the game.
If the timing is right, there may or may not be an announcement when it happens.

OUR SIDE

There were ppl at the banks.
PPl at the call centers.
PPl at the banks now,  from 7 - to  11
Not going to change.
They are scheduled to work on Sunday
and if it does happen, they will be open for Dinar appts. only.

I wanted to talk to the Banker, tried to talk w/ him this morning.
We scheduled to talk at 9:30 EST on Monday.
So then I'll be able to give you the info.....
I'm talking to a bank,  let me read the info here:
Hold on, be sure to get it right

speak at 9:30,  the location I'm talking to,  is the NEW FOREIGN CURRENCY EXCHANGE BRANCH
thats what they do, but their headquarters is right down the street from them,  they'll have 8 ppl doing the exchange.
Down the street they'll have 20,   they'll be AUTHORIZED to give you the HIGHEST rate, at THEIR DISCRETION.
More with Sugar than w/ Vinegar.
lol

Know how to act.
They will at some point at DOUBLE DIGITS --double digit numbers,  and I don't mean months down the road.
Could happened today,  they got the extension
The US wanted it done by the 5th or from the UN 27th,  they want it done by Ramadan, that was always told to be done by Ramadan.

Could happen any minute.  That was from a high up source.

The issue though -- right now -- is them getting the rest of the cards out.
My guy couldn't get on the call, he sent me a text or I'd have him call over there.
I told you there is a live rate at the bank.... not down to the teller level.
Sorry I didn't get to speak to the banker himself.

Read More Link: http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/07/tonys-replay-number-and-notes-from-cc-saturday-pm.html

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum