OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 99% Won't Know They're Utilizing Crypto (Until it's too late) - BIS - Ubin - Accenture - Ria - XRP
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyToday at 11:53 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» EndGame (Adoption = Here) - Tata + Crypto + Ripple + 25% of Global Population + 1BN Million Accounts
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyToday at 11:49 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» China Digitizing Entire Country - VeChain Integrates w/ UK/EU Maritime Transport? Ripple / XRP News
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyToday at 11:47 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Top Officals warn against wearing masks!
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyToday at 11:44 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» No, It's Not A Gold-Backed Currency, It's A Local Currency Made Out Of Gold, The Utah Goldback
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyToday at 11:37 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Giant ‘Templar’ Crop Circle Appears Overnight in France
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyYesterday at 7:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Apollo 11 - A Stanley Kubrick Production
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyYesterday at 6:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Alien-like' life form discovered on sea floor
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyYesterday at 6:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wernher von Braun predicted in 1952 that “ELON” would be associated with colonization of Mars
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyYesterday at 6:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bob Lazar Body Language
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyYesterday at 6:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Disclosure of UFO Debris gathered from Canadian UFO Crash
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyYesterday at 6:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - #WAYFAIR is THE NEW PIZZA plus MORE
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyYesterday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Offers Investors 100% Refund!
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyYesterday at 6:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) No Longer Sits In Jail!
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyYesterday at 5:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HERES WHAT NO CASH ACTUALLY MEANS:
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyYesterday at 2:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Was Nibiru "Planet X" Confirmed By Google Sky? plus MORE
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyYesterday at 2:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 11 Things Highly Intuitive People Do Differently
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyYesterday at 2:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ 2 Amazing Objects Caught By SiOnyx Aurora Sport Saturday July 11 2020 plus MORE
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyYesterday at 2:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Fab Five" Make Rare Appearance Before Dawn - See All Of The Naked-Eye Visible Planets at Once
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyYesterday at 2:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Goya Foods Sales Take Off After Liberal Boycott ahahahaha
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 EmptyYesterday at 1:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013

BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013
Posted on July 20, 2013 by lucas2012infos | Leave a comment
BrianKelly’sBlog – Amazing Interview – The Sound Of Freedom With Gwen Caldwell & Miles – Flash Mob – 20 July 2013 Brian-kelly27s-blog AMAZING INTERVIEW — The Sound of Freedom w/Gwen Caldwell & Miles — FLASH MOB
July 19, 2013
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thesoundoffreedom/2013/07/19/the-sound-of-freedom-w-gwen-caldwell-and-miles
This is one of the most informative interviews I have heard to date, as far as knowing your rights are concerned. Miles is a close personal friend and contact of Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf. He is getting ready to face his 41st hearing in two years. Every time he goes up against the court it’s the same story, they refuse to answer his questions, which puts the court in default. Basically, Miles is the court’s worst nightmare. 
As I’ve said in previous posts, knowing our rights, is of paramount importance at this juncture in human history. When we don’t, we can be guaranteed that the system will use our ignorance against us in every way possible. When we remember our rights our ours to give away, we have the power whether we consent to forfeit them, or not. I’ve included an excerpt from the interview below on how to handle an officer if you get pulled over for a traffic ticket, as a taste of the kind of juicy data shared by Miles.
Miles needs all the support he can possibly get as he faces the system next week for the 41st time in two years. It’s time for another FLASH MOB!
The dis-Honorable District Judge: Michael A. Simon
503-326-8380

Courtroom Deputy: Mary Ostad
503-326-8034

Court Reporter: Dennis Obadaka
503-326-8182
This is what to say when they answer:
I understand the prosecution, the DOJ, is in default and will not answer any discoverable questions, under penalty of perjury for case 3.11-cr-00378-si. I understand he has reserved and asserted his unalienable rights, without prejudice and the court appears to continue moving forward. I and hundreds of others have been alerted and are contacting the judicial oversight committee, BAR association, Oregon Congress and State representatives and YOUR insurance carrier. What principal of law are you using to proceed? 

Example of  what you can say when you get pulled over (NOTE: this is not a suggestion merely an example of what others have said to protect themselves from being taken advantage of by alleged officers of the state. This blog nor this writer are not responsible for the outcome, or repercussions which may ensue as a result): 

Officer: License and registration please…

You: I reserve all my rights without prejudice. Am I being detained?

Officer: You have to answer my questions, its mandatory!

You: I can’t answer any of your questions. It would violate the religious dictates of my conscience. 1st Amendment; congress cannot pass anything that abrogates my religious right. 

There is no such thing as mandatory, I’ve reserved all my rights. (Don’t give them any of your information. It’s all evidence that you are the corporation.) (If they try to force you to sign it, just make sure to sign without prejudice above your signature.)

Officer: You have to do what I say!

You: I reserve all my rights without prejudice. I assert the 5th amendment, I don’t want to testify against myself. Am I being detained? Am I free to go?

www.briankelysblog.blogspot.com / link to original article

Thanks to: http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum