OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rod Stewart's 11 year old rushed to hospital with a suspected heart attack
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyToday at 1:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Electricity Substations in are Being Attacked
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyToday at 1:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Uganda receives 1,200 doses of experimental Ebola vaccine
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyToday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Duke University leaves 14-year-old girl to DIE, denies life-saving transplant because she’s unvaccinated
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyToday at 1:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» QTards are back - QAnon as CoIntelPro and Psyops to Disparage Conspiracy Truthers
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyToday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» White Hat Military Installations DESTROY Vaccine-Contaminated Blood Stockpiles
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyToday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The remarkable alignment of the great Sphinx and how the equinox reveals its ancient secrets
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyToday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Japanese billionaire unveils the 8 artists he'll fly to the moon on SpaceX's Starship dearMoon flight
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyToday at 12:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Santa Gets Boosted!! No, this isn’t a joke
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyToday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Died Suddenly's 12/10/22
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyToday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» What's Up with this MAN and Stealing Peoples Luggage???
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyYesterday at 11:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The WEF Isn’t A Cabal, It’s A Cult
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyYesterday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China buying up the world’s GOLD supply in preparation for a new world reserve currency designed to END the DOLLAR
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyYesterday at 12:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vitamin D Supplements May Provide Powerful Brain Boost That Prevents Dementia
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyYesterday at 12:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Devastated’ Family of Marine That Biden Left Behind in Russia Speaks Out After Trade for Brittney Griner
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyYesterday at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE TWITTER FILES, PART II - Twitter's Secret Blacklists
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyYesterday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steve Falconer on the Death of Germ Theory
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

»  “Overlooked: Lost in The Shining Hotel” by Truthstream Media | Ep: 1 – The Environment
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyYesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Mental Gymnastics: Info About Vaccine Injury/Death is the Main Cause of Vaccine Injury/Death
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyYesterday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mauna Loa Eruption Update; The Summit is Sinking, A New Lava Breakout Occurs
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyYesterday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tom Renz: Vaccine shedding is NOT a conspiracy theory
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Approves Bivalent Vaccine for Babies in TWO DAYS
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyYesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! RV & DINARIAN FRAUDS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..."

"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..."

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Tuesday Night Dinar Chatter
07/30/2013  

KTFA:

bizman73
wrote on July 30th, 2013,:I WILL STICK WITH DELTA FROM LAST WEEK....."PROCESS IS DONE!" IF THE POWERS THAT BE TELL IRAQ THEY ARE RELEASING THEIR NEW RATE TOMORROW...THEN THAT'S WHAT THEY WILL DO...... WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV.... I ALSO AGREE WITH DELTA THAT WE DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE THE HCL PASSED BEFORE WE WILL EVER SEE A RATE....DON'T BUY IT...

hawger03 » July 30th, 2013, I'm in absolute agreement here! We need nothing to get this done. Contrary to other posts about the HCL and Qi Cards, I believe that the HCL and Qi Cards are dependent on the RI/RV..........not the other way around. Other than technical malfunctions or complete collapse of Iraq, I see nothing preventing the change in value of the Iraqi Dinar. Sure, it would be nice to see more security, and I'm sure the US will provide more, especially if there is still a large group of uncaptured terror cell criminals still running around Iraq. Believe me, the world has too much invested in this country to let it falter. IMO

8_Eliz_8 wrote on July 30th, 2013,  Question... I see the UN Operational rates updated but the Iraq Dinar was not amongst the changed for Aug. 1st. 2013. What am I missing?

bravesfan » July 30th, 2013, 6:40 pm  •   This is MY opinion ~ they aren't going to give us 2 or 3 days notice of the rate increase - if they put it on their website EVERYONE would run out and buy more if they had that "guarantee" seeing it on the UN's site. There is a spot in their disclaimer that says something like "we can update any time we want to or when a country revalues/devalues their currency" so just because they don't show it will increase on Aug 1 doesn't mean it can't

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hey there Yman!! What are you thinking about right now?! Like as far as the rv goes I mean lol!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum