OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..." EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV..."

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Tuesday Night Dinar Chatter
07/30/2013  

KTFA:

bizman73
wrote on July 30th, 2013,:I WILL STICK WITH DELTA FROM LAST WEEK....."PROCESS IS DONE!" IF THE POWERS THAT BE TELL IRAQ THEY ARE RELEASING THEIR NEW RATE TOMORROW...THEN THAT'S WHAT THEY WILL DO...... WE ALREADY KNOW BAN-KI-MOON SIGNED THE PAPERWORK FOR CHAPTER 6 & A DATE AND RATE FOR THE RV.... I ALSO AGREE WITH DELTA THAT WE DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE THE HCL PASSED BEFORE WE WILL EVER SEE A RATE....DON'T BUY IT...

hawger03 » July 30th, 2013, I'm in absolute agreement here! We need nothing to get this done. Contrary to other posts about the HCL and Qi Cards, I believe that the HCL and Qi Cards are dependent on the RI/RV..........not the other way around. Other than technical malfunctions or complete collapse of Iraq, I see nothing preventing the change in value of the Iraqi Dinar. Sure, it would be nice to see more security, and I'm sure the US will provide more, especially if there is still a large group of uncaptured terror cell criminals still running around Iraq. Believe me, the world has too much invested in this country to let it falter. IMO

8_Eliz_8 wrote on July 30th, 2013,  Question... I see the UN Operational rates updated but the Iraq Dinar was not amongst the changed for Aug. 1st. 2013. What am I missing?

bravesfan » July 30th, 2013, 6:40 pm  •   This is MY opinion ~ they aren't going to give us 2 or 3 days notice of the rate increase - if they put it on their website EVERYONE would run out and buy more if they had that "guarantee" seeing it on the UN's site. There is a spot in their disclaimer that says something like "we can update any time we want to or when a country revalues/devalues their currency" so just because they don't show it will increase on Aug 1 doesn't mean it can't

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hey there Yman!! What are you thinking about right now?! Like as far as the rv goes I mean lol!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum