OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Trust…...... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Trust…...... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Trust…...... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Trust…...... EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Trust…...... EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Trust…...... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Trust…...... EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Trust…...... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Trust…...... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Trust…...... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Trust…...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Trust…...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Trust…...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Trust…...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Trust…...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Trust…...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Trust…...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Trust…...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Trust…...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Trust…...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Trust…...... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Trust…...... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trust…......

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trust…...... Empty Trust…...... Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:36 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Trust…
Posted on August 1, 2013 by Visionkeeper
Trust…...... Adrenaline-adrenaline-rush-before-i-die-boulder-favim-com-665973http://www.favim.com
Music to read by below:
How much trust do you carry around with you everyday? We are part of a misinformed world right now that has been led around by the nose and fed a steady diet of lies so it is no wonder we hold very little trust in our hearts, but we must grow up and resolve that! We can’t blame the state of the world on that forever just like we can’t blame our parents for all of our issues. We reach a point in life where we must grow up and accept responsibility for ourselves and for our world. It is time to rekindle our trust and set aside the fear and step out on the rock precipice that is set before us and breathe deeply. It is time to say I will no longer listen to the lies being doled out and I will trust MYSELF to know what is truth and what is not, I will trust myself to know best and will stand strong beside that person throughout the rest of my life. If we cannot find the strength and courage to stop listening to the lies and think for ourselves, we will not be able to create the new world we are traveling towards.
Thinking for ourselves is no different from anything else we learned how to do from infancy onwards, but if we do not engage in our own thinking on a daily basis we lose the skill and tend to rely upon others to think for us. A very dangerous place to be standing in! I often hear people struggling with something and they will say “But I don’t want to make a mistake if I do or don’t do” something… That is our first big lesson to learn I guess. There are NO mistakes! Everything we do in our lives is for a reason to carry us further down the path we are meant to be on. If your choice turns out to not be so wonderful, it is only because you were meant to learn something from that experience, then pick yourself up and move forward again. That fear of being mistaken is a myth and it is time to stop it.
If you listen to yourself and trust yourself, if you pay attention to the synchronicities that enter your life everyday and follow them and trust in them and listen to your heart and ultimately your soul and do what they are asking of you, you are headed in the very direction your life was meant to take. Mistakes as we call them are just brief detours or classes we are meant to learn from to further enhance our journey. Learn to let go of the need to feel assured and to take risks such as stepping out onto the rock precipice. Have faith all will be well with your decisions and do what you feel is right.

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum