OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker
Tuesday, August 27th, 2013. Filed under: Alternative Knowledge Esoterica Spirituality

•  5EmailShare

The Mirage of Duality – I Am A Balance Worker Sataninflitingboilsjob-300x220
[This aught to keep the conversation on this subject going...Z]
by Gary Vasey
AsterothsDomain
An article by Cameron Day appears to have caught the esoteric world on fire. Titled “Why I Am No Longer A Lightworker“, this article is well worthy of a read. His thesis basically is that both the dark side and the light side are actually the dark side and that this dualism was created by the evil demiurge to sustain itself through our energy. “What matters most to the demiurge is that we worship it or one of its agents, regardless if they are on the light team or the dark team,” he states.
It isn’t the distaste for the dark side that is creating the discussion but his view that the ‘light’ is a false light and that any channeled higher entities and so forth are also following and perpetuating the false light and he coins the term ‘spirtual liar – archy’ to describe the Archons, ascended masters and so on of the new age world. “The dark side is designed to be incredibly repugnant so that the majority of “good souls” will run to the other end of polarity, right into the “loving” embrace of one of the false light’s patriarchal religions, or to their new age religion with its legion of channels and “masters,” he warns.
He is right of course.
In fact, there is nothing new in what he is saying. Firstly, it’s rather a gnostic view of reality and therefore it continues a gnostic tradition that goes back centuries. Secondly, anyone who has ever read any Rudolf Steiner will recognize this concept too. Rather than one ultimate source of evil fighting against one ultimate source of good, Steiner believed that there are two sources of evil, Lucifer and Ahriman. Between these two polarities is the balancing point.
To borrow from Wikipedia – The anthroposophical view is that good is found in the balance between two polar, generally evil influences on world and human evolution. Two spiritual adversaries endeavour to tempt and corrupt humanity: these are often described through their mythological embodiments, Lucifer and his counterpart Ahriman, which have both positive and negative aspects. Lucifer is the light spirit, which “plays on human pride and offers the delusion of divinity”, but also motivates creativity and spirituality; Ahriman is the dark spirit, which tempts human beings to “…deny [their] link with divinity and to live entirely on the material plane”, but also stimulates intellectuality and technology. Both figures exert a negative effect on humanity when their influence becomes misplaced or one-sided, yet their influences are necessary for human freedom to unfold.
Interestingly, many Steiner followers believe that Ahriman is being born into the world or has been recently incarnated as we reach the bottom of the cycle of descending into the material world.
MORE>>
+++
ZenGardner.com

- See more at: http://www.zengardner.com/the-mirage-of-duality-i-am-a-balance-worker/#sthash.41jnAFS9.dpuf

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum