OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Are We Really Shifting? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Are We Really Shifting? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Are We Really Shifting? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Are We Really Shifting? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Are We Really Shifting? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Are We Really Shifting? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Are We Really Shifting? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Are We Really Shifting? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Are We Really Shifting? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Are We Really Shifting? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Are We Really Shifting? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Are We Really Shifting? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Are We Really Shifting? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Are We Really Shifting? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Are We Really Shifting? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Are We Really Shifting? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Are We Really Shifting? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Are We Really Shifting? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Are We Really Shifting? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Are We Really Shifting? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Are We Really Shifting? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Are We Really Shifting? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are We Really Shifting?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are We Really Shifting? Empty Are We Really Shifting? Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:47 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Are We Really Shifting?
Posted on August 28, 2013 by Visionkeeper

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Are We Really Shifting? Art-beautiful-blue-carefree-favim-com-670326http://www.favim.com
Music to read by below:
If one spends a few moments reading their way around the internet lately, one has to wonder if we have progressed as far as we think we have. Reading everybody’s articles about being a light worker or not and all the follow-up articles in response to that article, well. Quite frankly it made me feel less sure we have progressed as far as I thought we had. To me it looked like a lot of three D thinking still going on. If we’re supposedly in five D, there are no labels to live under. We are who we are, we think like we choose to think, we act accordingly and hopefully it is motivated from a space of love and caring. Light worker, dark worker are merely names that hold no importance in the world we are trying to create. To give such names recognition is to say we are still peeking out through the web of duality in a 3D mindset. We are nothing more than  human beings in the evolutionary process of ascension to a higher dimension or higher consciousness if you will. We are all doing it, we are all moving forward into a new way of being and if we aren’t it’s because we choose to remain in the horrid illusions of 3D. We seem to continually forget our destination of ‘Oneness’ and so often slide back into our old ways of labels which do nothing but divide the people.
How can one look at the world as being all one if we are seeing it in terms of light and dark, good or bad, right or wrong? The world just is as it is. We are all journeying together as one massive family to hopefully a better way of life. We are all working on ourselves within and raising our consciousness and trying to live our lives through our hearts. Yes there are dark forces doing evil and there are light forces doing good things, but in reality they are all just human beings in different stages of ascending to higher consciousness. We have all stood in the shoes of the “dark ones” at one time in our lives only now we have evolved into higher consciousness and treat life with love and respect. The dark ones as they are so often referred to will climb the light ladder as well and one day be standing in our shoes we wear today. We are just looking at ourselves in different stages of being. At times I use the word dark ones just as a way to reference those doing the evil deeds right now when speaking about them, but I try not to carry that further to think of it as a label stuck on someone’s forehead.
We have learned enough about the truth of the world now to know that the age-old trick of division is one we best avoid at all costs and stay strongly united. Light and dark are no different from black or white, rich or poor, Christian or Jew. They are all just names aimed to keep a wedge driven between humanity to weaken our abilities. It is all old school, 3D thinking and needs to be left behind as we all join hands and see each other as brothers and sisters walking the same path together to the new world. We need each other and labels that divide us all into groups are detrimental to our journey. I do not mean to fault in any way anyone’s articles they write or feelings they feel, to each his own. What I write here is merely my own personal observations of life. That is the beauty of being free to be. All I have to say is, God bless poor Rodney King when he said quite eloquently “Can’t we all just get along?”
Blessings to us all,

Visionkeeper

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum