OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Getting On The Same Page…. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting On The Same Page….

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Getting On The Same Page…. Empty Getting On The Same Page…. Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:08 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Getting On The Same Page….
Posted on September 10, 2013 by Visionkeeper
Getting On The Same Page…. Alice-alice-in-wonderland-animal-anime-favim-com-869221http://www.favim.com
Music to read by below:
We are all on the journey to get to wonderland eventually, but many are frustrated and quite frankly exhausted. I am beginning to wonder if in setting our intentions for arriving at  Wonderland, perhaps we need to all get our intentions on a similar page. I mean how can we try to create one thing with millions of different ideas? Perhaps we need to create a blue print of what we are all wanting so we can all be intending the same thing and make it happen faster. Just what exactly is it that we each want our wonderland to be like? I for one certainly don’t want a bunch of rules, but an accepted and agreed upon summary of guidance on what we are creating would be nice. Cohesion is always a strong factor to have in play. So what is it we can all decide upon so we can get busy creating that kind of new world?
I would imagine we could all agree on a few areas to embrace: A loving world, a compassionate world, a joyful world, a positive world, an equal world, a free world etc. these I would imagine would be pretty standard desires for most people. I know there will be individual desires people have and will want to create for themselves which is as it should be. So if we take the basic ideas and concentrate on those primarily for our foundation, then we have something to work on manifesting together, and our intentions will not be so scattered. How do we want to live? As community yet still in our aloneness if need be, will we all be sharing daily with community or will we share only when we desire to? It would be nice to think we could all be free to live as we desire, but is that really possible? Does there need to be gentle structure for the new world to be successful in its operation?
These kinds of plans are things we all need to be thinking about. Having been owned and operated for so long now my being wants the freedom to have no restrictions, to just be free, to do whatever I choose to do, but is that practical thinking? Obviously there needs to be some form of structure in place to keep things humming along. I think living according to basic life laws seems practical. A world that functions out of respect for all beings, a world that operates from a sharing and helping standpoint but with no force involved. Respect seems to be the biggest factor to revolve around. You can have some form of structure but one that is adhered to out of desire to do so because that is what is good and right to do, not because we are being told to do so, one that is self-governing.
I know personally I am done with Government per say. I am done with being told how to live my life, what I can and cannot do or be. A government run by the people is absolutely necessary. Give the power to others and we will end up where we are today all over again. So I guess we need to be thinking about and looking into how a society governs itself. We have to come up with plans that people agree with in order to create peace and harmony. That means a great many people have to get on the same page. Should states have their own governance so those who live there live by how they choose, or do we try to umbrella everyone under the same self governance and try to get millions to agree?
It is time to be drawing up blue prints and laying out the plans for all to consider. The time of the new world is not far off and we best be prepared to get cracking and figure out what we intend to do. Obviously we cannot all run wild doing exactly what we want to do I don’t think. It would be nice but it doesn’t seem doable in a world with billions of people. So again I come back to RESPECT as a strong foundation point. Respect each other and no encroaching upon others lives in our quest to live as we desire. We have a lot to think about and a lot to get done so we best put our thinking caps on a see what we come up with. Exciting to think about!
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum