OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A MUST READ:"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

"The Coming RV" by Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Tuesday AM
09/24/2013  

Hello Everyone,

Today Meine Kinder are busy playing in the leaves. The hardwood trees here in the Alpine region are gorgeous and colorful. There is a scent of fall tannins in the air too as fall has really set into the region. Will this finally be our season for this RV?

Hope all are well.  As we are all in anxious anticipation of the Iraq dinar revaluation I thought I would bring to you my news and what I anticipate in the coming weeks.

Last weekend there was once again an execution of the Babylon II software and the regeneration of the rates for 190+ currencies as part of the setup for the global currency reset.

The process also was able to successfully load all files and migrate all rates to their appropriate bank and exchange destinations.

This process must be re-executed periodically since the rates can be outdated in about every couple weeks.

There was much celebration at UST since this process went relatively flawless from start to finish. This was the first time ever for this accomplishment. In prior runs there was always even a small cliche.

Let me explain that what happened with the RV process this weekend was something important to celebrate over but should not be misinterpreted as the immediate activation of the rates but rather the initiation of the final rollout and activation of the revaluation.

What do I mean by this?  

I mean I am hearing from my IMF contact that the final rates are now situated and poised to go live, but will not go live just yet. It is not a day by day watch until we are in the appropriate window.

This window, as I have tried to explain many times, must be a coordination of multiple events.

Here are the events once again:

1. completion of the final piece to the project of removing the zeros (an unanticipated renewal of this project at the request of the CIA due to the Syrian crisis. The need to take yet more of the 3 zero notes out of circulation). This was projected to be completed by late September. It is now late September.

2. Coordination of the Prosperity Funding Program - final decisions are being ironed out as to recipients and amounts to be rolled out from these funds. I am hearing this is now completed.

3. The rollout of the new UST Notes in early October

4. The Syrian crisis - settlement on the resolution of the removal of the chemical weapons. I am hearing this is not yet resolved.

5. Leverage now for raising the debt ceiling. I am hearing this may happen. But uncertain now.

As I have stated in the past I still do not expect to see this RV until later in September or early October.

It is now late September.

This Thursday 9/26 begins yet another excellent window of opportunity for this RV to happen. This window is extended out through mid October.

There are many reasons for this and I have tried to tell you in my last couple posts. Please go back and re-read it UU7534 and UU8821 - this news has not changed much except that there is now a fifth element to watch and it deals with using the RV as leverage for the USA debt ceiling.

I do not believe solely in bank stories alone as one of my sources since I believe they are using the banks to bring out corruption and in the process string us dinar investment  holders along for the ride with all these claims of false episodes of RV.

This is not fair to us and has kept us on this never ending roller coaster ride. But we bring this stress upon ourselves since we believe and want this RV to happen so badly that we stop thinking and are led sometimes like sheep.

I have some really good sources in CBI and they are telling me Iraq still must post the new IQN rate on their CBI site to make it official and final. The IQD rate will not be activated until the IQN goes international. I know Iraq already signed off on the RV  in March. This is not new news.

This situation is dynamic. This does not invalidate my new intel. The USA also signed off on the RV last March - so where is it?

This reasoning of some intel providers makes no sense and they still stubbornly say its out of Iraqi hands. It was out of their hands and turned over to the USA for activation but since it was held up the circumstances have changed and I think it may be due to the Syrian crisis. If we truly want to get to the heart of this revaluation effort we must take all intel into consideration.

I can see now that some intel providers in USA are either getting directions from someone in the UST to say what they say on these calls or they just plain don’t know all the facts I know.

They are stalling the RV and thus must tell the people of the USA something to pacify just as they are now doing in Iraq.

You should not plan on any possibility of any CBI rate getting posted until they complete this new effort which I am hearing has now reached the expected benchmark and should be completed.

Remember once this completes the ball will once again bounce back to the USA UST to implement in the USA and activate the rates.

Remember also we are talking about 4 other events too aligning together so a completion of one event does not signal the RV. All events must align together.

I still believe strongly that the new IQN will be published on the CBI site first and it will be the catalyst that will begin the final process in bringing us the activation of the IQD rate in the USA and other countries and be the trigger for the other international currency revaluations as part of the global currency reset of over 190+ currencies.

PS- remember this too that any intel provider that keeps telling you that the rates will be activated every day will never be wrong since they will in fact eventually be activated. A day will come. This tactic only has merit and any power if the people who are listening to it truely believe this story.

Is it  not better to know that there are other events that forces dependency on this RV so you can plan mentally. Is this not a healthier way?

Following the process can be stressful and you must chose if this is the method for you. This method makes for assumptions too from the tellers of the story so be careful. Continue to read and explore the news on your own. Find good sources and listen carefully with one eye open.  

Let's now all wait and see how this next window in the following 2 weeks plays out.

I believe we are still extremely close to completion of this RV.  

Hope this news helps everyone.

Peace and Luv to ya,
mnt goat

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hmm... a turn about in the manner of delivery of info by this goat lady. Dinar Daily must be making an impact! YEAH!!!

Great job Ponee!

:jumpinleaves:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum