OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Wondering And Looking For Answers… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wondering And Looking For Answers…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wondering And Looking For Answers… Empty Wondering And Looking For Answers… Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:28 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Wondering And Looking For Answers…
Posted on October 4, 2013 by Visionkeeper
Wondering And Looking For Answers… Amazing-flowers-forest-freedom-favim-com-917533http://www.favim.com
Greetings to all…
I find this photo quite luscious to gaze at. Quite ethereal and alluring. I wish I could walk into it and be there for a while. Maybe someday. I just wanted to let you know I am taking some time off to do some walking in the woods and deep thinking. I am not sure if I will continue to keep posting or not. Two years of daily writing has pretty much wiped my brain clear of ideas. Too force them would defeat my purpose. What is meant to be known must flow out naturally and effortlessly. I look at blogs who post reblogs of alternative news and their follower numbers are way higher than mine. This makes me wonder if readers are not wanting to know the news of what is going on in the world more now than wanting to learn about how to live in their hearts and be peace. That was important in the build up to 12-21-12, but that has passed and the shift is well underway. Lots to think about. I hope the forest has the answers. I don’t know what audience I need to be writing for anymore. It used to be easy when I was waking people up but it feels like we are well beyond that space now. We are no longer waiting for the shift to come, we are tumbling head first through it, like being tossed in a clothes dryer. I have no earthly idea about what comes next for us so I can’t write about that either. What is unfolding minute by minute for you is unfolding the same way for me. It is all new to all of us.
The energies are intense right now and at times unsettling for sure. You can feel the approach of something big in the air, but what? Are we ready for it? Is this finally our moment? Who knows. We are all free-falling through mid-air together, hands clasped firmly together and saying our prayers. Life in the new world is grand and full of love, but the obstacles being thrown up in front of us to try to stop us become a drag. The final battle is playing out and no crystal ball is needed to tell us who wins. Love and Light always wins. It is not always easy to write everyday and as things drop off like comments from readers and the number of views a day, I have to wonder if all the effort is paying off. Ideas no longer flow from me as I too am walking in new territory and am not certain what I should write about any longer.
Maybe my readers would like more news as well as what I write? Yes/No? I do not wish to just reblog news articles all the time though, I started this blog to release my creativity and for me that meant writing. So you see, I am not certain where I will go next with this . Maybe it is just time to end. When something becomes a struggle it means it is no longer flowing out as it should be. It may just be I need a break during this time and if something major comes forward it will be time to write again. Not to say these times right now are not major, whew! There is just so many times you can post however about the intensity. I am not a channeler so I am not receiving special insights from above. I just write from my heart and my own life experiences. So we shall see. For the moment I am going to enjoy the fall colors and crisp days and start the soup pot bubbling on the stove again. If an idea comes forth I will post it. Stay in your heart and share your compassion with others. Peace to you all!
Blessings and Love…. Visionkeeper

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum